Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Scary.

:wow:

A lot of dudes get off of that like some type of fetish.

They don’t even care about physical interaction, they’re happy with a simple message / text back.

This why you put yourself in the position to be the dude who can smash with minimal effort OR like I mentioned just be a cool ass dude who does everything on your terms (because everything aint about sex, human relationships keep you sane).

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This why you put yourself in the position to be the dude who can smash with minimal effort OR like I mentioned just be a cool ass dude who does everything on your terms (because everything aint about sex, human relationships keep you sane).

Cool ass dude as in prioritizing human connections and putting sex on the back burner / placing yourself in the friendzone?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cool ass dude as in prioritizing human connections and putting sex on the back burner / placing yourself in the friendzone?
Cool ass dude as in people enjoy your company.

You do what you want to do and simply offer folks the opp to join in on doing stuff you were already going to do

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you guys are clueless

you dont meat a girl while "going out" during the night

you are supposed to meet them during your everyday activities. going to the gym, en route to work, at the grocery store, while going for a random walk etc.
That can be even worse, most people are going about their business and ain't trying to be bothered especially in 2022.

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Getting my summer roster back in order, so far it’s:

• Puerto Rican stripper whose actually nice and pays for 60% of our outings, she’s good company tbh:ehh:

• Nerdy brehette I met last night but she “knew of me” from social media, she’s cool and gave me all her info gleefully upon asking :takedat:

• Gothic pawg I used to work with pre pandemic, 22 but she’s lowkey & is on her shyt which I can always appreciate. Also breaks bread :obama:

• Domincan semi single mom of 2. Fine as shyt which is why I’m even entertaining it, she’s like 5’1 110 and like 40 of that is ass :whoo:

• Lol then my white Latina ex I’m still hanging with it since we seem to never let each other go. It’s some we know too much about each other so we still stay kinda close. I still lowkey like her :francis:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
That can be even worse, most people are going about their business and ain't trying to be bothered especially in 2022.

I wouldn't listen to his "advice". I've talked to plenty of women, they don't want dudes laying down a tired line/game during work/day time. Clubs are the easiest places. Seconded only by social media.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't listen to his "advice". I've talked to plenty of women, they don't want dudes laying down a tired line/game during work/day time. Clubs are the easiest places. Seconded only by social media.
Facts it's delusional, sounds real poetic on paper to naturally meet women on your daily errands but it's not the 1990's or 2000's anymore.

Even this clean cut azz white dude struggling out there with the cold approaches he's one of the genuine dudes in the red pill community that will at least say it's mostly gonna be rejections and even getting a number doesn't mean much. He's a pua type hustler who runs bootcamps (:mjlol: ) but respect to him for providing receipts of being out in the field and getting rejected. Didn't even edit out a part where the broad in the cap saying how it feels like he's interviewing her lol.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Leaving women on “read” burns their souls

—————————————————-
*Yesterday*

Heavy flirting over text.

Me: “Get ready in an hour” (I’m still at the crib. I never get ready unless it’s confirmed or I double booked)

Her: *No response*

*This morning”

Her: Hey

:hhh:

Last edited:

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Most women want a family despite what they say. Two kids and married to the average joe would probably be living the dream for a lot of women.

In 2022?

Nah.

I’ve seen girls get passed around by NBA bench warmers and then hop on some temporarily dyke shyt when they realize them fake ballers don’t want them. They’d rather do that than “settle” for a guy actually in their league :camby:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
then hop on some temporarily dyke shyt
Women will list every physical and emotional turn-off they have with men, then fukk with a faux breh will all those traits :mjlol:

Boo’d up with a 5’1 overweight stud named Jae with bleached streaks in her fade, those fat diamonds earrings that were poppin’ in ‘08, AND-1 shorts, and Retro 5s with the yellow soles.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
In 2022?

Nah.

I’ve seen girls get passed around by NBA bench warmers and then hop on some temporarily dyke shyt when they realize them fake ballers don’t want them. They’d rather do that than “settle” for a guy actually in their league :camby:
They don't represent "most" women.