Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Get yourself into a relationship only for her to move across the country 6 months in brehs.

Have a different view of where you want to live vs where your girl wants to live brehs

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Was just at dollar tree… inside is big booty Latina and hollered at her and got curved lol

Me: are u single?
Her: yes *shocked face*
Me: u look shocked i said sumthn…so can i get ur # or u gona keep walkn down the aisle
Her: she said nah im ok or some shyt
Me: have a good one

Thats like my first L in public

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
So she got a “gold” necklace with my name in cursive and she has been wearing it in our date nights. So I go on her best friends IG and she has a necklace with her husband’s name on it. I’m offended…

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some girl I talked to on hinge this morning.. we texted back in forth… then she called me on the app:ehh: very foward of her:ehh: then we end ofvideo chatting:ehh: the convo and vibes was so good I asked her out in the coming week:ehh:… something is off:mjlol::mjlol: has anyone had a women be so foward and seem into everything little shyt you say and now you question is your game top notch or does she do this to everyone?:mjlol::mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Some girl I talked to on hinge this morning.. we texted back in forth… then she called me on the app:ehh: very foward of her:ehh: then we end ofvideo chatting:ehh: the convo and vibes was so good I asked her out in the coming week:ehh:… something is off:mjlol::mjlol: has anyone had a women be so foward and seem into everything little shyt you say and now you question is your game top notch or does she do this to everyone?:mjlol::mjlol:
heal