Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Went out in a date with this lady Thursday, hit it off pretty well, has her shyt together too. Today she informed me she has herpes type 1 and 2.:francis:.... :mjcry:

No, I didn't smash.

Wow. 1 and 2 at least she informed you. Although she could have done that before you met and let you make the choice if you still wanted to meet.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Anyone have any antidotes or advice on these texting conversations becoming extremely dull and uninteresting in a very short period of time? After the basics are covered there's really nothing left seemingly.

If you can't get her on the phone then on to the next.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Honestly. Keep the texting to a minimum and set up a meetup asap.

Speaking from the women I talk to too much texting turns them off. Too many guys do it and not many make the move to set anything up where they can chat in person.

Heck even a phone call is better in a lot of cases. You can hear her voice and get an idea if she's actually excited to talk to you.
Sad this has to be said repeatedly

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Went out in a date with this lady Thursday, hit it off pretty well, has her shyt together too. Today she informed me she has herpes type 1 and 2.:francis:.... :mjcry:

No, I didn't smash.
A chick hit me with that too one time after we started hittin it off
:francis:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
The girl I just recently ended it with won’t take no for an answer and keeps asking to meet or texting me. :snoop:

I told her when it was over that I’d hope that we could one day be in each other’s lives again and now she’s texting telling me she can maybe bring me dinner once a week and we wouldn’t have to go out and she won’t have to sleep over my crib, yada yada….this shyt is a headache brehs. She hit me at 7AM and I still haven’t responded to her last text.

Aside from that, I met up with this sexy Filipino girl off Feeld 2x since Sunday, smashed both times and ktfo at her crib last night after eating too many weed gummies. Now I got her asking when we’re going out on an official “date”.

See brehs, this is my issue….I have no problem pulling females and getting ass but it can never stay casual too long….everything always gets all relationshippy too quickly. :sadcam:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The girl I just recently ended it with won’t take no for an answer and keeps asking to meet or texting me. :snoop:

I told her when it was over that I’d hope that we could one day be in each other’s lives again and now she’s texting telling me she can maybe bring me dinner once a week and we wouldn’t have to go out and she won’t have to sleep over my crib, yada yada….this shyt is a headache brehs. She hit me at 7AM and I still haven’t responded to her last text.

Aside from that, I met up with this sexy Filipino girl off Feeld 2x since Sunday, smashed both times and ktfo at her crib last night after eating too many weed gummies. Now I got her asking when we’re going out on an official “date”.

See brehs, this is my issue….I have no problem pulling females and getting ass but it can never stay casual too long….everything always gets all relationshippy too quickly. :sadcam:
You left the door open for the first one so of course she’s still trying.

Just tell the second one you only want sex :manny:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Fellas, always vet these women when you can via social media

This chick at my job been flirting with me and saying I would be a good boyfriend for her and shyt...little does she know I found her socials...she got a whole OnlyFans. And on her Snapchat story dudes are asking her "when you take your break? Can you give me head like last time?" "Hey I'm on break can you give me head again"

:deadrose:

No wonder I never see this bytch during break

I didn't tell her what I found, I just declined

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas, always vet these women when you can via social media

This chick at my job been flirting with me and saying I would be a good boyfriend for her and shyt...little does she know I found her socials...she got a whole OnlyFans. And on her Snapchat story dudes are asking her "when you take your break? Can you give me head like last time?" "Hey I'm on break can you give me head again"

:deadrose:

No wonder I never see this bytch during break

I didn't tell her what I found, I just declined

Ayoooo