Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
559AF4B2-91A7-4A8E-8A9E-CF010410CC5A.jpeg

Example last time I spoke to chick was last year June , how do I know because I met up with her before I went to Nigeria and she was on wow so amazing tel me how it goes I always wanted to go to Africa bla bla. I came back hit her up she never even replied to my msgs

A year later :beli:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
View attachment 26268

Example last time I spoke to chick was last year June , how do I know because I met up with her before I went to Nigeria and she was on wow so amazing tel me how it goes I always wanted to go to Africa bla bla. I came back hit her up she never even replied to my msgs

Ridiculous smh

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
View attachment 26268

Literally just had this with a polish chick I met in Feb this year so not as long as your situation. She ghosted in May and popped up again yesterday.

Hit her with the :ohhh:"You still alive then?" She proceeded to say how she knows she was an a$$hole and she knows she has making up to do.
Almost immediately had this image flash in my head

40010208971_356a5eed8e_o.gif

She said she wanted me to tell her what she could do to make it up, told her nah I'm not making it that easy for her and use her imagination.
Then I will decide if what she comes up with is acceptable:youngsabo:

I would have just told her, but tbh I erased her from my mind a while ago so I'm really not that bothered. I feel to bush her just for the disrespect anyway.
But I will wait to see what she has planned now.

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Literally just had this with a polish chick I met in Feb this year so not as long as your situation. She ghosted in May and popped up again yesterday.

Hit her with the :ohhh:"You still alive then?" She proceed to say how she knows she was an a$$hole and she knows she has making up to do.
Almost immediately had this image flash in my head

40010208971_356a5eed8e_o.gif

She said she wanted me to tell her what she could do to make it up, told her nah I'm not making it that easy for her and use her imagination.
Then I will decide if what she comes up with is acceptable:youngsabo:

I would have just told her, but tbh I erased her from my mind a while ago so I'm really not that bothered. I feel to bush her just for the disrespect anyway.
But I will wait to see what she has planned now.

:salute:They always come crawling back

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nice how was it? Did you use hinge over there:lupe:

Dating apps for me were atrocious over there never have I struggled like that , for a minute I thought maybe I was black listed or ish but then got a bunch of matches when I came back

1. So few matches and the ones I did these chicks couldn’t even speak English

2. Only cool women I met were American

I met an American chick who lives there and she told me that her black friends that have come to visit her told her the same thing. Supposedly no one really messes with black men like that

But still a cool country lots to do very cheap and affordable

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:salute:They always come crawling back

If you don’t beg

I remember the last chick I was messing with when she dumped me and I never replied a month later then when we met up again she was like why didn’t I say anything

and I said it’s like a job if I get fired and I know I didn’t do anything I’ll just nod my head and leave

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Friday went to see my Taiwanese chick for the weekend. And witnessed a man throw away his dignity over text. He kept messaging this chick through Friday evening and Saturday.

Do you have any plans?
Good morning
How's your weekend?
Do you want to do something?

She tells him she's staying home this weekend. He asks her if she likes him at all?

:francis:

She tells him she's sorry, but she's busy. Meanwhile, after making me breakfast she's telling me I need to fukk her again.

I wish men would learn: if you don't get any kind of interest or enthusiasm, just let it go and move on.

Deep down he already knows she isn't feeling him and I bet when they exchanged numbers he was too infatuated to notice.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wish men would learn: if you don't get any kind of interest or enthusiasm, just let it go and move on.

Deep down he already knows she isn't feeling him and I bet when they exchanged numbers he was too infatuated to notice.

I wish more women would be upfront but it’s not in their nature

Men are black and white

Women are in the grey

I said it before women want you to be confused because In confusion you give them the benefit of the doubt