Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The bolded, myself included.

I just broke up last night with this shorty I’ve been dating since last October. I’m still not even sure how we ended up in a relationship, but I seriously need to do better and tread lightly now that I’m single for the summer.

This girl had every red flag in the book so I blame myself for not pumping the brakes when I saw all the signs.

what were the red flags?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just broke up with my girl of 17 months, tonight. :mjcry:

We're just 2 different people with different mindsets. It sucks bc she's really a great person overall.

It definitely wasn't perfect relationship, but I never had any concern about her cheating or anything like that . That itself is a huge burden that never existed

It sucks. But I guess that's the way it bes brehs.

Ultimately she wants marriage and kids very soon, and I just didn't see us being at that level with the issues we have. We've drifted apart for several months :mjcry:

So what do you want breh?
I mean being with someone for almost 2 years what is it that you wanted? Like what's missing?
You said she's great but there are issues?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
what were the red flags?

Honestly, too many to name.

Overall thot-like behavior in lots of ways. Younger (when we met she was 30, I was 40). Ex-stripper, current bartender. BBL, boob job, eagle talon nails. She has a split tongue. Hot tempered. Always on her phone or IG. Issues with drinking/angry drunk. Absentee father. No real history of a healthy, serious relationship.

Just typing all that out has me like :snoop:right now.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Overall thot-like behavior in lots of ways. Younger (when we met she was 30, I was 40). Ex-stripper, current bartender. BBL, boob job, eagle talon nails. She has a split tongue. Hot tempered. Always on her phone or IG. Issues with drinking/angry drunk. Absentee father. No real history of a healthy, serious relationship.

And you wifed?

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Sex was probably flames

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
How is it wasting her time? I don't want to waste my time either.

But You can't go into a relationship with someone saying this is who I'm going to marry and have kids with. You can't know that until you get to know them.

And once you get to know them you may see that while you are both great, faithful and honest individuals it doesn't mean you work for each other. Our personalities clashed at times and she often would go into a shell for hours after even the slightest argument. How do I sign up for that for the next 40 years of my life and a kid? If I was in my mid-late 20s maybe I can have the mental energy to push thru that, but I'm late 30s breh.

And for me, a year and some change is not long enough to say I'm going to spend my life with this person and have kids. You gotta know that you know....and rven then it's still a risk. At this point pf life, I can't take a risk like that(divorce with a possible kid) if it didn't pan out.

What did you feel you did wrong in this relationship? Honestly...

Within 6 months, you seen the BASELINE of what your dealing with in the average woman...

I honestly think you might have somewhat self-sabatoged yourself... :heh:

Homegirl wanted some sort of assurance that her time wasn't being wasted and you might not have given it to her..

The marriage/kid thing was a test to see where your head was..not necessarily something she wanted at that EXACT moment

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side

Yeah I was just fukking with a stripper. It’s like crypto it’s fun while you’re up but you HAVE to cash out while you’re up

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Brehs letting women bully them into relationships :mjlol:When a woman asks for a relationship. Tell her ‘no, I’m dating multiple women and I’m not ready to commit.’ Most likely, she will stop talking to you for a while. Long as you don’t cave like a Ho. She might come back and join your roster. It’s that simple. If she doesn’t come back. So what, you will be too busy with your roster to care.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We had the relationship label, yup. :snoop:

To make matters worse, I had gotten out of a LTR relationship (close to 8 years) last April with a really great girl so the contrast of who I ended up dating come October was pretty obvious.
:ufdup:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Brehs letting women bully them into relationships :mjlol:When a woman asks for a relationship. Tell her ‘no, I’m dating multiple women and I’m not ready to commit.’ Most likely, she will stop talking to you for a while. Long as you don’t cave like a Ho. She might come back and join your roster. It’s that simple. If she doesn’t come back. So what, you will be too busy with your roster to care.

To be fair, you should make this comment more nuanced..

A woman who meets 70%+ of your requirements should absolutely go to the top of your priority list...

Now if it's something that can go either way, yeah I can see that..

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Reading this, it seems that she was a rebound fling. Chalk this up to experience breh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:picard:

glad you have seen the light at least