Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Met this girl back in May during some training. Kept in touch, and she mentioned (jokingly) to pay for part of my flight to come and see her for a weekend. We eventually agreed she would fly down to Atlanta & see me for a weekend when I’m out there.

Is it simp behavior to pay for some of her flight, like half:jbhmm:about a year ago I bushed a woman who would not go half on a flight for her to come and see me. Now I’m on the other end of the stick. She’s coming from Philly to ATL.

I got hella credit card rewards points, i think it would only cost me about 10k points. That’s not much
Man just pay for that shyt. :yeshrug: She already coming to see you specifically, and if for whatever reason she isn't...then without the shadow you'll know to cut your losses with her. That's a more than acceptable cost for that.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Coli brehs I need help my younger brother is 23years old and he’s a late bloomer:francis::francis:
He got a girlfriend like last year and they still going strong however some girl on the side is throwing it at him:ohhh::ohhh: but he wants to be faithful :francis: what makes it worst is he lost his virginity to his current girlfriend :mjlol::mjlol:
He told me yesterday he might cheat off the fact that if he don’t do it now it and get it out the way he’ll never know what other p*ssy is:mjlol: I agree I guess:patrice: what ya think?:jbhmm: I don’t want to be the older brother to condone cheating but he makes a fair point:jbhmm:
Watch him blame it on you if for whatever reason he can't keep his mouth shut or the side chick finesses her way into his life.
That's an L waiting to happen. If he wanna find out what other p*ssy is like (and you should tell him it ain't much different) then let the man commit his sins on his own.

Daps
Reppin
London
Is there a difference between getting her instagram vs her phone number. Would a woman giving you her social media instead of a number a brush off?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is there a difference between getting her instagram vs her phone number. Would a woman giving you her social media instead of a number a brush off?
Based off what I’ve seen, there really hasn’t been much of a difference. Outside of the club women will either do IG or Snapchat, but in the club we normally do numbers.

On the other hand some women will try and curve you with “only” their social media accounts. But you just gotta feel it out tbh

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Yes and Yes.

If I ask for a number and she offer's socials I usually just end the convo there. Waste of my time.

To clarify, i'm not saying it's impossible to get through this way, but she at the very least doesn't have that high interest in you and is making you go the long way around.
But yes 90% of the time she is most likely just going to treat you like a fan if you only get the socials.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yes and Yes.

If I ask for a number and she offer's socials I usually just end the convo there. Waste of my time.

To clarify, i'm not saying it's impossible to get through this way, but she at the very least doesn't have that high interest in you and is making you go the long way around.
But yes 90% of the time she is most likely just going to treat you like a fan if you only get the socials.
Facts.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man just pay for that shyt. :yeshrug: She already coming to see you specifically, and if for whatever reason she isn't...then without the shadow you'll know to cut your losses with her. That's a more than acceptable cost for that.
Appreciate it. As it gets closer to the dates ima let her know wassup have her send me the itinerary & I’ll book it. If she wanna be on some independent shyt that’s cool too:hubie:

But I think the principle of the thing is bigger than the $150 flight. I got 5 years till I hit 30:flabbynsick:i gotta stop assuming the worst

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
So I've gotten ghosted two times in a row:francis:

My work dosent allow me to really make a set time for dates after a work day...

So it's mostly weekends and a day off during the week when I can properly schedule...

I'm already behind the 8ball cuz plans get made and forgotten easily these days..

I met this joint Saturday and tried to rock something that same day...I skipped the small talk and asked for a meetup..

Before, I was moving too slow...

Did I move too fast this time??

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So I've gotten ghosted two times in a row:francis:

My work dosent allow me to really make a set time for dates after a work day...

So it's mostly weekends and a day off during the week when I can properly schedule...

I'm already behind the 8ball cuz plans get made and forgotten easily these days..

I met this joint Saturday and tried to rock something that same day...I skipped the small talk and asked for a meetup..

Before, I was moving too slow...

Did I move too fast this time??

Dang these women are really something else!!

You usually give us the advice, so I know these women are doing this shyt to everyone.

I was thinking the same thing, maybe I should just ask them to come right over because maybe they don’t want to go out.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Dang these women are really something else!!

You usually give us the advice, so I know these women are doing this shyt to everyone.

I was thinking the same thing, maybe I should just ask them to come right over because maybe they don’t want to go out.

I'm not as active as I should be,and I'm at rock bottom socially so I gotta get the ball rollin and keep it rollin:leostare:

I had an opportunity to not fall into the trap I did last time, so I tried to schedule something same day...