Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So what are the black women saying if you are matching with them? It’s strange they’d like you and then be on the :mjpls: steez

Plus breh, I’m telling you; just join some clubs centered around black students and your interest and talk to the hoes in there. My theory is if a girl is in a black student club she obviously not on the no nikkas steez, so you will have your foot in the door just based off that and if you got a decent personality and look decent you will eat:blessed:

I’m sorta a preppy dude, but I’m not a whitewashed nikka if that makes sense:russ:i don’t dress or act like a white dude

And nah I just don’t see the point in using the apps when there are 200 other nikkas in her inbox when I’ll be on campus with 15,000 women and be able to talk to them face to face:bryan: plus breh if you really think about it a lot of young people (especially cacs) are lacking in social skills these days, so walking up and talking to them will get you farther and make you stand out than just sending them a message on an app.

Nah it’s on their profile, I don’t swipe on them wenches, but they real bold on this app.

The black women I match with coo.

I tried joining a club and felt hella out of place because they was young af, and I never told them my age. And I don’t know anyone on campus at all, the clubs had groups of people join that knew each other already. I’m a lowkey dude, so I’m not going around talking to everyone like that.

I was uncomfortable tbh.

Not gonna lie bruh, my age be fukkin up my head. Cuz I can tell they gonna be shocked af about my real age, I know they gonna be thinking why my ass ain’t got a degree or career yet.

I’ll see if I’ll join a club this semester, but I feel my ass gotta work more than go to school.

I’m definitely gonna start hollern at these hoes more in person.

U absolutely right about hollern at these bytches in person over online 4sho.

How you feel about frats?

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Nah it’s on their profile, I don’t swipe on them wenches, but they real bold on this app.

The black women I match with coo.

I tried joining a club and felt hella out of place because they was young af, and I never told them my age. And I don’t know anyone on campus at all, the clubs had groups of people join that knew each other already. I’m a lowkey dude, so I’m not going around talking to everyone like that.

I was uncomfortable tbh.

Not gonna lie bruh, my age be fukkin up my head. Cuz I can tell they gonna be shocked af about my real age, I know they gonna be thinking why my ass ain’t got a degree or career yet.

I’ll see if I’ll join a club this semester, but I feel my ass gotta work more than go to school.

I’m definitely gonna start hollern at these hoes more in person.

U absolutely right about hollern at these bytches in person over online 4sho.

How you feel about frats?
It honestly sounds like you’re more in your head than anything else breh. Nobody gives a fukk about anyone age like that, people of all ages are in college, and 3-4 years really isn’t shyt in the grand scheme of things. You just gotta put yourself out there breh:yeshrug:

Everyone walks a different path, can’t be focused on other people. :yeshrug:

And honestly I think joining a frat depends on what type of school you go to. If you want to join for the brotherhood, and net working, sure join. But in my opinion if you are joining for the women/parties stay away from that shyt. That’s not what college is about anyways. women and parties can be achieved with just being in a club with likeminded people/getting to know people in your class. Shieet even the networking shyt can be achieved if you intern over the summer and try to get to know people on campus who work in the department you are majoring in, I also think paying for friends is some lame shyt and that frats take up too much time:yeshrug: my brothers were in frats at their respective colleges and told me shyt is really a huge waste of time. I still thought about rushing one though:russ:

Personally, Im going to be at NC State which has less than 10 percent black people and I don’t want to be hanging around all those southern good ol boys. Also will be in nrotc and I’m going to join some clubs focused on minorities so I will probably be to busy for that frat shyt and thecoli anyways.

All up to you breh

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Saw my ex last night.

She wanted to talk to me

I told her we should go out tonight

She told me to add her in fb

Today I feel energized the day hitting different :wow:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So what are the black women saying if you are matching with them? It’s strange they’d like you and then be on the :mjpls: steez

Plus breh, I’m telling you; just join some clubs centered around black students and your interest and talk to the hoes in there. My theory is if a girl is in a black student club she obviously not on the no nikkas steez, so you will have your foot in the door just based off that and if you got a decent personality and look decent you will eat:blessed:

I’m sorta a preppy dude, but I’m not a whitewashed nikka if that makes sense:russ:i don’t dress or act like a white dude

And nah I just don’t see the point in using the apps when there are 200 other nikkas in her inbox when I’ll be on campus with 15,000 women and be able to talk to them face to face:bryan: plus breh if you really think about it a lot of young people (especially cacs) are lacking in social skills these days, so walking up and talking to them will get you farther and make you stand out than just sending them a message on an app.

I feel like your cute.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last night I witnessed my boys girl throw some personal shyt in his face after we were having a lighthearded convo :damn:

It's happened to me in the past too. Don't be out here revealing secrets/intimate information to anyone you're dating brehs

I've cut people completely off for that nonsense..what did your boy do?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I've cut people completely off for that nonsense..what did your boy do?

Pretty much this:

giphy.gif

He had murder in his eyes for half a second, but laughed it off and changed the subject

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So this finnnneeee ass blasian chick trying to slide thru tomorrow for me to cook. Only thing, 10 year age gap. Im 29. Should I just do my normal shyt that works with women around my age or do I need to alter my game a bit. I aint messed with a chick this young in ages but she bad :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So this finnnneeee ass blasian chick trying to slide thru tomorrow for me to cook. Only thing, 10 year age gap. Im 29. Should I just do my normal shyt that works with women around my age or do I need to alter my game a bit. I aint messed with a chick this young in ages but she bad :wow:
Just have wine and don't fukk it up, shyt sounds like a lay up. She know what she coming for.