NULL
LfQ0sCd.gif

lotta L's this year

lotta L's
You not alone breh , drop some stories

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
At least you’re being honest about the game, most guys would say they are banging a dime every week to save face
I found his original post suspicious as hell.

You can have your dikk down their throat and you still shouldn’t trust them.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I need a new roster :snoop: nikkas be telling me bout tinder but that online dating for lames in my eyes. Far as I’ll go is social media. Didn’t y’all parents tell y’all not to meet strangers? Now bytches just willingly do it everyday on the internet smh guess I’ll go digging

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I need a new roster :snoop: nikkas be telling me bout tinder but that online dating for lames in my eyes. Far as I’ll go is social media. Didn’t y’all parents tell y’all not to meet strangers? Now bytches just willingly do it everyday on the internet smh guess I’ll go digging
Everyone is a stranger till you know them.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Met up with my ex last night :mjgrin:

Got pizza and went bowling. Talking and kissing and all that bullshyt. A whole bunch of I miss yous from her right:mjgrin:

So I end up going back to her place and smash, talk more, I come home, all is good, right:mjgrin:im feeling like that nikka, I finally won. Finally it was me that had the final say in things right:mjgrin:

So boom, I wake up this morning and see this bullshyt:
2-D29-A317-F857-48-B0-A0-E1-4-CF06-B3-ECB50.png

99-C2-F066-510-E-4-F3-B-9-B7-A-264-DF9-D5-DE6-F.png

This narcissistic, mentally ill, bipolar, white bytch just put me on blast for all her followers to see, to make matters worse she posted a picture, then came back a whole hour later with a video. Like shyt didn’t leave her mind or something:mjgrin: meeting up was nothing but an ego boost:mjgrin:. When I saw it I swiped up and messaged her and like 15 minutes later, I was blocked:mjgrin:

this is just another instance in a long list of instances of this bytch sonning me and continuing to have control.

What makes it so frustrating is the fact that I could have prevented this L, I could have won this time by ignoring her dm, but no I fukked it up:mjgrin:

I bet she finds this shyt humorous, popping up and playing with my head whenever she feels like it:mjgrin:

There is no way I should keep letting one woman disrespect me like this. I’m about to take a long detox from the Internet/social media and find some self respect

I don’t know what advice I’m looking for this time, maybe some good self help YouTube videos or something I guess idk

Peace

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Met up with my ex last night :mjgrin:

Got pizza and went bowling. Talking and kissing and all that bullshyt. A whole bunch of I miss yous from her right:mjgrin:

So I end up going back to her place and smash, talk more, I come home, all is good, right:mjgrin:im feeling like that nikka, I finally won. Finally it was me that had the final say in things right:mjgrin:

So boom, I wake up this morning and see this bullshyt:
2-D29-A317-F857-48-B0-A0-E1-4-CF06-B3-ECB50.png

99-C2-F066-510-E-4-F3-B-9-B7-A-264-DF9-D5-DE6-F.png

This narcissistic, mentally ill, bipolar, white bytch just put me on blast for all her followers to see, to make matters worse she posted a picture, then came back a whole hour later with a video. Like shyt didn’t leave her mind or something:mjgrin: meeting up was nothing but an ego boost:mjgrin:. When I saw it I swiped up and messaged her and like 15 minutes later, I was blocked:mjgrin:

this is just another instance in a long list of instances of this bytch sonning me and continuing to have control.

What makes it so frustrating is the fact that I could have prevented this L, I could have won this time by ignoring her dm, but no I fukked it up:mjgrin:

I bet she finds this shyt humorous, popping up and playing with my head whenever she feels like it:mjgrin:

There is no way I should keep letting one woman disrespect me like this. I’m about to take a long detox from the Internet/social media and find some self respect

I don’t know what advice I’m looking for this time, maybe some good self help YouTube videos or something I guess idk

Peace
In a way you still took a W. Like she bragging about like ex nikkas hit :mjlol: I can only see hoes endorsing that move