The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I wish more women would be upfront but it’s not in their nature

Men are black and white

Women are in the grey

I said it before women want you to be confused because In confusion you give them the benefit of the doubt

I rebuke confusion. I know what I want and how I should be treated. If they ain’t providing they can get to steppin

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wish more women would be upfront but it’s not in their nature

Men are black and white

Women are in the grey

I said it before women want you to be confused because In confusion you give them the benefit of the doubt

If you have to second guess or be "confused" about anything, then she's not interested. Obviously a lot of men who lack experience don't know that so they let themselves be dangled on a string by a woman who enjoys the attention for her own ego boost - and if she does decide to call him it's either cos she's hungry or needs a favour and knows that you're the poor sucker to do it at the drop of a hat.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Dealing with these women are a lot like gambling. You need to learn to leave while you’re ahead. Don’t get fukked up thinking the game has been good to you and you can just keep playing till you go all in and lose heavy. I cut a bytch off if I just feel an inkling of something off.

full

Had to rep you off that line alone. That has been my motto all year long. :salute:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Was talking to this chick from Hinge. We went out on a date, kissed had a second brunch with her last Sunday. Which was decent

Before she drove off she was telling me. Next time lets hang out for longer. I was like, you let me know.

Do you think I've heard a peep from this chick? I was already seeing all the usual signs slowed texts, low priority in terms of days to meet and was checking out on her.

Then browsing Bumble mid week who do I see on there with a new profile. The same chick. Could only laugh.

My gut never lies to me.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Was talking to this chick from Hinge. We went out on a date, kissed had a second brunch with her last Sunday. Which was decent

Before she drove off she was telling me. Next time lets hang out for longer. I was like, you let me know.

Do you think I've heard a peep from this chick? I was already seeing all the usual signs slowed texts, low priority in terms of days to meet and was checking out on her.

Then browsing Bumble mid week who do I see on there with a new profile. The same chick. Could only laugh.

My gut never lies to me.

Bro, almost posted the same thing a few pages back. Hinge chick.

Linked, didn't kiss but she was talking about the next time we see each other talk we will do this and that etc...

Same stuff as the bolded...I don't know what happened neither do I care, straight bushes:camby:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

Linked, didn't kiss but she was talking about the next time we see each other talk we will do this and that etc...

Same stuff as the bolded...I don't know what happened neither do I care, straight bushes:camby:
She needed a meal and got a meal. Now she’s eating with someone else.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

I should have known tbh this chick is 37 and still looking for a fairy tale guy to sell her a dream. She's pretty but that's not enough for me these days.

Will probably get a "How are you stranger" text in a few weeks

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don’t beg

I remember the last chick I was messing with when she dumped me and I never replied a month later then when we met up again she was like why didn’t I say anything

and I said it’s like a job if I get fired and I know I didn’t do anything I’ll just nod my head and leave
Next time just say, with a humorous smirk “there’s nothing to say”.

The image of u being fired does not convey an attractive aura.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
View attachment 26268

Example last time I spoke to chick was last year June , how do I know because I met up with her before I went to Nigeria and she was on wow so amazing tel me how it goes I always wanted to go to Africa bla bla. I came back hit her up she never even replied to my msgs

A year later :beli:

The 'hey you' or 'hello stranger' :mjlol:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Friday went to see my Taiwanese chick for the weekend. And witnessed a man throw away his dignity over text. He kept messaging this chick through Friday evening and Saturday.

Do you have any plans?
Good morning
How's your weekend?
Do you want to do something?

She tells him she's staying home this weekend. He asks her if she likes him at all?

:francis:

She tells him she's sorry, but she's busy. Meanwhile, after making me breakfast she's telling me I need to fukk her again.
sadly, damn near every girl who shows me their phone has multiple guys with the same type of dialogue. and i read it while laid up sipping mimosas and eating waffles and a fruit plate she prepared for me

its sad because i was once on that end of the spectrum...but i was able to change my mentality

the dualities....:wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
sadly, damn near every girl who shows me their phone has multiple guys with the same type of dialogue. and i read it while laid up sipping mimosas and eating waffles and a fruit plate she prepared for me

its sad because i was once on that end of the spectrum...but i was able to change my mentality

the dualities....:wow:
How did you make the transition from sending messages to reading messages?