Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I gave a chick that I see often my number last week. She hits me up last week, I tried to set something up for last Friday and she passed on it. I didn’t respond after she passed on my Meetup proposal last week.

Fast forward to today, she hit me up just saying “Hey” after I hadn’t talked to her in a few days. I only text to set up dates, but at the same time I don’t wanna set up a date this week because it might look like I’m too available. Should I just ignore her text, or be reply back w/ a dry response like “Hello” or “Hi”?
Ask her what her schedule looks like for the week. If she can’t give you nothing solid she being an attention whore :camby:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I cant stand women that complain about men esp single moms

Addes thia light skin bytch all her posts were men aint shyt etc....her bd cheated on her n the bytch is hurt years later...

I fukkn ignored her...n she tried to make a post some guy body shamed her wtf

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the same boat fam :sadcam:

Thing is, I don't wanna text before we meet up and come off as annoying

Nah if the meeting is secured don't text. Only to confirm on the day

This was a chick I met from Hinge last week. Date was all good, she was saying all the right things like she would want to link again etc.
I hadn't spoken to her over the weekend as she was on holiday and I myself was busy.

Check in on her Sunday to see how she was out there. Pretty dry responses, but I gave the benefit of the doubt since she was on holiday. Said I will speak to her once she got back.

Hollered at her last night. 3 responses in I could tell it was the same story, so I cut it short and said I was tired so I'm going bed.
Most likely she's had other matches since then and wants to explore.
Won't speak to her again unless she reaches out first :manny:

I've done bytches the same so I can't complain.
The game is the game.:manny:

Last edited:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. It was an easy set up.
She text me in the early morning that she was bored. Told her we can be bored together and she said Nah. I thought whatever and went to the gym and had nice workout. Took a pic and posted on Instagram and went to Chick-fil-A to get some grub. She follows me on Instagram so she probably saw it because I get a text from her 20 minutes later and she asking me questions about the gym and all that. We kept texting back and fourth but she sounded depressed and I joke that she needs a hug, some food, or a massage :shaq:

She hit me with passive aggressive "Not like you would bring me that stuff anyways. "
I told her it was no big deal and she was like another time. But I remembered this chick was Vegen and I just so happened to buy a salad and some fruits with my chicken sandwich. I snapped a pic of them and she sent me her address. :blessed:

This was probably the best moment to smash.
I drive about 17 mins there. Tell her I'm outside and she comes out in booty shorts, a tube top, and no bra :takedat:
We talk a little and flirt. I ask what she was doing and she said she was just watching something on Netflix. I said we could just chill together :pachaha:
But she said nah she ain't up to it :what:
She said thanks for the food and hugged me and went back inside to watch Bates Motel ☠️

She friend zone me and took half my grub. And it was such an easy set up. It was like God himself was a quarterbacking her into my lap. :mindblown:
I'm just gonna take my L and not bother with her anymore.
At least she got a cute Asian friend I could smash.:ehh:

You said 'we can be bored together' :scusthov:

If would have gone smoother if you had a better response, that line was dead. You should have had a suggestion of something to do then at least

After that you should NEVER and told her you would buy that shyt and drop it for her, Simp moves right there. If she had said 'not like you would bring me that stuff anyways' I would have said of course I won't, and damn sure not for free.

Even after all of that when you could there you should have said something along the lines of 'remember what I said, its a hug, food and message, its a package deal'

You fukked it up yourself at each stage.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the easy setup breh :patrice:

Imo, she was leading you on because she was bored, and turned down your advances...it's not like you had it on a platter and you fukked up

If he had game he could have got it, he gave poor responses and made bad decisions throughout.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Best way to find out is to ask yourself what would make you wanna Netflix and chill.

I’m actually curious, in all honesty what would make you Netflix and chill with a dude as a first date ?

No judgment.

Nothing, unless Klay Thompson pulled the ol “I have a game tomorrow, can we just stay in?” on me.

But non-Klay dudes try, just unmatched/blocked two dudes who suggested it.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Breh. It was an easy set up.
She text me in the early morning that she was bored. Told her we can be bored together and she said Nah. I thought whatever and went to the gym and had nice workout. Took a pic and posted on Instagram and went to Chick-fil-A to get some grub. She follows me on Instagram so she probably saw it because I get a text from her 20 minutes later and she asking me questions about the gym and all that. We kept texting back and fourth but she sounded depressed and I joke that she needs a hug, some food, or a massage :shaq:

She hit me with passive aggressive "Not like you would bring me that stuff anyways. "
I told her it was no big deal and she was like another time. But I remembered this chick was Vegen and I just so happened to buy a salad and some fruits with my chicken sandwich. I snapped a pic of them and she sent me her address. :blessed:

This was probably the best moment to smash.
I drive about 17 mins there. Tell her I'm outside and she comes out in booty shorts, a tube top, and no bra :takedat:
We talk a little and flirt. I ask what she was doing and she said she was just watching something on Netflix. I said we could just chill together :pachaha:
But she said nah she ain't up to it :what:
She said thanks for the food and hugged me and went back inside to watch Bates Motel ☠️

She friend zone me and took half my grub. And it was such an easy set up. It was like God himself was a quarterbacking her into my lap. :mindblown:
I'm just gonna take my L and not bother with her anymore.
At least she got a cute Asian friend I could smash.:ehh:

I'm guilty of this

Fam...

