Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Many women don't want to give up the life they have. Getting money from numerous men, random dates here and there, an onlyfans living off the avails, simps all over their instagram as they post thirst traps. I mean I love photography but how can you be such a lover of yourself where every photo on your social media account is of you in different outfits.

Because they know no man with a backbone will be ok with their chick getting monthly stipends from random negros, or posting thirst traps on social media or keeping that only fans account open still.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
Many women don't want to give up the life they have. Getting money from numerous men, random dates here and there, an onlyfans living off the avails, simps all over their instagram as they post thirst traps. I mean I love photography but how can you be such a lover of yourself where every photo on your social media account is of you in different outfits.

Because they know no man with a backbone will be ok with their chick getting monthly stipends from random negros, or posting thirst traps on social media or keeping that only fans account open still.
You can't fault women. The prudent ones will think long term and settle down before that midlife crisis comes crashing down hard when beauty fades and attention wanes. The others you shouldn't care for.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Nope. They have all these different options, high school to mid 30s and basically the world in their hands, if they’re 8 to a 10 (maybe adjustable 6s) But they’ll be able to take advantage of everything to the bottle service, dinners, offers to free trips, invites to different social events for free, ability to pick top tier men for sex, blue checks in their DMs, etc.

There’s no point for them to cash out because they have TOO much opportunity to get the best of anything out of life.

I met this bad joint at Chipotle yesterday, we exchanged numbers talking about tequila. Giving a lot of physical touch & flirting. As we were talking I could see her phone flashing every second.

- IPhone messages from random numbers
- “Someone just liked you from this dating app”
- Instagram DMs
- Cash Apps
- Venmo
- Snapchat messages

That shyt was insane. Like if she was the president or something.

:gucci:

But no, there’s no point for them right now. They expect you to accept them after they had their fun lol.

Last edited:

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Nope. They have all these different options, high school to mid 30s and basically the world in their hands, if they’re 8 to a 10 (maybe adjustable 6s) But they’ll be able to take advantage of everything to the bottle service, offers to free trips, invites to different social events for free, ability to pick top tier men for sex, blue checks in their DMs, etc.

There’s no point for them to cash out because they have TOO much opportunity to get the best of anything out of life.

I met this bad joint at Chipotle yesterday, we exchanged numbers talking about tequila. Giving a lot of physical touch & flirting. As we were talking I could see her phone flashing every second.

- Instagram DMs
- Cash Apps
- Venmo
- Snapchat messages

But no, there’s no point for them right now. They expect you to accept them after they had their fun lol.

Lol I don’t even glance at their phone otherwise I’m going to get annoyed. shyt is crazy breh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nope. They have all these different options, high school to mid 30s and basically the world in their hands, if they’re 8 to a 10 (maybe adjustable 6s) But they’ll be able to take advantage of everything to the bottle service, offers to free trips, invites to different social events for free, ability to pick top tier men for sex, blue checks in their DMs, etc.

- Instagram DMs
- Cash Apps
- Venmo
- Snapchat messages

Just have fun with them. Simple

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

- Instagram DMs
- Cash Apps
- Venmo
- Snapchat messages

Sad reality man

It will only get worse until there is some cultural shift

Maybe itll be generation alpha? Who knows. Doubt it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nope. They have all these different options, high school to mid 30s and basically the world in their hands, if they’re 8 to a 10 (maybe adjustable 6s) But they’ll be able to take advantage of everything to the bottle service, dinners, offers to free trips, invites to different social events for free, ability to pick top tier men for sex, blue checks in their DMs, etc.

- Instagram DMs
- Cash Apps
- Venmo
- Snapchat messages

Brehs gotta accept its over lmfao. If you want kids adopt or go to another country and make a deal with a rural chick to be a surrogate. But that actual marriage stuff? Nah. This the age of cycles of boy friend and gf, my thing Is give them the equality they want and dead all that courting and gentlemen stuff. Just be a cool ass dude and put yourself first always (the same way they do).

This isnt about being an a$$hole its more so dont be dumb. That 1990s stuff will get your screwed in this day and age.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs gotta accept its over lmfao. If you want kids adopt or go to another country and make a deal with a rural chick to be a surrogate. But that actual marriage stuff? Nah. This the age of cycles of boy friend and gf, my thing Is give them the equality they want and dead all that courting and gentlemen stuff. Just be a cool ass dude and put yourself first always (the same way they do).

This isnt about being an a$$hole its more so dont be dumb. That 1990s stuff will get your screwed in this day and age.

It will get you screwed. A great reset or recession is probably the only way.

This chick I know she has a bf but yet every week she’s out clubbing, posting thirst traps on Instagram and even going out to dinner and over to other guy houses .

Chicks making even 500 a month on only fans ain’t going to give that up for Joe Schmo. That lame old nukka giving a stipend monthly she ain't going to stop.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

- Instagram DMs
- Cash Apps
- Venmo
- Snapchat messages

yup you nailed it breh. That life they are living or getting with joe schmo and having two kids

I mean hey i'm guilty i have a blank instagram where I follow beautiful women from all over the world. And yeah these chicks ain't going to give up there 20,30,50k followers and the clout, "influencer", comments , dms, cashapps etc. for kayvon in accounting.

Just thinking back recently and in the past. I've known women who men they weren't even dating, paid their tuition, paid their rent, bought them a car, paid for their immigration lawyer, paid for their plane tickets. Cosigned loans, bought them lunch, flowers, dinners, sent money monthly :picard:.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It will get you screwed. A great reset or recession is probably the only way.

This chick I know she has a bf but yet every week she’s out clubbing, posting thirst traps on Instagram and even going out to dinner and over to other guy houses .

Chicks making even 500 a month on only fans ain’t going to give that up for Joe Schmo. That lame old nukka giving a stipend monthly she ain't going to stop.

and dudes sit and let it go, vs putting their feet down. Even with a great reset who would even want the damaged goods. Most we can do is get it how we live and hope future generations learn from the failures of the past before they damage themselves (likely this realization would come post whatever catastrophic economic crisis is on the horizon).

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
yup you nailed it breh. That life they are living or getting with joe schmo and having two kids

I mean hey i'm guilty i have a blank instagram where I follow beautiful women from all over the world. And yeah these chicks ain't going to give up there 20,30,50k followers and the clout, "influencer", comments , dms, cashapps etc. for kayvon in accounting.

Just thinking back recently and in the past. I've known women who men they weren't even dating, paid their tuition, paid their rent, bought them a car, paid for their immigration lawyer, paid for their plane tickets. Cosigned loans, bought them lunch, flowers, dinners, sent money monthly :picard:.

Scary.

:wow:

A lot of dudes get off of that like some type of fetish.

They don’t even care about physical interaction, they’re happy with a simple message / text back.