Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Got a 22 year old at work I'm going out for drinks with this Friday.

Usually I don't shyt where I sleep but I'm only here another 2 weeks (Contracting) so it's cool :youngsabo:And she approached me.
Keeping this one brief as I'm still not fully ready to return to the game, but will give me a change of pace from just constantly working.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ole girl coming over to my place for the 1st time today :ehh: :ehh:
My crib is nicely cleaned and made :ehh:
Only thing I’m embarrassed is I have no couch or tv In the living room :mjlol::mjlol:(I do plan to buy them but never got around it)
I got a tv in my bedroom thou

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Only thing I’m embarrassed is I have no couch or tv In the living room :mjlol::mjlol:(I do plan to buy them but never got around it)
You good. Just make up something and tell her to help you pick out a couch and she'll be interested in that fasho.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Went out in a date with this lady Thursday, hit it off pretty well, has her shyt together too. Today she informed me she has herpes type 1 and 2.:francis:.... :mjcry:

No, I didn't smash.
She blessed you bro, she a stand up woman and there are not alot of them out there.. Do what must be done, dont burn any bridges and let her down with respect.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Thats perfect breh, You checking off 2 things at once, girls love projects and when you walk in just direct her to your room with ease like its nothing.

Jaden S.

Calabasas, The Coolest, my father is 2Pac
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere pawgin in Calabasas,California
Working on a project right now and one of our staff members been feeling me, was gonna toss her some pity dikk until the words “i can’t stay long I got kids and no babysitter for them” plopped out her mouth. Hustle backwards in life latina brehettes :hubie:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Anyone have any antidotes or advice on these texting conversations becoming extremely dull and uninteresting in a very short period of time? After the basics are covered there's really nothing left seemingly.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Anyone have any antidotes or advice on these texting conversations becoming extremely dull and uninteresting in a very short period of time? After the basics are covered there's really nothing left seemingly.

Are these women you've met? or early prospects?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Early prospects. Mainly from dating apps.

Honestly. Keep the texting to a minimum and set up a meetup asap.

Speaking from the women I talk to too much texting turns them off. Too many guys do it and not many make the move to set anything up where they can chat in person.

Heck even a phone call is better in a lot of cases. You can hear her voice and get an idea if she's actually excited to talk to you.