Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y'all gotta stop taking these hoes on dates lol. The same girls y'all taking on dates are the same ones telling everyone they ain't never been on a date before.

It's just a waste of time imo. I'm only taking a girl to a sit down restaurant if we've been messing with each other for a minute.

If your logistics are straight they can either pull up to the crib or vice versa. If I don't want at her at my place then I damn sure don't want to be out with her in public.
The issue is avg dude aint clouted enough or too thirsty for sex that they will hop on any opportunity to be in front of a chick in the hopes of sex. Playing boyfriend for the hopes of sex and not even wanting a relationship lol

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
funny when you match get her number, google her, find her social media and you're like :francis: but you would still smash. women really know there angles for dating app photos.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Man!!! I got a funny ass story!

There was this bytch i chatted sith with on Fb dating…we text And I basically started asking sexual stuff cuz her convo was getn boring….she tells me all u want is sex blah blah…..i tell her naw ima blunt dude…lets cut the lil kid games…i delete her….

6months later today she’s back on fb dating and….

Shes 4months pregnant lol and her bio says im not lookn for no step daddy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stupid bytch

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I gotta be more patient with these 21 year olds (I’m early 30s). I’m #HOH so it’s hard for me to hold back..but they don’t know no better :snoop:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Being around beautiful women has its perks. I’ve gotten access to certain places and even free drinks.
certain places..? like v.i.p. sporting event rooms? Or like eyes wide shut parties? :skip:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Man!!! I got a funny ass story!

There was this bytch i chatted sith with on Fb dating…we text And I basically started asking sexual stuff cuz her convo was getn boring….she tells me all u want is sex blah blah…..i tell her naw ima blunt dude…lets cut the lil kid games…i delete her….

6months later today she’s back on fb dating and….

Shes 4months pregnant lol and her bio says im not lookn for no step daddy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stupid bytch

This bytch is in feeld too!!! Prego and wants a 3 some hahahahaha

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
I heard about guys saying it was a wives shortage. It’s damn near a girlfriend shortage, everyone trying to turn everything into a fukking situationship…