Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fellas, always vet these women when you can via social media

This chick at my job been flirting with me and saying I would be a good boyfriend for her and shyt...little does she know I found her socials...she got a whole OnlyFans. And on her Snapchat story dudes are asking her "when you take your break? Can you give me head like last time?" "Hey I'm on break can you give me head again"

:deadrose:

No wonder I never see this bytch during break

I didn't tell her what I found, I just declined

pimeyes :shaq:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Went out in a date with this lady Thursday, hit it off pretty well, has her shyt together too. Today she informed me she has herpes type 1 and 2.:francis:.... :mjcry:

No, I didn't smash.

Been there, she was bad & seemed like a unicorn. Cept she caught it. (the one on her private area)

:snoop:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Went out in a date with this lady Thursday, hit it off pretty well, has her shyt together too. Today she informed me she has herpes type 1 and 2.:francis:.... :mjcry:

No, I didn't smash.

I understand it's a touchy subject, but people really to be more open from the jump about these things to save everyone time.

A girl I knew was holding out on me for years.
One day we finally ended up in a situation where it was about to go down.

Was getting head and once I was ready to go in she told me literally once I went to get the condom :francis:
I appreciated she told me but there was no reason for it to get that far.
All the awkwardness after the aftermath of her telling me could have been avoided :snoop:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Saw a bytch i went out on a date(she told me i was a nice guy but didnt feel a connection) with 4 years ago on….she gained hela weight…

On fb dating i swiped all fake happy…lol

Ima do the something changed about you 🤔…messages

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Fellas, always vet these women when you can via social media

This chick at my job been flirting with me and saying I would be a good boyfriend for her and shyt...little does she know I found her socials...she got a whole OnlyFans. And on her Snapchat story dudes are asking her "when you take your break? Can you give me head like last time?" "Hey I'm on break can you give me head again"

:deadrose:

No wonder I never see this bytch during break

I didn't tell her what I found, I just declined

Just did that with a potential fwb…bytch n her baby daddy broke up months ago…he found her nudes sent my way and now this bytch is actn wack

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I understand it's a touchy subject, but people really to be more open from the jump about these things to save everyone time.

A girl I knew was holding out on me for years.
One day we finally ended up in a situation where it was about to go down.

Was getting head and once I was ready to go in she told me literally once I went to get the condom :francis:
I appreciated she told me but there was no reason for it to get that far.
All the awkwardness after the aftermath of her telling me could have been avoided :snoop:

Bruh u got sucked without a condom by a gurl with herpes? Or i read that wrong lol

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s so important to not be needy. Women can sniff that shyt out like a sixth sense. That’s why the 80/20 rule is real because so many men need women to like them and that shyt turns them off. That’s also why the game isn’t 100% about looks. On top of looks, you have to keep an abundant mindset at all times in order to keep them around.

Really little, harmless shyt can come off as needy if you’re not careful. Any form of seeking validation from her. It’s about finding that balance between making her feel wanted but not needed

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Early prospects. Mainly from dating apps.
Unless the girl is not interested and taking long to respond…the convo only has to end when you want it to

Don’t ask basic shyt, try to enter her world and bring her into yours by talking about random stuff you’re interested in, experiences you have, things you do etc

Never respond to a message without asking a question or keeping things open ended either. Best way to keep the convo going tbh

For instance if you ask a girl what she’s doing, and she responds then asks what youre doing…dont just tell her what youre doing. Either you tell her, then inquire to gather more detail about what shes doing…or ask her if she has ever done / knows anything about what youre doing.

Its basic conversation 101

Dont overthink it lol

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Never respond to a message without asking a question or keeping things open ended either. Best way to keep the convo going tbh
This. Conversations supposed to be like a tennis match.

this ain’t even a woman gem just basic conversation etiquette. Could argue a good chunk of the “gems” passed around are simple human interactions and most men have been warped to accept bullshyt/unrealistic standards on them… even though we outnumber them and have no reason to.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This. Conversations supposed to be like a tennis match.

this ain’t even a woman gem just basic conversation etiquette. Could argue a good chunk of the “gems” passed around are simple human interactions and most men have been warped to accept bullshyt/unrealistic standards on them… even though we outnumber them and have no reason to.
yup. if the convo is simply boring after all , then its probably just that the people conversing are boring and have or know nothing worth talking about