Get straight to the point of meeting up..

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been texting a girl I met through my brothers girl last month, we haven't actually met though. If i text her she'll hold a conversation, I'll have her laughing and sending pictures and shyt, but she's never initiated the shyt. We were supposed to hang out, she flaked morning of with no explanation. Told her the week before last we would hang out last week. We were having a convo last week, i text her are we hanging out? She responds back 2 hours later (2am) "my bad all late", i send her a meme referencing how she left me hanging, no response. I text her few days later saying I'll take that as a no, no response, haven't texted her since.

We're both introverted so i was kinda looking forward to meeting her, but do i need to just move on? I know i can get her if we hung out though. :mjcry:

You have made multiple mistakes already, the meme you sent about leaving you hanging is a weak beta males move.

Cut off all contact completely from now on, don't message her unless she messages you first. And when/if she does don't suggest to meet up again and don't spend hours taking to her. Send a few messages back and forth tell her your busy atm and will catch up with her later.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realized that when it comes to dating, I don't want too big of a challenge otherwise I'm turned off. I'm not big on those relationships where I gotta jump through hoops just to bag. You know those relationships where the girl is like, "I wasn't feeling him at first but he grew on me", yeah fukk all that. It feels like consolation prize where she cashed in on the best she can get. I like women who see me and immediately get the urge to fukk. That's sexy to me. At the end of the day, if a girl had an opportunity for Idris Elba or Ghost for Power or whoever their dream guy is, they aren't presenting a challenge and making him chase. The difference between a bytch that's on your dikk for real and the bytch who settled for your dikk is like night and day and I'm kinda at the point where it's like if a girl isn't really into me I'd rather date someone who is. I don't care how bad she is.

There's one thing you nikkas don't take into consideration when talking about girls with low interest and girls who don't want you initially. You can turn Low interest to high interest if you know what you are doing. You don't have to simp, you don't have to jump through hoops either.

If I could explain the method behind it in the most simplest of forms, the same way girls lead you along with the idea of fukking, lead her along with the slimmest idea of you simping and being that guy who's after her BUT don't be that guy.

Last edited:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once you've had a lot of these women you see how uninteresting they are.

I'd say I've honestly met maybe 5 women tops who engaged and challenged me with their thoughts and passions

Not saying the other women were airheads just they weren't really looking out into the world.

5!!??? Fam you need to put me on game about where you meeting women. I've met 2 tops.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Nah if the meeting is secured don't text. Only to confirm on the day

This was a chick I met from Hinge last week. Date was all good, she was saying all the right things like she would want to link again etc.
I hadn't spoken to her over the weekend as she was on holiday and I myself was busy.

Check in on her Sunday to see how she was out there. Pretty dry responses, but I gave the benefit of the doubt since she was on holiday. Said I will speak to her once she got back.

Hollered at her last night. 3 responses in I could tell it was the same story, so I cut it short and said I was tired so I'm going bed.
Most likely she's had other matches since then and wants to explore.
Won't speak to her again unless she reaches out first :manny:

I've done bytches the same so I can't complain.
The game is the game.:manny:

Same bytch threw up an indirect meme "when you was fake flirting and now he's sending you good morning texts" :mjtf:
This was like an hour after I had the above convo with her. Wasn't morning but the message was clear.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

bytches think i'm pressed like that. Don't worry you won't hear from me again :pachaha:We move.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, a couple of days ago she let me stay at her house for like 4 hrs till the weather cool down. I dont have air in my studio apt, so she looked out. Well her lights went out last night (they came back on 3 hrs later) and she texted me to let me know. and she hope they would be on soon. I text her back that i was sorry to hear that and i hope they would be back on.

Then she texted back sarcastically " thanks for offering your place". I was shocked. I thought she was just telling me. But in her mind i was suppose to offer. Now i had to work in the morning (she didnt. Shes a teacher.) Plus, she stay 20 minute from me in another city.

Then she went off on what a gentlemen would do. And how i at least should offer to give her a flashlight and ice. And that i needed to be more thoughtful. I apologized but after this i dont know if we'll ever be more then friends . If you need something ask. Just like i asked her to stay at her place.

You fukked up right there, the thing is if you jumped in straight to act like superman and offer your place I bet you any money she would have declined. All that being a gentleman stuff is her tryna get you to be a simp.

I wouldn't have offered my place either, know the kind of girl your dealing with, she sounds like the type of girl that it would be better not to take the bait the first time she dangles it at you.

When she dropped that being a gentleman stuff and you should have offered I would have come up with a witty response as to why I didn't invite her round taking the piss out of her too.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You have made multiple mistakes already, the meme you sent about leaving you hanging is a weak beta males move.

Cut off all contact completely from now on, don't message her unless she messages you first. And when/if she does don't suggest to meet up again and don't spend hours taking to her. Send a few messages back and forth tell her your busy atm and will catch up with her later.
Yeah i don't give a fukk about the alpha/beta shyt. I got hoes :yeshrug:and i get them all the same way. she's dropped though.