Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Went out with a chick from Hinge yesterday. She was talking about 2nd and 3rd dates so I guess she had a good time. She's busy the next 3 weeks so let's see if the interests dies down .

Maaad pretty , but no ass :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Went out with a chick from Hinge yesterday. She was talking about 2nd and 3rd dates so I guess she had a good time. She's busy the next 3 weeks so let's see if the interests dies down .

Maaad pretty , but no ass :francis:

Still date around means nothing. Women change like the wind

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
If she had a cold sore youre fukked
May still be fukked otherwise

Lol I'm aware and she didn't. This was a few years back.

She tried to reach out after but I think she could just tell things were never the same.
I know 2 nikkas that went in after the fact :whoa: No puzzy is worth that risk.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
bytches really be playing these dumb ass games with nikkas it’s insane:laff::laff: but damn what happened with ol girl tho?

Real talk

:mjlol:

She was saying she was busy doing this and a third like she’s Kamala Harris or something lol. But I just deleted. Adjustable 6s / 6s, I have a lower tolerance for.

If you’re a bad joint, I understand it. Brehs may have to wait turns lol and most of the time in my experience, they’re quicker to come back with a date. Whether it be a day or two later.

It should always be a tennis match, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Jaden S.

Calabasas, The Coolest, my father is 2Pac
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere pawgin in Calabasas,California
Has this ever happened to y’all? Brehette at the gym hmu on tinder after we match just to say “omg I saw u at the gym” she described what I was wearing, what I was doing. Problem is I NEVER saw her, girl was in hiding peeping @the kid
jaden-smith-erysctrl.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
She was saying she was busy doing this and a third like she’s Kamala Harris or something lol. But I just deleted. Adjustable 6s / 6s, I have a lower tolerance for.
Homely girls playing pretty girls cards is always hilarious. They deserve to be called out because once you start fukking with them its revealed that they really had nothing going on and they expect you to forget. I swear some girls take themselves out of the serious relationship game so fast.