Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What’s a good second date location :ehh:
Went to Dave and buster on the 1st
DnB is one of my pool of go to spots but I usually pair it with other spot like lets say a strip club or something because DnB drinks can be good but tend to be weak where as a strip club drinks are strong (as they want you to get lit in their establishment to spend more money on dances, etc).

But in general I like to pick from a pool of different fun things depending on what I want to do and the women and her profile (is she fit, age, open minded, etc)

-Taco spot with bar
-Gun Range
-Strip club (this is really underrated and been really dope spot, gets women to loosen up, great vibes, strong drinks, you can laugh and people watch, play pool, watch a game, Get her a dance and tell the dancer take care of her, flirt with other girls in establishment whether it be bottle girls, bartenders, dancers, etc. It is a places that hits all the senses for women and just consistently get the job done, might make a post as stand alone lol)
-Hookah lounge
-Bowling
-cinebistro type movie theater (not typically for first date, but if you already have good rapport really good 2nd/3rd date idea and you can get good discount on groupon or something similar, lots of mindless summer blockbuster flicks coming out)
-Rock Climbing
-Gym
-Glass blowing (this is really fun and you get to keep whatever you make, you also can bring your own liq)
-Candle making (another where you bring your own wine/liq)
-Brunch

These are my usual go to, you meet someone, talk on phone lightly just to feel them out, pick any combination and you should be good. Also use Groupon, meetup, eventbrite for ideas and whats going on in your city, expand your horizons and put yourself in different spaces and places, you will meet all types of people in general. Plus you can get discounts and stuff which is always a benefit.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Well it's over. She effectively ended it. Said she felt like she was never good enough, was auditioning, and that I was holding back while she was being vulnerable. Felt like I wasn't committed to progressing the relationship.

I looked back at old text threads and she was definitely more vulnerable while I was playing it cool. She was like a month ahead of me feelings-wise.

Won't lie - it's hitting me kind of hard for what started as a casual relationship. Feelings really started to grow on my end in the last 2 months. There's a part of me that wants to try again just to go all in, but going to try to take some time to process all of it. I hopped back on the apps and wasn't even excited about being single in the least- haven't felt like that post-breakup since my 1st real relationship in college.

Sorry to hear that breh.

Sometimes due to our own undealt with traumas, we can play it a little too cool. In the past, I've hedged my bets a little too much and ended up seeing in hindsight great women leave my life.

These days I'm fairly open but not silly with my feelings. I think she'll come back around again, if she really was into you as much as she says. If she does would you take that jump with her?

Part of my reply to your original post a few months back was this

I will say finding a woman of any ethnicity who you feel a proper connection with and who you and her just get along is hard in this day and age. shyt is really rough out here. A ton of very damaged women and I'm gonna say men as well. who have done nothing to help themselves. Having a self aware woman who wants to and understands how to talk things out is a boon imo.

Is the issue with her not being black still a roadblock to you?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry to hear that breh.

Sometimes due to our own undealt with traumas, we can play it a little too cool. In the past, I've hedged my bets a little too much and ended up seeing in hindsight great women leave my life.

These days I'm fairly open but not silly with my feelings. I think she'll come back around again, if she really was into you as much as she says. If she does would you take that jump with her?

Part of my reply to your original post a few months back was this

Is the issue with her not being black still a roadblock to you?
Yeah, 100% on past trauma. I spent the day after the breakup just processing and I came to the conclusion that I've done this and it's cost me in 2 high-potential relationships now. Even went and spiraled a bit on some personality profile I took a while back and it mentioned my type can keep feelings, expression, & time close to the chest in a relationship as a result of childhood experiences of uncertainty. So this rings 100% true.

I think I would take the jump. Ideally I'd want a black woman, but at this point I just want a good woman more than anything else. I started having conversations on race & culture with her and I always felt comfortable w/ her awareness of both white privilege and experiences being non-white. But also how being black is different than being non-white.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I got 4 numbers on Sunday

Leaving women on “read” burns their souls
—————————————————-
*Yesterday*

Heavy flirting over text.

Me: “Get ready in an hour” (I’m still at the crib. I never get ready unless it’s confirmed or I double booked)

Her: *No response*

*This morning”

Her: Hey

:hhh:

Yeah i got this fake sza lookn bytch just like that lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I got 4 numbers on Sunday

Leaving women on “read” burns their souls

Yeah i got this fake sza lookn bytch just like that lol

And that shyt can be hard, but as long as you put yourself first and keep meeting women, you’ll be iight.

It’s an abundance mindset for men not scarcity.

Last edited:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Well it's over. She effectively ended it. Said she felt like she was never good enough, was auditioning, and that I was holding back while she was being vulnerable. Felt like I wasn't committed to progressing the relationship.

