Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
i met the director chick on a website called FetLife. Its basically Facebook for BDSM

kash and i worked together before. I was her manager at a job we shared. We didnt start fukking until she got fired though.

I met the white hoe and Chicago on Fetlife as well.

I dont like to sugarcoat shyt, I love to fukk. So i made a few posts on FetLife and they responded.

The BLK app has been great to me too.

I forgot all about fetlife. Used to meet women off their for threesomes with my ex.

I will say the creepy simps are something else on there though.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Fetlife? :ohhh:

They got them thick ass older white milfs on there like Naughty Alysha, Brandi Love, Lisa Ann, Ava Addams, Kendra Lust, Alexis Golden, Hot Wife Rio, Gabrielle Santini, Charlee Chase, etc.? :noah:

yes they do. Ill be honest, i love slutting out white hoes. And FL definitely got them

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I forgot all about fetlife. Used to meet women off their for threesomes with my ex.

I will say the creepy simps are something else on there though.

They are! And they all wanna be cucked or "clean up after."

But the hoes are OPEN. if a chick is talking to you on Fet, you're guaranteed to fukk. Unless you talk yourself out the p*ssy. I noticed the chicks on there dont want romance, just hard dikk.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yes they do. Ill be honest, i love slutting out white hoes. And FL definitely got them
Definitely gotta check this shyt out then, One of the few things I haven’t done is knock off a thick ass white milf

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I got played by a chick i was feeling and its renewed a fire in me. Long story short, she told me she wanted to do drinks this week after hanging out over the past weekend .

I text her on the designated day and she basically told me she forgot and that she already made other plans anyway. But maybe we can do something another time. I simply text back no worries and mentally/physically deleted her out of my life.

The old me would've text her asking why and basically cussed her out for the disrespect, but i chose not too because ultimately it doesn't matter. She showed her hand and let me know that I am not a priority, so i am going to treat her with the same energy.

Instead of moping, i got back in the gym that day. I have been too complacent so that made me want to get back up and focus on getting my mind and money right.
Wasting a nikkas time a past time for these hoes :wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:dwillhuh:These bytches truly don't give a fukk :russ:
It's good to be reminded of that so you don't get lost in the sauce sometimes. You did the right thing :salute:
They never have. But they have money and jobs now. They no longer have to fake it. If you think what we are getting is bad wait till you see what they’re doing to the kids.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Just getting into the PAAG game for the first time ever brehs :blessed:

Vietnamese I picked up last night :youngsabo:Kept on feeling on me last night, she lives near by as well going to be an easy kill:win: