Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Does it make sense moving cities for better dating prospects, coli brehs?

Yes, but make sure the city you move to ultimately makes sense for you.

Take care of business first, then women.

This goes for 20s - 40s (dating + marriage)

20s more so for taking risk
40s for more solidified approach and looking for a wife

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Has this ever happened to y’all? Brehette at the gym hmu on tinder after we match just to say “omg I saw u at the gym” she described what I was wearing, what I was doing. Problem is I NEVER saw her, girl was in hiding peeping @the kid
jaden-smith-erysctrl.gif

Had a gurl on iG do that…i smashed multiple times

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Homely girls playing pretty girls cards is always hilarious. They deserve to be called out because once you start fukking with them its revealed that they really had nothing going on and they expect you to forget. I swear some girls take themselves out of the serious relationship game so fast.

They overrate themselves. If you’re a poppin restaurant I get it, but if you’re average, I’m not gona kill myself to get a dish.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
That should be a byproduct.

Should move to different cities for your career/a fresh start in life/closer to family

Makes sense. Still early in my career, so I'm in that phase of collecting experience, but I can't lie, dating in my city feels super dry. It feels like if you're not part of a frat, or didn't keep up with people from college, shyt ain't happening

Yes, but make sure the city you move to ultimately makes sense for you.

Take care of business first, then women.

This goes for 20s - 40s (dating + marriage)

20s more so for taking risk
40s for more solidified approach and looking for a wife

I agree with the business first, then women part which is why I'm asking. I know I gotta stick out at my current job for career purposes, but heading into my 30s, it kinda feels like now or never far as finding someone. I wanna keep an playing the field, but my city feels like it ain't it.

Yeah it’s like a player moving teams so they have a better chance of winning

Yeah. Changing companies was like this for me. Got a chance to be 'the star' at a smaller market than just one of the others at a bigger pond

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
“Oh you meant in person” 😰

BUSHED

:mjlol:

Simply the most annoying type of woman.

I've had a few like this. Time to be doing tons of other things except meetup with you. But they got all the time for random text chat.

Still, remember this dumb chick who had every excuse in the book, not to meet up. This woman lived a few mins away from me.

After my last attempt I stopped replying to her and she would hit me up saying she has time to meet now.

Left her on read and then she told me this would be her last message to me and she wanted to connect.

Told her I was seeing someone else now and wished her the best.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
That shyt doesn’t bother you/seem sketchy to u? I’m shook rn cuz I’m hyper aware of my surroundings when I’m not in the Calabasas area, but I didn’t see ole girl at all:ohhh:.

Nah…u would be shocked…sometimes u know people mutually and they might see ya profile and add u

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I've had a few like this. Time to be doing tons of other things except meetup with you. But they got all the time for random text chat.

Still, remember this dumb chick who had every excuse in the book, not to meet up. This woman lived a few mins away from me.

After my last attempt I stopped replying to her and she would hit me up saying she has time to meet now.

Left her on read and then she told me this would be her last message to me and she wanted to connect.

Told her I was seeing someone else now and wished her the best.

Yes. You did the right thing.

Wasting time.

I’ve talked to women and when I spoke about meeting up they would change the subject or get all nervous.

I would instantly bushed. If they ever get that way just Bush, they don’t like you like that.

They’ll call you insecure or shame you, but really they like the attention.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Makes sense. Still early in my career, so I'm in that phase of collecting experience, but I can't lie, dating in my city feels super dry. It feels like if you're not part of a frat, or didn't keep up with people from college, shyt ain't happening

I agree with the business first, then women part which is why I'm asking. I know I gotta stick out at my current job for career purposes, but heading into my 30s, it kinda feels like now or never far as finding someone. I wanna keep an playing the field, but my city feels like it ain't it.

Yeah. Changing companies was like this for me. Got a chance to be 'the star' at a smaller market than just one of the others at a bigger pond

Yeah I’m in my late 20s, in a new city where the talent isn’t as strong, so I completely relate. New York to the Midwest. I understand completely being here I can say I’ve been spoiled while being in New York. But yeah if you’re in your 30s you should make the move and try something different. This is the best time to experiment and figure out which market works for you.

And ultimately that’s the problem with most men it’s figuring out their market. It’s not as if they are bad at dating but it’s more so whether they fit in a certain market or not.

So if you’re a white guy you would fit in more in a Midwest market.

If you were black and fit more in a DC, Houston, Atlanta, New York, east coast type of market.

Takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what place is the best for you, and where you eat the most. This correlates to your job, your aesthetic, your background, your personality, etc.

If you feel you’ve tried everything then that’s the point where you should go overseas. Although if you have some sort of affinity for the women you should go directly overseas and find a woman who matches the dynamic / nature you are looking for.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, starting to realize the real reason why you need female friends. It's so you gain access to their female network and a female can be better suited to help you get some opportunities than a male would in your work life and social life.

Can't believe it took me so long to realize this. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Yeah I’m in my late 20s, in a new city where the talent isn’t as strong, so I completely relate. New York to the Midwest. I understand completely being here I can say I’ve been spoiled while being in New York. But yeah if you’re in your 30s you should make the move and try something different. This is the best time to experiment and figure out which market works for you.

And ultimately that’s the problem with most men it’s figuring out their market. It’s not as if they are bad at dating but it’s more so whether they fit in a certain market or not.

So if you’re a white guy you would fit in more in a Midwest market.

If you were black and fit more in a DC, Houston, Atlanta, New York, east coast type of market.

Takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what place is the best for you, and where you eat the most. This correlates to your job, your aesthetic, your background, your personality, etc.

If you feel you’ve tried everything then that’s the point where you should go overseas. Although if you have some sort of affinity for the women you should go directly overseas and find a woman who matches the dynamic / nature you are looking for.

Those cities definitely feel like my sort of vibe. I have family in Atlanta and Houston, so I've definitely visited before and felt that vibe of black excellence. But I know moving is a whole other matter. My only thing is I don't wanna wait till I'm too old. When I get some experience in my field maybe take that leap when I'm in my mid 30s.

Yeah, starting to realize the real reason why you need female friends. It's so you gain access to their female network and a female can be better suited to help you get some opportunities than a male would in your work life and social life.

Can't believe it took me so long to realize this. :francis:

Depends on the female. Some of them feel a type of way knowing you tryna holla at their friends. Especially if it goes wrong, they'll feel partially responsible

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those cities definitely feel like my sort of vibe. I have family in Atlanta and Houston, so I've definitely visited before and felt that vibe of black excellence. But I know moving is a whole other matter. My only thing is I don't wanna wait till I'm too old. When I get some experience in my field maybe take that leap when I'm in my mid 30s.

Depends on the female. Some of them feel a type of way knowing you tryna holla at their friends. Especially if it goes wrong, they'll feel partially responsible

This is so true. Yes, having females in your circle that can hook you up with their friends is nice I agree. But some of them definitely feel a way when you act on holla their friends :francis:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
This is so true. Yes, having females in your circle that can hook you up with their friends is nice I agree. But some of them definitely feel a way when you act on holla their friends :francis:

Yup. Seen that shyt ruin friendships. Especially when the friend that hooked the two separate parties up acts as a type of moderator over any disagreement

I'd suggest be careful with this unless it's literally being laid on a platter on some 'my friend finds you sexy and is DTF'