Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Hell 80% if I were a dude I’d probably be going that route as often as possible, shiddd

I guess...Netflix and Chill was just giving a term to an already occurring event; people going over to other people's homes and getting intimate. Replace Netflix with Cooking, Having Dinner, Hanging out etc. Same difference.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I guess...Netflix and Chill was just giving a term to an already occurring event; people going over to other people's homes and getting intimate. Replace Netflix with Cooking, Having Dinner, Hanging out etc. Same difference.

Nah, because the whole premise is that you’re foregoing the activities you mentioned strictly to stay at home, invite a female over to “watch a movie” aka you aren’t spending anything but maybe a bottle and certainly not feeding her. Now you may be classy with yours but I asked about success rates for that very reason, it takes minimal planning and effort.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah, because the whole premise is that you’re foregoing the activities you mentioned strictly to stay at home, invite a female over to “watch a movie” aka you aren’t spending anything but maybe a bottle and certainly not feeding her. Now you may be classy with yours but I asked about success rates for that very reason, it takes minimal planning and effort.

I should have clarified. All of those activities take place at home, so Cooking and Chill at my spot.

But yea, I get you on the Netflix part. You just put on a movie and go from there. No effort at all.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I should have clarified. All of those activities take place at home, so Cooking and Chill at my spot.

But yea, I get you on the Netflix part. You just put on a movie and go from there. No effort at all.

:ohhh::shaq: Yeah no wonder, that’s a dope date (4-5th)

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Try to engage all of them confidently. CONFIDENTLY. I'd also have bullets in the chamber as well incase one girl.tries to par it I have a witty response to return ace the bytch.

Then I'd walk up to group of about four girls and be like what's good you alright, I need you girls help with something quickly (addressing the others more than the one I'm interested in at this point), I need you lot to tell me everything you can about your friend here, like what's her name?, is she single? Does she ever stress you out?

The friends usually play along, but like I said be prepared for one to try throw shade, and have a funny and swift verbal backhand on deck.
Appreciate it breh, I’m going to try this shyt tomorrow :wow:

Been seeing this bad brownskin shorty in this cafe I go to every morning. The only problem is every time I’ve seen her she is with two girls; one looks like queen latifa and the other Leslie jones:sadcam: And I get to intimidated to approach.

Gotta try it though, if I don’t some other nikka will

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I gave a chick that I see often my number last week. She hits me up last week, I tried to set something up for last Friday and she passed on it. I didn’t respond after she passed on my Meetup proposal last week.

Fast forward to today, she hit me up just saying “Hey” after I hadn’t talked to her in a few days. I only text to set up dates, but at the same time I don’t wanna set up a date this week because it might look like I’m too available. Should I just ignore her text, or be reply back w/ a dry response like “Hello” or “Hi”?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nope- I was curious how many women were into it though.

Best way to find out is to ask yourself what would make you wanna Netflix and chill.

I’m actually curious, in all honesty what would make you Netflix and chill with a dude as a first date ?

No judgment.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Kiss this chick who has a boyfriend last weekend.
The chick invites me to go to Mexico with her and her sister on labor day weekend. Should I go or fall back not go?... I don't believe in cheating because of karma. Any advice