Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Never go to her “home base” on a first meeting (her job, her environment)

You want to bring her to a neutral place or somewhere in your control in which you’re familiar with.

Never give her home base advantage. For example “Come to my job, we’re doing happy hour”

Nope.

You should be seeing her after work, or in a separate, quieter environment.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Never go to her “home base” on a first meeting (her job, her environment)

You want to bring her to a neutral place or somewhere in your control in which you’re familiar with.

Never give her home base advantage. For example “Come to my job, we’re doing happy hour”

Nope.

You should be seeing her after work, or in a separate, quieter environment.

This, every time. Don't drive to them, or even leave anywhere more than 20 minutes from your home. I'm in Manhattan, I don't go to any of the boroughs unless we've already been smashing. First dates, they have to come meet me.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This, every time. Don't drive to them, or even leave anywhere more than 20 minutes from your home. I'm in Manhattan, I don't go to any of the boroughs unless we've already been smashing. First dates, they have to come meet me.
Yup. You look weaker, thirsty & don’t look busy.

You need to make her come to you. This and creating quick sexual remarks can figure out a situation quick.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’ve only been dealing with adjustable 6s and up lately. Not doing that dumpster diving shyt anymore the PNC from that is :beli:

Nope & you feel better about yourself too. Nothing like walking around with a good looking chick next to you.

Ppl throwing business cards lol, wana shake your hand / dap, talk to you for no reason, give you free stuff at restaurants / or other establishments

:mjlol:

Ppl get crazy.

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Nope & you feel better about yourself too. Nothing like walking around with a good looking chick next to you.

Ppl throwing business cards lol, wana shake your hand / dap, talk to you for no reason, give you free stuff at restaurants / or other establishments

Ppl get crazy.

Lol yeah I’m not going out in public with anything less than a 7. Other girls see that and it becomes easier, they get curious if you’re walking around with hotties.

If I’m waltzing around town with some big bytch you think someone fine is going to get curious about that? :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Lol yeah I’m not going out in public with anything less than a 7. Other girls see that and it becomes easier, they get curious if you’re walking around with hotties.

If I’m waltzing around town with some big bytch you think someone fine is going to get curious about that? :mjlol:

Nope. Low value guy. That’s the best he could get?

:huhldup:

Big women are for broke men, just like in the thread about Sixthagoddis.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Similar shyt happened with my most recent hinge date lol allegedly deletes her account but drops her number. I wake up and luckily still see the push notification with the mesaage, suprised it still popped up since my phone was off if it didn't then all access to here would have been gone.

Seemed to be in a rush to get off the app it but yeah as others said not the best sign seems like a future ghoster.

This is the same bytch that still hasn't contacted me nearing a month after the date :mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Similar shyt happened with my most recent hinge date lol allegedly deletes her account but drops her number. I wake up and luckily still see the push notification with the mesaage, suprised it still popped up since my phone was off if it didn't then all access to here would have been gone.

Seemed to be in a rush to get off the app it but yeah as others said not the best sign seems like a future ghoster.

This is the same bytch that still hasn't contacted me nearing a month after the date :mjcry:
Lol at still

She gone

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at still

She gone
In all fairness i went silent after the date too, i was just testing a strategy to see if she would initiate the contact after the date. Next time i will explicitly ask them to text me when they get home so there's no room for ambiguity.

Trying to save time and money by being 100% sure that there is interest there, ain't trying to pursue a broad that can't even text a thank you after the date. There's a risk that she was waiting for me to reach out first but fuk it :yeshrug:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Ppl get crazy.

Not even putting the effort to smash anything below that

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
In all fairness i went silent after the date too, i was just testing a strategy to see if she would initiate the contact after the date. Next time i will explicitly ask them to text me when they get home so there's no room for ambiguity.

Trying to save time and money by being 100% sure that there is interest there, ain't trying to pursue a broad that can't even text a thank you after the date. There's a risk that she was waiting for me to reach out first but fuk it :yeshrug:
She probably told her girls “Damn he didn’t even check to see if I made it home safely”

Last edited: