Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not dissing you breh but you’re at the age were you shouldn’t be dealing with women who play those type of games. That’s something a breh in his teens or early 20s would entertain
I don't entertain her at all though. Was just contemplating adding her to rotation based on how easy it would be.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Always remember that people make time for what they want and what they consider a priority. Combine that with the fact that women never put down their phones, and it's easy to tell whether a woman is ignoring you. There's no way in hell it should take 24 hours for a woman to respond to a text. There's no way in hell it should take 24 hours for a woman to return a phone call. People damn near live on their phones. Always on damn social media. She's simply ignoring you, or you're not a priority to her. If she wanted to hear from you or speak to you, she'd respond ASAP. We all know how women who are digging us act. They're on point. Matter of fact, you don't even have to call or text them because they're also initiating it. I have this rule called the two text rule. I'm only texting you twice without a response. If I text you at 6pm and then again at 7pm, I'm never texting you again unless you respond. And I mean never. You all should practice this. Establish to these women that your time is important and it is a privilege. Common courtesy is even if she's not in the mood to speak or talk, to at least respond at let you know this. If she's busy, to let you know. Believe me, she's letting other people know. Just don't be no sick puppy waiting for her to call or text. Because think about it... all of the women you know, what was the longest they've went without looking at their phones? Right. Peep the signs when you're being put on the back burner and cut your losses. If she wants your attention from that point on, she has to earn it.

Cosign this message, apart from I have this thing called the one text rule :mjgrin:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I don't entertain her at all though. Was just contemplating adding her to rotation based on how easy it would be.

Just make sure it's that easy breh.
You should be putting zero effort based on the past events.
Any complications just bush her.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
5!!??? Fam you need to put me on game about where you meeting women. I've met 2 tops.

@VertigoKnight lives in Vancouver.

Broads are easy and aggressive out there:mjlit:

Yep haha. Also due to the size of the city, you have a concentrated amount of intelligent women around. A lot of perfectly fine women to date.

But after you've fukked a chick a few times. I find I need more than just sexual attraction as we all know that slowly decreases. I want a mental challenge as well.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
80B60DE4-3DA5-4803-B6D0-760DAB45066D_50.jpeg

I don’t even think I should entertain this woman. What y’all think?
@Lord Scarf @Silkk

Man, she on some dumb sh!t trying to play games. I wouldn’t even waste time on that. Better ways to spend your time than to entertain a woman whom acts like a child.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I don't know how many of y'all are on dating apps but I really recommend just meeting women in person. Things are so much different and if you are good at reading body language you can cut a lot of bullshyt instead of dealing with flakes or "mixed signals" in online dating.
Yea I’m trying to get out more and meeting people in person

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
80B60DE4-3DA5-4803-B6D0-760DAB45066D_50.jpeg

I don’t even think I should entertain this woman. What y’all think?
@Lord Scarf @Silkk

What's wrong with that? Why didn't you introduce yourself-how long had it been between you getting the number and contacting her?

Someone hit me up on a similar tip and breh had the wrong damn person. Asking if I just give my number to anybody when he was chatting with a whole diff person named Tiffany.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What's wrong with that? Why didn't you introduce yourself-how long had it been between you getting the number and contacting her?

Someone hit me up on a similar tip and breh had the wrong damn person. Asking if I just give my number to anybody when he was chatting with a whole diff person named Tiffany.
How could he introduce himself when she made contact? :dahell: