Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Had a so-called "date" last night wit a co-worker thought was gon get lucky at the end of the night but....LOL just gotta keep on tryin. At least im still #handsomegang so i dont feel bad at all. Back to the drawing board, and continuing self improvement

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
was at a bbq…my cuzn brought her 19 year old friend….i pulled her…lol..i had to do that shyt on the low bcuz my fam knows my gf…asked for trhe IG first bcuz they were talkn about it and last night i hit the dms…bytch body is nice

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm leaving my job in a few weeks. One of my coworkers came up to me and started talking about her two friends lets call them Girl A and B she was like Girl A basically put her bid in for you and Girl B really likes you.

So later in the week we talk a little more and she was like but they have boyfriends. I'm like :why::gucci:

1.) these females are something else with their wandering eyes and 2.) why even tell me all that if these chicks already have bfs man smh shyt is annoying

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So I'm leaving my job in a few weeks. One of my coworkers came up to me and started talking about her two friends lets call them Girl A and B she was like Girl A basically put her bid in for you and Girl B really likes you.

So later in the week we talk a little more and she was like but they have boyfriends. I'm like :why::gucci:

1.) these females are something else with their wandering eyes and 2.) why even tell me all that if these chicks already have bfs man smh shyt is annoying
BFs clearly don’t matter so they available to you :manny:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
saw this indian bytch at the store with yoga pants…went back to talk to her…”said shes not single”

But her tone was giving me :mjpls: vibes

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
It's so you gain access to their female network and a female can be better suited to help you get some opportunities than a male would in your work life
Getting cool with you female managers has is perks...

But some how all the females I get cool with don't be having friends... :francis: