Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

xzenothunder

Banned
Daps
Met this chick with an awesome personality, not the smartest or the prettiest but overall a cool chick.

We've only been on two dates but she is getting extremely clingy, asking me why I don't contact her or respond to her texts in a timely matter. in the past 2 weeks there hasn't been a day where she hasn't texted me to try and start a conversation.

I'm probably gonna let her go cause I can't deal with a chick who isn't doing anything in her life and she attempts to live vicariously through me, It gets tiring very fast.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How far is acceptable to drive for p*ssy?

Depends on area. Down south where things are spread out, 90 mins may not be that bad when considering a simple grocery store run might be 30 mins.

Up north, 90 mins puts me in a different state/city so that's pushing it.

At the end of the day, only you can decide how far is too far. For some, 60 mins is too far, for others 4 hrs is a go.

:manny:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Women do shyt on a whim of emotions.

Was supposed to goto a water park with a friend and her two kids as a plan. 6 and 8

It started out that where going to do the big bounce, but we didnt wanna have to be there by 9 am, so we chose a water park.

I have to drive a hour and half to her spot.

I get there, its later than anticipated so now she doesnt want to go, because its kinda late @ 2:30 and the big kids will run over her lil kids.

Mind you this chick is 6ft and her son is 8 and already wears a 10 1/2, but he's gullible.

So now she decides the movies, but first, they need to eat.

Mind you they aint ate all day...ok..Im expecting to go to the water park.

So we head to the Black Bear, where she asks the kids which movie..of course she did not do this a head of time.

So after eating we head to the movie theater where Toy Story 4 is showing, with all prepaid seating taken up cept for the neckbending 1st row.

Fukk. Shyt is getting weak at this point

SO now she's out off ammo and suggest we head over to the waterpark where we was suppose to go in the first place.

:snoop:
:mindblown:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Women do shyt on a whim of emotions.

Was supposed to goto a water park with a friend and her two kids as a plan. 6 and 8

It started out that where going to do the big bounce, but we didnt wanna have to be there by 9 am, so we chose a water park.

I have to drive a hour and half to her spot.

I get there, its later than anticipated so now she doesnt want to go, because its kinda late @ 2:30 and the big kids will run over her lil kids.

Mind you this chick is 6ft and her son is 8 and already wears a 10 1/2, but he's gullible.

So now she decides the movies, but first, they need to eat.

Mind you they aint ate all day...ok..Im expecting to go to the water park.

So we head to the Black Bear, where she asks the kids which movie..of course she did not do this a head of time.

So after eating we head to the movie theater where Toy Story 4 is showing, with all prepaid seating taken up cept for the neckbending 1st row.

Fukk. Shyt is getting weak at this point

SO now she's out off ammo and suggest we head over to the waterpark where we was suppose to go in the first place.

:snoop:
:mindblown:
So you took her kids to the movies and the water park? :lolbron:

Boy, boy oh boy. Life is neo in the matrix when it ain’t you.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So you took her kids to the movies and the water park? :lolbron:

Boy, boy oh boy. Life is neo in the matrix when it ain’t you.
Uh no, no annnnnnnnnd no.

We went to Chuck E Cheese and then had frozen yogurt.

This is just a rant, breh.

The day was cool.

I was just looking forward to the waterpark. :mjcry:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was only like a week ago i posted

1. got hit with the friendship line

2. already mentioned what happened, haven't heard from her since then

3. still a strong possibly

4. hasn't even contacted me since deleted her number

5. went silent

thank goodness I never put all my stock in one chick like i did in the past already working on this other ugandan chick thing

the ups and downs brehs, one day your phone is off the hook, next day you checking and the only notifications are spam emails
At least you’re being honest about the game, most guys would say they are banging a dime every week to save face