Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Just had a thought avoit my own question. Since it’s all about leverage and Framing the relationship from the jump sending follow up messages just gives them the upper hand.

What I’m a do is wait like a week and send a follow up that says “what’s up, name?”. Becsuse you do have to give some women benefit of the doubt maybe they are busy or got Covid. By just saying what’s up and waiting s week you kind of resetting the conversation. And I’m only sending one follow ip.

It's not worth it bruh...

And I went thru something similar where the broad was actually busy..

The interest isn't there

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
It's not worth it bruh...

And I went thru something similar where the broad was actually busy..

The interest isn't there
either send a follow up maybe she responds or unmatches or just let it ride. guess letting it ride you still got your pride.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
Imagine her doing a shyt every time you think about her
we lived together so that's not much of a stretch lmao

i guess im just venting moreso than asking for any advice. ive been around the block a few times, so i understand the process, and to trust it... just a lil annoyed that she still obviously occupies a small piece of my mind.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

i guess im just venting moreso than asking for any advice. ive been around the block a few times, so i understand the process, and to trust it... just a lil annoyed that she still obviously occupies a small piece of my mind.
What happened with the situation?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ve been in your position.

Are you these females a higher standard than your ex? Looks, sex, personality wise ? If not that’s possibly why she’s on your mind still.

Once you start making genuine connections with women you’d place above your ex, you will forget about her. Aim high bro you got this :ohlawd:

Edit- break all ties nothing good comes from simping

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
What happened with the situation?

standard issue stuff, tbh. on and off again since 2015. we've done some shiesty shyt to each other, but always find ourselves back in each other's orbit. last episode ended in november.

I’ve been in your position.

Are you these females a higher standard than your ex? Looks, sex, personality wise ? If not that’s possibly why she’s on your mind still.

Once you start making genuine connections with women you’d place above your ex, you will forget about her. Aim high bro you got this :ohlawd:

Edit- break all ties nothing good comes from simping

bolded is definitely some real spit.

80% of these girls are better than her in every way. im just so hesitant/incapable of forging something real with any of them and that's what's annoying lol. i severed all ties with her and blocked her long ago. even took it upon myself to disconnect from her family, which was kinda tough.

it's probably just taking awhile because of the history there. like i said, shorty used to be the first thing i saw in the morning, i broke bread and handled day-to-day business with her. there was a sense of integrity there once upon a time so to some degree, im probably missing that. she's the closest ive ever come to a legitimate relationship, so im not yearning for her, as much as the idea of her and what she could've represented.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Another week another dumb bytch that cant even put together texts in a day…

I work i got a akid n gym….bytch be a fwb than

These dumb hoes cant admit it

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Out here with these Jewish bytches :skip:
D45-C0360-9-C36-4-D97-9-B24-F6-C4597-A2-BB0.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Just had a thought avoit my own question. Since it’s all about leverage and Framing the relationship from the jump sending follow up messages just gives them the upper hand.

What I’m a do is wait like a week and send a follow up that says “what’s up, name?”. Becsuse you do have to give some women benefit of the doubt maybe they are busy or got Covid. By just saying what’s up and waiting s week you kind of resetting the conversation. And I’m only sending one follow ip.

The average person checks their phone every 12 minutes. That was the statistic in 2019....imagine how much now? If shes not responding shes not interested. Women literally live and die by their phones, shes not an on-call surgeon, and even if she was, she'd find spaces of time within her breaks to message you. No one is ever THAT busy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The average person checks their phone every 12 minutes. That was the statistic in 2019....imagine how much now? If shes not responding shes not interested. Women literally live and die by their phones, shes not an on-call surgeon, and even if she was, she'd find spaces of time within her breaks to message you. No one is ever THAT busy.
This. Dudes aint chopping it up with Suergons or airline pilots lmfao.

My thing is never even think of stuff as serious when you worried bout text response time. Go do something else. I don’t even have notifications on my phone which results into me checking it less for sanity vs everytime i get an alert