Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I've always found it's how you frame it. I start with double entendres early.

If you're quick-witted you can turn anything she says into one. It will get her laughing. I've found most women will react well to a few clever ones.

Once I get her playing along. It's a lock. Neither of us has to say aloud what we could be getting up to. And she doesn't have to feel like a whore.

For certain women coming right out with the sex talk is mostly a non-starter in most cases, they'll clam up, but play the game and they'll drop the pretence quickly.

Yeah man its fukkn rough out here…these broads stink at dating

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I kid you not breh. I was literally about to write about this.

Went out tonight and it was either mad dudes cuffin chicks or just mad dudes in general, but barely any single chicks.

Now I remember why I stopped going out.
I don't go out with a sole purpose to meet women. I go out to enjoy myself and if I happen to meet a woman, so be it.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yeah man its fukkn rough out here…these broads stink at dating
For real bruh before my current girl, dating was a bytch. They would be crazy as hell, constantly play games, or wasting my time. I know I’m young but honestly I hope this girl work out cause I do not wanna go back into the dating game again:mjlol: I feel like I’ve had enough random p*ssy anyway

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What you mean ?

I think he means have you taken time to yourself to think about what you seek? A lot of the time many of us get out of one relationship and then sleepwalk into similar situations. With no real aim.

You say one chick, in particular, is doing it for you. The best question to ask is what is your current purpose in terms of dating? Just smashing or a relationship?

I know the feeling of excitement breh, I went from a 12 yr relationship straight into dating and didn't take the proper time to sit back and really think about my own healing and aims. I did fukk a ton of chicks and looking back it was fun, but ultimately vacuous and empty. Both mentally and financially.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he means have you taken time to yourself to think about what you seek? A lot of the time many of us get out of one relationship and then sleepwalk into similar situations. With no real aim.

You say one chick, in particular, is doing it for you. The best question to ask is what is your current purpose in terms of dating? Just smashing or a relationship?

I know the feeling of excitement breh, I went from a 12 yr relationship straight into dating and didn't take the proper time to sit back and really think about my own healing and aims. I did fukk a ton of chicks and looking back it was fun, but ultimately vacuous and empty. Both mentally and financially.

this.

Dudes dont take a break to go back to the shed and sharpen their sword and end up getting into more BS

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
For real bruh before my current girl, dating was a bytch. They would be crazy as hell, constantly play games, or wasting my time. I know I’m young but honestly I hope this girl work out cause I do not wanna go back into the dating game again:mjlol: I feel like I’ve had enough random p*ssy anyway

“I WANT A RELATIONSHIP!!!!”

Barely texts
Cant hold a convo
Always busy

And cry when u talk about sex lol…i tell these hoes

U have no time!! Admit it…lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

furthermore, the game has changed a lot in 3 years. one will really need to dig into who they are and what they want and strategize how to move
otherwise as you said you are that much more likely to sleepwalk into another bullshyt relationship or deal with a lot of frustration.

he should also reflect on what happened in the last relationship, what went wrong and how he can improve as a man so the next situation is better

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
furthermore, the game has changed a lot in 3 years. one will really need to dig into who they are and what they want and strategize how to move
otherwise as you said you are that much more likely to sleepwalk into another bullshyt relationship or deal with a lot of frustration.

he should also reflect on what happened in the last relationship, what went wrong and how he can improve as a man so the next situation is better

That's why I find dealing with the women I'm currently seeing more refreshing. We're both coming in being honest with our intentions, so if things change we can voice it. Less stress,less bullshyt. Much preferable to the silly games

Krs2

Pro
Daps
When you get the number, you can call or text whenever you feel like it. There’s no rule book or any mouthpiece language lol. If she likes you, you can do almost anything.

It’s your world, you lead.
Yep the true game is to make your own rules based on who you are and your past experiences

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bu bu bu get out the house and off those dating apps brehs
full
lol you guys are clueless

you dont meat a girl while "going out" during the night

you are supposed to meet them during your everyday activities. going to the gym, en route to work, at the grocery store, while going for a random walk etc.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Breh listen. Unless the chick is outrageously hideous, if women see any woman being happy around u, it’s a wrap.

Went on a date with this dark haired Spanish chick I met at the train station. Shes cute but with some weight. We’ve always seen each other for like almost 2 years and never said a word. She later told me, after we fuccked , her and her friend thought I was arrogant cause I never talked to anyone.

Long story short, we get to the bar. And this girl was so playfully loud. It was clear she was really into me. The way she was being flirtatious with me, eyelashes flapping rapidly, wide eyed grins plastered over her face. Just imagine how a chick would act if her celebrity crush took her out on a date. Like the whole bar was eyeing us and I just knew she was making me look good. Towards the end of the date, she goes to the bathroom and I had a silent feeling the female bartender would try to holler. She was one of the people I noticed consistently looking over at our area a lil more than expected. She introduced her self and asked is this y’all first date? I said yes. She goes she really likes u.

Me and the Mexican chick dated for a few months. Went to that bar several times. Another time, at the same bar, she goes to the bathroom and a different waitress makes her move. She was more direct. She goes nice jeans u got there. Nice shoes. I’m like Um ok. I had already paid and tipped at this point. She goes I really like ur style. She said it in a crowded bar. Nothing I could really do with that without looking like a scumbag.

Anyway, I tell u, no matter the chick, there’s this thing called aura. Others call it halo. But when it shines on u, whew :pachaha:

Must be nice