Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Met this chick on hinge , went on two dates great dates (lots of kissing hugging etc)

Received a long text from her the day after the 2nd date saying she's into me/really attracted but she's 'celibate'

Until she feels 'comfortable' but ideally she wants to wait until she gets married

Is this a shyt test and should I still pursue ? Or should I just cut my losses and move on ?

Or should I just bush her for giving me an ultimatum reguardless of if she's lying or not ?

:camby:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me also add, you gotta have options in this game. Women have more options on average hence their tendency to drop guys at the drop of a hat.

Yeah I just don’t get it - like how is that even possible ? What guy goes for that :stopitslime:Is that her way of saying not interested despite all the physical contact and compliments
:ohhh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah I just don’t get it - like how is that even possible ? What guy goes for that :stopitslime:Is that her way of saying not interested despite all the physical contact and compliments
:ohhh:

She's trying to sucker a simp...:mjlol:

Not saying she dont like you, but she trying to cash out

Where did u take her on these dates?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
LfQ0sCd.gif

lotta L's this year

lotta L's

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Met this chick on hinge , went on two dates great dates (lots of kissing hugging etc)

Received a long text from her the day after the 2nd date saying she's into me/really attracted but she's 'celibate'

Until she feels 'comfortable' but ideally she wants to wait until she gets married

Is this a shyt test and should I still pursue ? Or should I just cut my losses and move on ?

Or should I just bush her for giving me an ultimatum reguardless of if she's lying or not ?
Dealt with a “celibate” chick last year, took 4 months to hit....Chick was fuccking that whole time and the box was trash AF after waiting that whole time :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so far

1. been cavorting with this french gabonian girl a lot

2. old chick i used to mess with the ugandan whose got the body of a prime esther baxter wants to get back together :francis:

3. my ex fiance the nigerian invited me to go to japan with her all expenses paid she's in upper management at air canada

4. Met up last week with the 35 year old nurse again before work she works at one hospital I work at :yeshrug:

5.Talking with this chick from Zimbawbe who lives downtown supposed to meet up with her

this was only like a week ago i posted

1. got hit with the friendship line

2. already mentioned what happened, haven't heard from her since then

3. still a strong possibly

4. hasn't even contacted me since deleted her number

5. went silent

thank goodness I never put all my stock in one chick like i did in the past already working on this other ugandan chick thing

the ups and downs brehs, one day your phone is off the hook, next day you checking and the only notifications are spam emails

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dealt with a “celibate” chick last year, took 4 months to hit....Chick was fuccking that whole time and the box was trash AF after waiting that whole time :francis:

honestly if you're not celibate and she is just run, waiting out etc. isn't worth it and if you do hit. I remember i hit a chick who was 5 years celibate and right after she was talking about marriage etc., when I reiterated to her I wasn't looking for anything serious suddenly i was a pos who stole something precious from her even though she hopped on me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Just remember women speak in the grey not black or white. Kissing Hugging means nothing, I've had great times with women in my life even some ended with :shaq:, and I never even heard from them again after that or some bs excuses. It's just like a severe sports injury that people shake off and go back out there and you hear the announcer say he's going to feel it in the morning. In the moment these chicks will laugh giggle, enjoy your company but when they sit down and think......

I think it was the good brother Kevm3 who said if you were usher/trey songz/chris brown you think if they invited her back to their hotel room she would tell them she wants to wait till she's married that she's celibate?

Usually that "until she's comfortable" means i gave it up earlier before and got hurt so now you have to pay by waiting