Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol yeah I’m not going out in public with anything less than a 7. Other girls see that and it becomes easier, they get curious if you’re walking around with hotties.

If I’m waltzing around town with some big bytch you think someone fine is going to get curious about that? :mjlol:
Breh listen. Unless the chick is outrageously hideous, if women see any woman being happy around u, it’s a wrap.

Went on a date with this dark haired Spanish chick I met at the train station. Shes cute but with some weight. We’ve always seen each other for like almost 2 years and never said a word. She later told me, after we fuccked , her and her friend thought I was arrogant cause I never talked to anyone.

Long story short, we get to the bar. And this girl was so playfully loud. It was clear she was really into me. The way she was being flirtatious with me, eyelashes flapping rapidly, wide eyed grins plastered over her face. Just imagine how a chick would act if her celebrity crush took her out on a date. Like the whole bar was eyeing us and I just knew she was making me look good. Towards the end of the date, she goes to the bathroom and I had a silent feeling the female bartender would try to holler. She was one of the people I noticed consistently looking over at our area a lil more than expected. She introduced her self and asked is this y’all first date? I said yes. She goes she really likes u.

Me and the Mexican chick dated for a few months. Went to that bar several times. Another time, at the same bar, she goes to the bathroom and a different waitress makes her move. She was more direct. She goes nice jeans u got there. Nice shoes. I’m like Um ok. I had already paid and tipped at this point. She goes I really like ur style. She said it in a crowded bar. Nothing I could really do with that without looking like a scumbag.

Anyway, I tell u, no matter the chick, there’s this thing called aura. Others call it halo. But when it shines on u, whew :pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I damn near only go to the bar/club if I got a chick with me. It be a sausage fest usually and I’m not competing with gang of nikkas over a local 6 :russell:
I kid you not breh. I was literally about to write about this.

Went out tonight and it was either mad dudes cuffin chicks or just mad dudes in general, but barely any single chicks.

Now I remember why I stopped going out.

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side

Went out tonight and it was either mad dudes cuffin chicks or just mad dudes in general, but barely any single chicks.

Lol I’m about to see if my stripper bytch wants to step out tn :lolbron:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I'm back in the game after a 3year relationship .
Just jumped on Hinge .:whew:too many fine women in London, but it's difficult textin n calling all of em at the same time ngl .

The one I actually want is the one that's giving me less play out of all em . Supposed to be going on a date with her next week though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm back in the game after a 3year relationship .
Just jumped on Hinge .:whew:too many fine women in London, but it's difficult textin n calling all of em at the same time ngl .

The one I actually want is the one that's giving me less play out of all em . Supposed to be going on a date with her next week though.

and you haven't taken time to exam yourself post relationship?

Good luck

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bu bu bu get out the house and off those dating apps brehs
full

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Thats a good point im not gona lie is say 75% of women get all offended n shyt about sex

I've always found it's how you frame it. I start with double entendres early.

If you're quick-witted you can turn anything she says into one. It will get her laughing. I've found most women will react well to a few clever ones.

Once I get her playing along. It's a lock. Neither of us has to say aloud what we could be getting up to. And she doesn't have to feel like a whore.

For certain women coming right out with the sex talk is mostly a non-starter in most cases, they'll clam up, but play the game and they'll drop the pretence quickly.