Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just broke up with my girl of 17 months, tonight. :mjcry:

We're just 2 different people with different mindsets. It sucks bc she's really a great person overall.

It definitely wasn't perfect relationship, but I never had any concern about her cheating or anything like that . That itself is a huge burden that never existed

It sucks. But I guess that's the way it bes brehs.

Ultimately she wants marriage and kids very soon, and I just didn't see us being at that level with the issues we have. We've drifted apart for several months :mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

We're just 2 different people with different mindsets. It sucks bc she's really a great person overall.

It definitely wasn't perfect relationship, but I never had any concern about her cheating or anything like that . That itself is a huge burden that never existed

Ultimately she wants marriage and kids very soon, and I just didn't see us being at that level with the issues we have. We've drifted apart for several months :mjcry:
Dont waste a good persons time

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dont waste a good persons time
How is it wasting her time? I don't want to waste my time either.

But You can't go into a relationship with someone saying this is who I'm going to marry and have kids with. You can't know that until you get to know them.

And once you get to know them you may see that while you are both great, faithful and honest individuals it doesn't mean you work for each other. Our personalities clashed at times and she often would go into a shell for hours after even the slightest argument. How do I sign up for that for the next 40 years of my life and a kid? If I was in my mid-late 20s maybe I can have the mental energy to push thru that, but I'm late 30s breh.

And for me, a year and some change is not long enough to say I'm going to spend my life with this person and have kids. You gotta know that you know....and rven then it's still a risk. At this point pf life, I can't take a risk like that(divorce with a possible kid) if it didn't pan out.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

But You can't go into a relationship with someone saying this is who I'm going to marry and have kids with. You can't know that until you get to know them.

And once you get to know them you may see that while you are both great, faithful and honest individuals it doesn't mean you work for each other. Our personalities clashed at times and she often would go into a shell for hours after even the slightest argument. How do I sign up for that for the next 40 years of my life and a kid? If I was in my mid-late 20s maybe I can have the mental energy to push thru that, but I'm late 30s breh.

And for me, a year and some change is not long enough to say I'm going to spend my life with this person and have kids. You gotta know that you know....and rven then it's still a risk. At this point pf life, I can't take a risk like that(divorce with a possible kid) if it didn't pan out.

Stopped at thenfirst sentence. We are adults, unless you are a college student, clearly communication is a weak point for both of you. People who are marriage minded dont just sit around with somekne who isnt, and if you arent marriage minded you dont sit around and waste someone who is marriage minded time.

Right now you are in your feelings so all you are going to do is try to debate, and I don’t really care about the situation to be honest.

So go ahead and vent and cry and when you are ready to think logically about next steps as a grown man then we can talk.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

What are those issues?

Tell us

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
U guys make things complicated. It’s not that serious. All u have to do in the initial date is to let it be known you’re interested. If she doesn’t respond well to you after the date, keep it moving. And no one is obligated to like u the way u like them.

Phones make it easy to filter out which ones fukk with you or not

jesc07

Pro
Daps

Late 30s...in a relationship for 17mos? C'mon man. Anything over 3 months at your age is wasting a person's time if you not trying to marry them or have kids. I'm not sure how old the woman is but if she is in her late 20s or early 30's with no kids then that's a recipe for disaster.

That's the one thing I'm not trying to do is waste a woman's prime child bearing ages. Even I have my limits lol.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Late 30s...in a relationship for 17mos? C'mon man. Anything over 3 months at your age is wasting a person's time if you not trying to marry them or have kids. I'm not sure how old the woman is but if she is in her late 20s or early 30's with no kids then that's a recipe for disaster.

That's the one thing I'm not trying to do is waste a woman's prime child bearing ages. Even I have my limits lol.
How is he supposed to know that in 3 months?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Glad she left him. Watch her meet someone and get married quick

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

exactly. IF chick kept this all to herself and then sprung it on him at month 17 then yeah. But IMO as a man I'm gonna be proactive with painting the picture on what I want, especially if I'm going to enter a relationship. Lotta times folks just be FWBs so long and end up being in a relationship, and this is why communication on long term doesn't happen because they are taking everything day by day vs working towards something.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm pretty sure he didn't jump into a relationship on day one. I'm starting to think folks are actually forgetting the seriousness of relationships...1.5 years is a decent amount of time too especially at that age.

The bolded, myself included.

I just broke up last night with this shorty I’ve been dating since last October. I’m still not even sure how we ended up in a relationship, but I seriously need to do better and tread lightly now that I’m single for the summer.

This girl had every red flag in the book so I blame myself for not pumping the brakes when I saw all the signs.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You really gotta know your worth. Don’t forget it. I’ve came a long way from not having shyt and I have to remind myself how many nikkas these girls know that’s lit like me. I say that to say don’t chase, if you feel as though the energy is off or she mad at you giving you the silent treatment don’t double text her just let it rock. It’s like they say if you really love someone, it’s like the bird in the cage let that bird go and see if it will fly back to the cage.