Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlackPearl The Empress

What you think about a woman that wakes up checking IG and constantly scrolling /posting on it throughout the day?

She likes certain nikkas photos often and she has a couple bathing suit photos. Nothing TOO revealing, maybe an angled thong pic or something. nikkas in her DMs as expected.

Other than IG addiction, she's a great mother and girlfriend.

I've grown not to trust social media or women for that matter...

So, what's your verdict as a woman?

Brehs your opinion is ok as well...

Most important piece of advice. Never ask advice about women from other women.

Btw if your girl posting thong pics on insta you lost. Who needs to see that? Who's approval she tryna get with that pic?

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I got played by a chick i was feeling and its renewed a fire in me. Long story short, she told me she wanted to do drinks this week after hanging out over the past weekend .

I text her on the designated day and she basically told me she forgot and that she already made other plans anyway. But maybe we can do something another time. I simply text back no worries and mentally/physically deleted her out of my life.

The old me would've text her asking why and basically cussed her out for the disrespect, but i chose not too because ultimately it doesn't matter. She showed her hand and let me know that I am not a priority, so i am going to treat her with the same energy.

Instead of moping, i got back in the gym that day. I have been too complacent so that made me want to get back up and focus on getting my mind and money right.

This is one of the things I've had to learn in life dealing with people generally. It's not even worth asking why they flake or switch up on you because it doesn't change anything. Maybe they did it because the sky is blue and water is wet, so what? You're never going to get a good answer and people who show you who they are are really doing you a favour.

If you were invited to a job interview and then cancelled on them at the last minute not even giving a good reason, most companies will just bush your resume and never even consider giving you a second chance because there's several other candidates. You need to treat people the same way.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
If you're still having sex with your ex-girlfriend, stop right now! Nothing good is going to come from this arrangement. Having sex with exes can range from complicated to straight-up dangerous and the consequences can be more than you bargained for. Have you ever thought that your ex could get pregnant if you keep screwing her? Have you ever asked yourself why does she allow you to keep sexing her even though you're not together and you have no plans of getting back with her? Definitely gotta be careful if you're the one that ended it. Man, she might get preggers on purpose in an attempt to trap you. Also it can send mixed messages that she's still important to you and there's a chance yall can get back together as long as you keep hitting that thang. I get it, it's familiar sex. You don't have to jump through all of the hoops to hit it and you two are comfortable with each other. It's still a no dog. Trying to be friends with benefits with exes do not work because 1) you aren't friends and 2) there will always be lingering feelings involved for at least one of you. What's even harder is when she's the one that broke up with you, yet she texts you that she misses you and nobody hit it like you, and she wants it one more time. As gassed as you may be, gotta tell her thanks, but no thanks. Because afterwards, you're gonna be filled with regret and confusion pondering why did you hit it.

Always remember that she's your ex for a reason. Never forget why you two aren't together, and always remember that whenever you're feeling like you miss her and want to hit it again. Whether she broke up with you or you broke up with her, there's a reason why you guys shouldn't be smashing. She's no longer entitled to get broken off. I don't care how good the sex is. Your sex is a privilege that she lost. Integrity before desires, always.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Coli brehs I need help my younger brother is 23years old and he’s a late bloomer:francis::francis:
He got a girlfriend like last year and they still going strong however some girl on the side is throwing it at him:ohhh::ohhh: but he wants to be faithful :francis: what makes it worst is he lost his virginity to his current girlfriend :mjlol::mjlol:
He told me yesterday he might cheat off the fact that if he don’t do it now it and get it out the way he’ll never know what other p*ssy is:mjlol: I agree I guess:patrice: what ya think?:jbhmm: I don’t want to be the older brother to condone cheating but he makes a fair point:jbhmm:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
If you want to take it further you should tell her about any reservations you have and how they can be improved. If she tightens up move forward. If not then she ain't the one.

Thank you.

For the record, I'm not listening to half these nikkas on this forum. :mjlol:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Met this girl back in May during some training. Kept in touch, and she mentioned (jokingly) to pay for part of my flight to come and see her for a weekend. We eventually agreed she would fly down to Atlanta & see me for a weekend when I’m out there.

Is it simp behavior to pay for some of her flight, like half:jbhmm:about a year ago I bushed a woman who would not go half on a flight for her to come and see me. Now I’m on the other end of the stick. She’s coming from Philly to ATL.

I got hella credit card rewards points, i think it would only cost me about 10k points. That’s not much

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Met this girl back in May during some training. Kept in touch, and she mentioned (jokingly) to pay for part of my flight to come and see her for a weekend. We eventually agreed she would fly down to Atlanta & see me for a weekend when I’m out there.

Is it simp behavior to pay for some of her flight, like half:jbhmm:about a year ago I bushed a woman who would not go half on a flight for her to come and see me. Now I’m on the other end of the stick. She’s coming from Philly to ATL.

I got hella credit card rewards points, i think it would only cost me about 10k points. That’s not much

I ticket to ATL is dirt cheap. What you gonna drop a whole $50? Geez guys.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Coli brehs I need help my younger brother is 23years old and he’s a late bloomer:francis::francis:
He got a girlfriend like last year and they still going strong however some girl on the side is throwing it at him:ohhh::ohhh: but he wants to be faithful :francis: what makes it worst is he lost his virginity to his current girlfriend :mjlol::mjlol:
He told me yesterday he might cheat off the fact that if he don’t do it now it and get it out the way he’ll never know what other p*ssy is:mjlol: I agree I guess:patrice: what ya think?:jbhmm: I don’t want to be the older brother to condone cheating but he makes a fair point:jbhmm:

Help him stay faithful.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Bytch just asked me can I do her a big favour :camby:

I have only known the girl just over two weeks so I just said no off rip :pachaha:Didn't even wait to here what it was :lolbron:

bytch off pof asked me to buy her son game cards at 3am bcuz she was in florida for work

I laughed at her n said no...i dont know u she said "but u wana do nasty shyt with me"

bytch