Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these bytches are looking for wedding dates + plus ones.

Don’t do it. Don’t cover up for their spinster activities. Let them drown lol

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do some slight research, in this case, look up the top 5 books of the current year; there's always some "hear me roar" novel about some broad who fukked up, bring that up, in a natural fashion. Ask if she's heard of the book, "you strike me as the type that would like it", you're presuming her persona, which always makes them either try to defend it , or curious, either way, the conversation begins.

Its easier if its something mainstream, like the GoT days, where I got so much nerd p*ssy it was insane. Interrupt them, they're losers, who are clearly not getting any fun due to them being in the library. Doesn't matter the look, girls like that always want drug filled/bad boy fun, some of the easiest birds to pluck, are the nerds.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Y'all gotta stop taking these hoes on dates lol. The same girls y'all taking on dates are the same ones telling everyone they ain't never been on a date before.

It's just a waste of time imo. I'm only taking a girl to a sit down restaurant if we've been messing with each other for a minute.

If your logistics are straight they can either pull up to the crib or vice versa. If I don't want at her at my place then I damn sure don't want to be out with her in public.

Daps
Y'all gotta stop taking these hoes on dates lol. The same girls y'all taking on dates are the same ones telling everyone they ain't never been on a date before.

It's just a waste of time imo. I'm only taking a girl to a sit down restaurant if we've been messing with each other for a minute.

If your logistics are straight they can either pull up to the crib or vice versa. If I don't want at her at my place then I damn sure don't want to be out with her in public.
Yeah these dudes got some old fashioned views and ways. Females make their own money these days. fukk I look like paying for shyt. If they really interested they’re gonna meet you halfway.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Nope.

I have a rooftop deck + liquor (6s + adjustable)
The crib (6s + adjustable)
If she’s bad, we can do drinks (1 each) or coffee & a walk / MAYBE an art gallery special exhibition night (free wine) (8s-10s)

Dates with actual thought are after smashing.

Last edited:

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Yeah these dudes got some old fashioned views and ways. Females make their own money these days. fukk I look like paying for shyt. If they really interested they’re gonna meet you halfway.

Which is cool but we gotta play the hand that we were dealt.

If y'all ever match with girl and she talking bout you gotta take me on a date it's because she tired of getting brought to the crib and pumped n dumped.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Lol are yall in college it ain't nothin to spend 40 dollars at local sit down restaurant to see if she can hold a decent conversation in person.

By date 2-3 she more than likely will be coming out her draws anyways if you are reading her right.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Lol are yall in college it ain't nothin to spend 40 dollars at local sit down restaurant to see if she can hold a decent conversation in person.

By date 2-3 she more than likely will be coming out her draws anyways if you are reading her right.
No it's just a waste of time and plays into their frame. You always gotta control frame as a man.

If you're going to go the date route then at least tell these hoes where y'all going instead of asking.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Nah. Dates are after smashing. I’m not bringing no woman to my secret spots, so she can take the guy she’s really feeling lol.

Only baddies get dates, and the dates are low tier, Lounge, coffee, park & art gallery if she’s really bad.

You gotta categorize these women like they categorize us. Not all of em deserve first dates