You sound just like buddy 2 pages ago, but its yo life :manny:

full
you right. :hubie:I'm not gone hit her.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
full
you right. :hubie:I'm not gone hit her.
I know how you feeling tho, I got one that fuccked up so I had to drop her ass. Ain’t smashed since April. Blocked her in June.

Wanted to bad AF for a while but now I don’t want shyt to do with her. Just checked her social media and apparently she still out here fuccking up. Oh well, Not my problem no more :sas2:

I am gonna invite her to pick up her shyt in a few weeks once I get my business settled just to hit her with the :umad:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Fellas, on a average how many dates you been on that it took for you to smash a chick? And if you have a certain time period of not smashing before cutting it loose

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Fellas, on a average how many dates you been on that it took for you to smash a chick? And if you have a certain time period of not smashing before cutting it loose
Maybe they're trash but 3 out of the last 4 girls i hung with i smashed on the first day. The 3rd hung out with her twice and then it was bushes for other reasons. 2 of them i had already met prior and was texting, but it was the first time we hung out with just us.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: i learned my lesson.

So i got another one. I talked about this broad last year.

So basically months after this i started fukking with her heavy again, never my girl, but we did everything a couple does. Well, she dropped me and moved on, shyt kinda fukked me up for a lil bit, but i got over it and completely stopped talking to her in 2019. Fast forward Saturday, we at a party and I done glowed up on her bytch ass. She's talking to me and shyt, the most we've talked all year. One of the broads i fukk with now is also there and old girl is kinda hating, but it's not registering to me. But i hear from others she was mad, and asking about me and shyt, asking my lil bro's girl who i be having at my house and shyt. Mind you the nikka she was currently fukking with was there too, but he was on another broad. They got to arguing and i got to watch her while relationship crumble in real time:mjgrin: he dropped her after. This bytch is a hoe, i could never trust her again, but i wanna fukk, and 100% know i can. Do i hit her up?
:dwillhuh: How old are you

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Same bytch threw up an indirect meme "when you was fake flirting and now he's sending you good morning texts" :mjtf:
This was like an hour after I had the above convo with her. Wasn't morning but the message was clear.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

bytches think i'm pressed like that. Don't worry you won't hear from me again :pachaha:We move.
I had this happen to me before too. This girl put up some meme like "when you're flirting cus you're bored and almost end up in a relationship" after we talked about being together. That shyt hurt
:mjcry:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The past 2-4 women I gave my #, they just be saying hey and not dropping their name, then get lowkey offended when I don’t know who are they. :dahell:

The entitlement on these broads :gucci:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Always remember that people make time for what they want and what they consider a priority. Combine that with the fact that women never put down their phones, and it's easy to tell whether a woman is ignoring you. There's no way in hell it should take 24 hours for a woman to respond to a text. There's no way in hell it should take 24 hours for a woman to return a phone call. People damn near live on their phones. Always on damn social media. She's simply ignoring you, or you're not a priority to her. If she wanted to hear from you or speak to you, she'd respond ASAP. We all know how women who are digging us act. They're on point. Matter of fact, you don't even have to call or text them because they're also initiating it. I have this rule called the two text rule. I'm only texting you twice without a response. If I text you at 6pm and then again at 7pm, I'm never texting you again unless you respond. And I mean never. You all should practice this. Establish to these women that your time is important and it is a privilege. Common courtesy is even if she's not in the mood to speak or talk, to at least respond at let you know this. If she's busy, to let you know. Believe me, she's letting other people know. Just don't be no sick puppy waiting for her to call or text. Because think about it... all of the women you know, what was the longest they've went without looking at their phones? Right. Peep the signs when you're being put on the back burner and cut your losses. If she wants your attention from that point on, she has to earn it.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
With all of this talk about the friendzone, the reality is that most men are in the friendzone because of their inability to close the deal. Let me explain to you how this shyt works. You have a romantic interest in a girl. You approach her and let her know. If she's not interested, then you move on. You do not have to be her friend if that was not your intention. In fact, I recommend not being her friend. You really can't be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for. You're gonna feel a way when you stay in her life and she's constantly introducing you to dudes she's letting smash her to smithereens. You're going to develop self esteem issues asap. Once a woman you're interested in tells you that she's not interested in you, walk away. You don't need her as a friend. But this isn't what commonly happens. What really happens is that most of these dudes never get the courage to open their mouths to tell her how he feels and what he wants from her. So they play this friend role hoping that she sees how wonderful he is and tells him that she wants to be with him. This doesn't happen often in real life. And here's the kicker. For many of these dudes in the friendzone, the girl was interested at some point, but lost interest because dude was not aggressive and did try to close the deal. So she thought maybe he didn't like her like that and moved on to the next dude while remaining his friends because of all the good qualities he had. And once you're in the friendzone, it's hard to get out. Most women are never gonna tell you directly they like you. They will give hints, so you always gotta take your shot and make your intentions clear. No blurred line. Don't be scared of rejection, be afraid of the friendzone. You never know what you'll hit unless you swing.