Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
you right I didnt mean a week. i give it two days. ive just sent follow up messages to soon and they unmatch.

2-3 hours response time max. Anything longer is a bush.

If you don’t meet the same day or 1-2 days after, it’s a bush.

You are not meeting them on the fri-sun, you are meeting them on a weekday.

No follow up messages.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Foolish advice lol

Women need to see you as better than them or above them or they won’t gravitate towards you.
This. You’re the star and she’s the groupie. She has to look up to you, never look down on you.

She loves you and you just like her. That’s what’s up.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I think I’d pay $100 bucks a month for a dating app that allowed you to filter by weight. I’m 5‘6 135 lbs, if I don’t eat for a couple of hours, I can get down to 128 lbs…..there’s gotta be a way so I don’t see thirty five 275 lb chicks in a row. These apps are damn near untenable.

Nope because

“Gurl you can have anything! He needs to keep up with you”

“If he don’t look like Boris Morris Shemar B. Jordan with a sprinkle of ghost, god will deliver him to you sis”

“You keep eating! He needs to be 7ft & chiseled”

“Your weight don’t matter, you just have a lot of love to give & that’s gods gift, yo man better understand that”

:mjgrin:

Funny thing is weight used to be a requirement or an option. Now, it’s removed because of this “body positivity” nonsense

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another week another dumb bytch that cant even put together texts in a day…

I work i got a akid n gym….bytch be a fwb than

These dumb hoes cant admit it
U guys make things complicated. It’s not that serious. All u have to do in the initial date is to let it be known you’re interested. If she doesn’t respond well to you after the date, keep it moving. And no one is obligated to like u the way u like them.

Last edited: