Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nothing, unless Klay Thompson pulled the ol “I have a game tomorrow, can we just stay in?” on me.

But non-Klay dudes try, just unmatched/blocked two dudes who suggested it.

So you wouldn’t chill with any other celebrity except him either?

Seems fame is the key

:jbhmm:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
nikka never ever do that shyt again.
:mjcry: i learned my lesson.

So i got another one. I talked about this broad last year.

So I've been talking to this girl. I've known her for a while, she knows my family and vice versa, never talked to her really because she always had a boyfriend. She broke up with the bf last year, started talking to her a couple months ago, we hit it off, smash, hang out, kissing, texting all day and shyt, it seems like she finna be my girl but then she hits the :hubie: and says she not tryna rush into a relationship. I understand, she was with the same nikka from 19-25. Everything seems cool though, but last week I was tryna hang and she was just playing me with bs answers idk, we'll see. I asked if she still like me she says yeah, shyt goes back to normal. I try to hang with her again on Friday, she says maybe, then when I ask later it's idk. I knew she wasn't fukking with me and said it, she says I guess.

That shyt pissed me off, I send my last text "weak as fukk. Girl bye." With the:camby: gif, and she sends me a "bye Felicia" gif.

This the longest we haven't talked since we started taking and I really like this broad, but I can't hit her back, can I? :mjcry: it's over, huh?

So basically months after this i started fukking with her heavy again, never my girl, but we did everything a couple does. Well, she dropped me and moved on, shyt kinda fukked me up for a lil bit, but i got over it and completely stopped talking to her in 2019. Fast forward Saturday, we at a party and I done glowed up on her bytch ass. She's talking to me and shyt, the most we've talked all year. One of the broads i fukk with now is also there and old girl is kinda hating, but it's not registering to me. But i hear from others she was mad, and asking about me and shyt, asking my lil bro's girl who i be having at my house and shyt. Mind you the nikka she was currently fukking with was there too, but he was on another broad. They got to arguing and i got to watch her while relationship crumble in real time:mjgrin: he dropped her after. This bytch is a hoe, i could never trust her again, but i wanna fukk, and 100% know i can. Do i hit her up?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

So basically months after this i started fukking with her heavy again, never my girl, but we did everything a couple does. Well, she dropped me and moved on, shyt kinda fukked me up for a lil bit, but i got over it and completely stopped talking to her in 2019. Fast forward Saturday, we at a party and I done glowed up on her bytch ass. She's talking to me and shyt, the most we've talked all year. One of the broads i fukk with now is also there and old girl is kinda hating, but it's not registering to me. But i hear from others she was mad, and asking about me and shyt, asking my lil bro's girl who i be having at my house and shyt. Mind you the nikka she was currently fukking with was there too, but he was on another broad. They got to arguing and i got to watch her while relationship crumble in real time:mjgrin: he dropped her after. This bytch is a hoe, i could never trust her again, but i wanna fukk, and 100% know i can. Do i hit her up?
I mean I wouldn't take that broad on a date..if you pursue just ask her to come over..and if she says no then oh well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

No nikka :snoop:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So you wouldn’t chill with any other celebrity except him either?

Seems fame is the key

:jbhmm:
Fame, money, looks and I doubt it. Maybe Drake, and I'm sure there are a few others but not too many that I wanna start a family with. :shaq:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
There's one thing you nikkas don't take into consideration when talking about girls with low interest and girls who don't want you initially. You can turn Low interest to high interest of you know what you are doing. You don't have to simo, you don't have to jump through hoops either.

If I could explain the method behind it in the most simplest of forms, the sane way girls lead you along with the idea of fukking, lead her along with the slimmest idea of you simping and being that guy who's after her BUT don't be that guy.

Yeah I'm aware of that.

Dude from Alpha male strategies talks about that all the time. I've certainly done it but I'd rather invest my time into someone who has high interest from jump.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Reread your last paragraph and ask yourself that :heh:
I know, but I'm tryna fukk, that's it. We smashed a few times but i never busted, feel like i got unfinished business. I wanna i hit her with the ":mjgrin: what you finna do" after.