Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
Most women want a family despite what they say. Two kids and married to the average joe would probably be living the dream for a lot of women.
They want a family but are not willing to settle for just any average man. That's the trend I see. Your experiences may differ however

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Facts it's delusional, sounds real poetic on paper to naturally meet women on your daily errands but it's not the 1990's or 2000's anymore.

Even this clean cut azz white dude struggling out there with the cold approaches he's one of the genuine dudes in the red pill community that will at least say it's mostly gonna be rejections and even getting a number doesn't mean much. He's a pua type hustler who runs bootcamps (:mjlol: ) but respect to him for providing receipts of being out in the field and getting rejected. Didn't even edit out a part where the broad in the cap saying how it feels like he's interviewing her lol.

I've always challenged dudes in NYC to show me their "day game", and I'll show them the tiers in difference compared to night game. They're literally power walking/light jogging to use a weak line on women who are either going to work or busy in general. I've always said the failure rate is higher in the day time. Then there's the fact that 2 out of 10 approaches will lead to sex. That's a batting average .200 which would make you just an average player....day time had so many obstacles, I doubt most guys are even getting 1 out of 10.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
What’s a good second date location :ehh:
Went to Dave and buster on the 1st

Depends on where you live. I'm near Central Park, so that's and easy one, plus plenty secluded areas, if shes not into it by then its bush time.

First date coffee.
Second always the park, I'm not into feeding birds, also no restaurants, unless she already ate my ass and swallowed.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts it's delusional, sounds real poetic on paper to naturally meet women on your daily errands but it's not the 1990's or 2000's anymore.

Even this clean cut azz white dude struggling out there with the cold approaches he's one of the genuine dudes in the red pill community that will at least say it's mostly gonna be rejections and even getting a number doesn't mean much. He's a pua type hustler who runs bootcamps (:mjlol: ) but respect to him for providing receipts of being out in the field and getting rejected. Didn't even edit out a part where the broad in the cap saying how it feels like he's interviewing her lol.

Naturally meeting people and this nerd ass cold approaching shyt yall talkkng about are not the same.

Weirdo nikkas memorizing lines to recite to a bum ass chick and wondering why they losing.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Naturally meeting people and this nerd ass cold approaching shyt yall talkkng about are not the same.

Weirdo nikkas memorizing lines to recite to a bum ass chick and wondering why they losing.
The usual two feet in both sides of the game. Everyone ain’t cut out to be a playboy and that’s perfectly fine…..

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess i used the wrong terminology, original response was to dude talkin bout meeting chicks at the gym, on the way to work etc that would involve cold approaching. Not that approaching in a loud azz club is easy either, expanding your social circle is really the best play although sadly most circles people are in these days won't be sufficient enough to put them through to dates.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I guess i used the wrong terminology, original response was to dude talkin bout meeting chicks at the gym, on the way to work etc that would involve cold approaching. Not that approaching in a loud azz club is easy either, expanding your social circle is really the best play although sadly most circles people are in these days won't be sufficient enough to put them through to dates.

My thing is dudes just need to go out and live life and meet people along the way. Avg dude lives a bum ass life and has nothing to talk about hence why they so fixated on “game”. Dudes wanna do everything but boss their life up FOR THEMSELVES. Dudes dont even know what they actually like cause they do everything for chicks. Lmfao dudes more devout to a loser ass chick than they are to God.

Going out for the sole purpose of just tryna talk to chicks is some teeny bopper loser ish imo.

Might as well post up in the mall like you 13 and ya pops dropped you off.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The usual two feet in both sides of the game. Everyone ain’t cut out to be a playboy and that’s perfectly fine…..
Exactly. Dudes posting weirdo ass youtubers walking around with cameras as if that is any implication of being a normal human. Posting hidden camera videos talking to folks and plastering their face on the net with no consent.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
My thing is dudes just need to go out and live life and meet people along the way. Avg dude lives a bum ass life and has nothing to talk about hence why they so fixated on “game”. Dudes wanna do everything but boss their life up FOR THEMSELVES. Dudes dont even know what they actually like cause they do everything for chicks. Lmfao dudes more devout to a loser ass chick than they are to God.

Going out for the sole purpose of just tryna talk to chicks is some teeny bopper loser ish imo.

Might as well post up in the mall like you 13 and ya pops dropped you off.

1000%

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight, long post but your boy could use some extra input as I'm mulling some shyt over.

I'm at a crossroads...I've started seeing one of the women I was messing with exclusively after ~3 months of dating, and I'm conflicted because I honestly
didn't expect the strong connection being built.

On the one hand, I really enjoy my time with her and find our personalities balance really well. She's shown she's capable of being submissive...if we argue and she's in the wrong, she apologizes really quickly. She hears me out when we disagree, and has been open about me being the 1st person who's been able/willing to call her out on BS as a man because of how I communicate, and my life being together enough to hear me out.

The sex is phenomenal, she offers to cook for me, and offers help if I even passingly mention a problem. She also has a soft, emotional side despite being a direct communicator, which I find really attractive. Overall, I'm really feelin her and our dynamic on a personal level.

On the other hand, I have a couple of hang-ups...

1. She's not black - she's half Asian half white. She spent her pre-middle school life in Asia and has lived in CA since she's been in the States. As I've gotten older, I'd envisioned myself w/ a black woman, and this is throwing me for a loop.

I'm not sure if I want kids yet, but I know having grandkids who are mostly white would honestly ether my entire existence. The thought of being that cliche makes me sick. I also just don't like the idea of being another successful black man "dating out". She grew up poor, so I'm not disconnected with her in the same way I would be if she grew up privileged. This is connected to...

2. She's in her 30s...turning 32 in July. If I have kids, I want multiple, which means we'd need to fast track shyt. I really don't like that idea.

3. She does party drugs (molly, LSD) and is into the EDM/rave scene. I've met her party "crew" and heard about how she is when she's high (no red flags). I trust her but I'm not into that scene at all, and I don't the impression she's willing to dip out of it just yet. She was upfront with me that when we met, she was just looking to fukk, so the shyt makes me a little residually uncomfortable. Potential GF going to raves & doing drugs w/ me not in sight.

#1 is by far the biggest hang-up, honestly, and the only reason I would end shyt right now. All told I'm really feelin her, but I don't know how where being intentional vs. over-thinking shyt begins or ends. It's only been 3 months that we've been dating.

Every time I imagine ending things because this doesn't fit my life picture, I don't know the words to say because I know, based off our vibe/connection, she'll know it's bullshyt if I'm not transparent on the reason. On the other hand, dropping #1 as the reason would feel really, really shytty.

Ultimately, I don't want to waste her time...but I'm really not sure if I'm wasting her time yet.

What do yall think?

Well it's over. She effectively ended it. Said she felt like she was never good enough, was auditioning, and that I was holding back while she was being vulnerable. Felt like I wasn't committed to progressing the relationship.

I looked back at old text threads and she was definitely more vulnerable while I was playing it cool. She was like a month ahead of me feelings-wise.

Won't lie - it's hitting me kind of hard for what started as a casual relationship. Feelings really started to grow on my end in the last 2 months. There's a part of me that wants to try again just to go all in, but going to try to take some time to process all of it. I hopped back on the apps and wasn't even excited about being single in the least- haven't felt like that post-breakup since my 1st real relationship in college.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Most women want a family despite what they say. Two kids and married to the average joe would probably be living the dream for a lot of women.
I respectfully disagree with this, their freedom nowadays and how they move really show what they really want. I think men want family more than most women because they are the investing sex, they have to put more in. For women they are passive in most dating situations and men have to invest early and often and do most of the heavy lifting while "courting" a women.

More and more nowadays you see women wanting to be free in their 20s, maybe have someone subsidize their living, traveling, partying, mistakes, expensive dinners and purchases, they get multiple offers to be in serious committed relationships and turn them down, they have no problem having kids because it will also be subsidized by force if need be, but they will not give up their freedom by getting into marriage at young age. They dont want anyone to tell them what to do and will have multiple men if need be to help execute this plan (some conscious, some sub consciously).

When they reach their 30s depending how they moved they will now try to execute hail marries as a retirement plan, they dont even want a man to be there for, be a helpmate, support or any of that, they want them to be a utility in THEIR life. Help raise these expensive kids, save me from my mistakes and debt, I dont care what he wants because I have gotten attention for years, he gon have to deal with this extra weight, etc. You will be bombarded early and often with questions of how much you make and what can you do and provide for them and they try to dangle the carrot for lost dudes who they might not even want to have kids for. They just looking for retirement plans and they been around the block soo much they look at you as just settling.

They most likely wont be able to lock a dude down because of built in resentment and bad attitude so even at the end most just walk away. SO in 40s its a revolving door but they will now be trying to lock in with their kids and shame them about being lonely during holidays come spend time with them. Whats funny is that their daughters aint got time for it most times and dont want to be in competition from mom still tryna catch and the burden falls on their sons, I have seen this happening more and more. The game is rigged and one of reasons they do have children is because while young they want someone to love, etc. Marriage is just something to check off, they just want the wedding and what comes with that, they dont care to be a wife.