I looked back at old text threads and she was definitely more vulnerable while I was playing it cool. She was like a month ahead of me feelings-wise.

Won't lie - it's hitting me kind of hard for what started as a casual relationship. Feelings really started to grow on my end in the last 2 months. There's a part of me that wants to try again just to go all in, but going to try to take some time to process all of it. I hopped back on the apps and wasn't even excited about being single in the least- haven't felt like that post-breakup since my 1st real relationship in college.
Take your time to process, tap back in with her, and communicate to her why you weren't in the right headspace and why you are now . If it's meant to be it'll play out, if not then you'll know where you stand and can officially move on. Win-win.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, 100% on past trauma. I spent the day after the breakup just processing and I came to the conclusion that I've done this and it's cost me in 2 high-potential relationships now. Even went and spiraled a bit on some personality profile I took a while back and it mentioned my type can keep feelings, expression, & time close to the chest in a relationship as a result of childhood experiences of uncertainty. So this rings 100% true.

I think I would take the jump. Ideally I'd want a black woman, but at this point I just want a good woman more than anything else. I started having conversations on race & culture with her and I always felt comfortable w/ her awareness of both white privilege and experiences being non-white. But also how being black is different than being non-white.

Don't contact push forward if it's meant to be she'll come back. I'm like you breh, due to my dealings with women and all the things I've been through I got a non chalant ah well attitude.

But trust me if a woman really wants to be with you they will.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I respectfully disagree with this, their freedom nowadays and how they move really show what they really want. I think men want family more than most women because they are the investing sex, they have to put more in. For women they are passive in most dating situations and men have to invest early and often and do most of the heavy lifting while "courting" a women.

More and more nowadays you see women wanting to be free in their 20s, maybe have someone subsidize their living, traveling, partying, mistakes, expensive dinners and purchases, they get multiple offers to be in serious committed relationships and turn them down, they have no problem having kids because it will also be subsidized by force if need be, but they will not give up their freedom by getting into marriage at young age. They dont want anyone to tell them what to do and will have multiple men if need be to help execute this plan (some conscious, some sub consciously).

When they reach their 30s depending how they moved they will now try to execute hail marries as a retirement plan, they dont even want a man to be there for, be a helpmate, support or any of that, they want them to be a utility in THEIR life. Help raise these expensive kids, save me from my mistakes and debt, I dont care what he wants because I have gotten attention for years, he gon have to deal with this extra weight, etc. You will be bombarded early and often with questions of how much you make and what can you do and provide for them and they try to dangle the carrot for lost dudes who they might not even want to have kids for. They just looking for retirement plans and they been around the block soo much they look at you as just settling.

They most likely wont be able to lock a dude down because of built in resentment and bad attitude so even at the end most just walk away. SO in 40s its a revolving door but they will now be trying to lock in with their kids and shame them about being lonely during holidays come spend time with them. Whats funny is that their daughters aint got time for it most times and dont want to be in competition from mom still tryna catch and the burden falls on their sons, I have seen this happening more and more. The game is rigged and one of reasons they do have children is because while young they want someone to love, etc. Marriage is just something to check off, they just want the wedding and what comes with that, they dont care to be a wife.

It's like I said before many women don't want to give up the life they are having now. The tons of male friends, the only fans, the male attention, the skimpy outfits, the dms, the cam girl life, the seeking arrangement profiles all the different dudes they can get money from. They are perfectly ok with that.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've always challenged dudes in NYC to show me their "day game", and I'll show them the tiers in difference compared to night game. They're literally power walking/light jogging to use a weak line on women who are either going to work or busy in general. I've always said the failure rate is higher in the day time. Then there's the fact that 2 out of 10 approaches will lead to sex. That's a batting average .200 which would make you just an average player....day time had so many obstacles, I doubt most guys are even getting 1 out of 10.
Lies

I started this batting avg shyt btw

Daytime is a far better hit rate than the night club

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Lies

I started this batting avg shyt btw

Daytime is a far better hit rate than the night club

Truths.

Even if we dive into the subjective realm, I in NYC can get far more numbers and or talk to more women willing to converse and give me their time than a broad walking to work or going from said job.

Objectively speaking, time + proximity always wins, frequent visits to the clubs/lounges means you're going to have a better average in general. Now again, the only part here that matters is how you're applying yourself. You could be a square, you might not even hit up the clubs as much as you try to hit up the women during the day. But to say day game is better? You're delusional or not trying your hardest at night.

Plenty of pick up artists and in general men that party, will tell you night game is where its at. To quote Hugh Hefner "Everything fun happens at night". Also as mentioned, less obstacles, we know why a bird is at the club, too many variables and obstacles during the day. Again, you can either do the research, or keep believing what you will, however, don't quote me to try and disprove, plenty on here already know my batting average is well over 300.