Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Avoid women in groups, that “hive” mentality is real.

Joint was down, until one of her friends lookin like that fat girl from euphoria said “who’s that?”
& she damn near shifted

:childplease:

Yeah the DUFF or Grenade is always a tough tackle. I'm pretty much Captain America for group outings as I'm the only willing to put up with or even take down said fatties. That's the only tactic really, have a proper wingman that's gonna want tohandle them...they're like the boss fight in every video game, no matter how much you take them on, they always take some health in the fight.

Atrocious really.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
fukked a big bish Monday night for like 4-5 hours before finally cumming in that p*ssy with a condom on (3rd condom). nikka yesterday after work I just passed out in bed and slept like a baby. That nut drained me so bad I’m shocked it’s Wednesday! p*ssy messing with gym gains I just missed 2 nights of being in the gym.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Avoid women in groups, that “hive” mentality is real.

Joint was down, until one of her friends lookin like that fat girl from euphoria said “who’s that?”
& she damn near shifted

:childplease:

Did you introduce yourself and chat up the whole group? If A woman going home with you it's because her best friends said it's ok.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Did you introduce yourself and chat up the whole group? If A woman going home with you it's because her best friends said it's ok.

Nah, literally we were talking, her friend was like “who’s this?” I introduced myself and then she left and the one I was trying to get, left too

:mjlol:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I got a couple of books in pdf that helped me out could prob help others in this thread. where can I upload a pdf too and share it here? I got two books actually.

Edit:
Here is a link. The sex god book and attract hotter women book helped a lot. shyt sounds corny but this shyt will have you changing your mindset and flipping the switch Books – Google Drive

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Ex finally found a nikka in the army to marry that :ehh:

good for her she needed somebody on her level mentally, she kept giving me headaches.

aint have to get married the day before my birthday tho
:francis:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Pay attention fellas! This is what women are doing when they tell you they want to "take it slow"

In women logic this makes ALOT of sense. Especially if dude is making the mistake of planning extravagant dates and spending money on her being extra romantic, he is introducing himself as a long term dating option, so in her head she will withhold sex and then screw an ex in meantime to not increase her body count. He is doing courtship behavior, he messed up. A woman will get in relationship with man she is sleeping with, he should of went for it early and presented himself more as lover/fukkboy then if he has interest then long term option. But if he is courting her then yea he gonna pay that tax. Sheesh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Pay attention fellas! This is what women are doing when they tell you they want to "take it slow"

Sounds fake:

• Talking phase but not serious
  • A few paragraphs later he’s special
Doesn’t compute…….

Not that this couldn’t happen but if you aren’t trying to date her and your aren’t spending time & money then meh.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
well the idea is that once you give him the cooter, he's already gotten the prize so to speak. some women think giving him the prize too early will ruin his interest even if its good. so a "special" guy will get the prize once they're official or monogamous, meanwhile she's masturbating in bathrooms and in the car after you hang out.