Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Been on a date this weekend with this sexy 19 year old honey (I’m 29):shaq:

On the date she lets me know she don’t;
  • Have a job (recently left her apprenticeship)
  • Doesn’t like to travel outside her area and doesn’t like using trains
  • Is lazy
  • Doesn’t have hobbies
  • Lives at home with family
:francis:

Now I’m struggling to find a motive to even take this girl on a second date and I feel to bush her based on what I’ve been told

....however this girl is sexy af and I want to smash.. only problem is I don’t have my own place either so I can’t do a ‘come chill at mine’ type of date. :unimpressed:

Is there any way round this situation?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

• Is lazy
  • Doesn’t have hobbies

Now I’m struggling to find a motive to even take this girl on a second date and I feel to bush her based on what I’ve been told

....however this girl is sexy af and I want to smash.. only problem is I don’t have my own place either so I can’t do a ‘come chill at mine’ type of date. :unimpressed:

She is shyt testing you..

Show her a spot outside her comfort zone and tell her of she dont like it after an hour, you will take her back home..

The spot gotta be an active spot where you know you can produce a fun time for her...

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
She is shyt testing you..

Show her a spot outside her comfort zone and tell her of she dont like it after an hour, you will take her back home..

The spot gotta be an active spot where you know you can produce a fun time for her...
Ok cool

Truthfully, she strikes me as the nextflix and chill type of chick and I ain’t trying to take her out on endless dates especially as I feel I could be in those guts by the 2nd or 3rd date.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Some of us men have a serious blind spot when it comes to p*ssy.

She’s dumb, young, and lazy and we still are willing to put up with it. There’s a relationship recession going on. We need someone to promise us a p*ssy in our beds.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

• Is lazy
  • Doesn’t have hobbies

She 19 just get a hotel or Airbnb she won't care clearly by her description.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Friday went to see my Taiwanese chick for the weekend. And witnessed a man throw away his dignity over text. He kept messaging this chick through Friday evening and Saturday.

Do you have any plans?
Good morning
How's your weekend?
Do you want to do something?

She tells him she's staying home this weekend. He asks her if she likes him at all?

She tells him she's sorry, but she's busy. Meanwhile, after making me breakfast she's telling me I need to fukk her again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Friday went to see my Taiwanese chick for the weekend. And witnessed a man throw away his dignity over text. He kept messaging this chick through Friday evening and Saturday.

Do you have any plans?
Good morning
How's your weekend?
Do you want to do something?

She tells him she's staying home this weekend. He asks her if she likes him at all?

She tells him she's sorry, but she's busy. Meanwhile, after making me breakfast she's telling me I need to fukk her again.

I used to be that man, I’m happy I know how the game goes now. If I notice I’m the one whose always initiating I stop. If I ask to meet up I’ll give it two tries i understand people are busy but if second date also the same I stop

If I text and she doesn’t reply I won’t text again. One word answers I stop. Haven’t heard from a chick in a while bushes

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I used to be that man, I’m happy I know how the game goes now. If I notice I’m the one whose always initiating I stop. If I ask to meet up I’ll give it two tries i understand people are busy but if second date also the same I stop

If I text and she doesn’t reply I won’t text again. One word answers I stop. Haven’t heard from a chick in a while bushes

It’s all about dignity