Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Reading this, it seems that she was a rebound fling. Chalk this up to experience breh.

1000%

Tried to replicate what I had with my ex in many ways and fell right back into a situation (relationship) I was trying to avoid after my breakup.

I was doing good all summer too, pretty much doing me and laying low and just smashing and dashing a little rotation but for some reason this one stuck.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly, too many to name.

Overall thot-like behavior in lots of ways. Younger (when we met she was 30, I was 40). Ex-stripper, current bartender. BBL, boob job, eagle talon nails. She has a split tongue. Hot tempered. Always on her phone or IG. Issues with drinking/angry drunk. Absentee father. No real history of a healthy, serious relationship.

Just typing all that out has me like :snoop:right now.
wow

how is it fukkin bbl type hoes

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I would love to indulge in dating, but it's kind of hard when my main focus is trying to be a good father to my son and getting my life in order. In addition, emotionally and mentally, I'm not ready. Not yet. I have too much going on at this moment.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I scroll through dating apps and some of these profiles I read brings me back to earth. When you’re single and you contemplate getting a girl and then think it over. U ask yourself is this really what I want? Think about your weekends being filled with activities u have no interest in. Even if u did, think of being obligated to keep ya girl happy cause staying home 3 weekends in a row is boring. Think of constantly being social. All for what? To break up months later or like some of y’all, years later.

Nah.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol I scroll through dating apps and some of these profiles I read brings me back to earth. When you’re single and you contemplate getting a girl and then think it over. U ask yourself is this really what I want? Think about your weekends being filled with activities u have no interest in. Even if u did, think of being obligated to keep ya girl happy cause staying home 3 weekends in a row is boring. Think of constantly being social. All for what? To break up months later or like some of y’all, years later.

Nah.
Or you find someone with similar interest…….

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

Nah.
pretty much breh. but that's the logical perspective which we all know is only half the battle. think about when she giggles and stares into your eyes on that first date. the aggressive femininity on display.. when u take her home and she lets you go inside and follow behind with a huge smile knowing its time to defeat those booty cheeks. think of when you first cum inside her and she's petting you talking about where to eat at or what movie to watch.

Or when its date night and she wears the hoop earrings, looking like an angel from the westside. think of holding hands with her doing something totally mundane and she tells you how happy she is to just be apart of your life. thats the other half of it that makes nikkas wanna deal with the fukkery. the problem is women know that intimacy keeps us hooked and once we're locked in those things become less and less frequent, then you find her secret twitter and wonder if it was really even real in the first place.

but its like future hendrixx said.. I'm looking for her too. :yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty much breh. but that's the logical perspective which we all know is only half the battle. think about when she giggles and stares into your eyes on that first date. the aggressive femininity on display.. when u take her home and she lets you go inside and follow behind with a huge smile knowing its time to defeat those booty cheeks. think of when you first cum inside her and she's petting you talking about where to eat at or what movie to watch.

Or when its date night and she wears the hoop earrings, looking like an angel from the westside. think of holding hands with her doing something totally mundane and she tells you how happy she is to just be apart of your life. thats the other half of it that makes nikkas wanna deal with the fukkery. the problem is women know that intimacy keeps us hooked and once we're locked in those things become less and less frequent, then you find her secret twitter and wonder if it was really even real in the first place.

but its like future hendrixx said.. I'm looking for her too. :yeshrug:
Yup. Most of the replies so far in this thread are the same as they were 8 years ago when I was a really active participant. Things happen in life that helps u come to the realization of what’s really important to u as a man. A blossoming new romance is always exciting. But the more u like a girl the more u have to realize how vulnerable you are.

For men, the end of a relationship often spells disaster. If you’re not in emotional shambles, you will be financially. And getting over a girl u really like ain’t easy. Sure u can always find a rebound. But as a human, u can’t help but to be demoralized when faced with the prospect of having to start over again with someone new.

And relationships come to an end for various reasons. Some of my own selfish reasons. I like fuccking multiple women. But I’m also very discriminating. And don’t like the effort it takes to keep a woman. And therein lies a morass.

Many men are like me but simply haven’t had the presence of mind to realize it.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah.
& the work you have to do to always keep her entertained or she will get bored & entertain men in her DMs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Nah.
its women who dont want all that but they are rare

an activity for my girl is as simple as going for a walk by the lake in the morning lol.