Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
I
Pull up on 10 women outside of walmart or a hair spot.

U bound to knock five.

Compliment and give great eye contact.

Im telling u i ate like this.

Women have never considered me good looking. Im closer to ugly than good looking.

Its all about confidence and approach
I can do this... I just don’t know what to say/talk to them about... like my mind goes blank

Daps
I

I can do this... I just don’t know what to say/talk to them about... like my mind goes blank

I always said

Hi how u doing
Say u got a pretty smile or eyes
Than say i kno u got a man cause u too fine to be single.

If she say she single be like im trying to get to kno u better let me get ur number.

I always got at black women i see some cats like hispanic or white idk the approach to them.

sheedteef

Rookie
Daps
I haven't been on any of the dating apps since April. I've read the last few pages, could ya'll imagine if Tinder had like a weight verification feature? :mjlol: these hoes would lose it, not on no woman bashing shyt ya heard me but the egos of some of them online is ridic

they be getting high off that social media confidence pack:mjgrin: because I guarantee you they wouldn't be as bold face to face with some of the shyt they say online.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It honestly sounds like you’re more in your head than anything else breh. Nobody gives a fukk about anyone age like that, people of all ages are in college, and 3-4 years really isn’t shyt in the grand scheme of things. You just gotta put yourself out there breh:yeshrug:

Everyone walks a different path, can’t be focused on other people. :yeshrug:

And honestly I think joining a frat depends on what type of school you go to. If you want to join for the brotherhood, and net working, sure join. But in my opinion if you are joining for the women/parties stay away from that shyt. That’s not what college is about anyways. women and parties can be achieved with just being in a club with likeminded people/getting to know people in your class. Shieet even the networking shyt can be achieved if you intern over the summer and try to get to know people on campus who work in the department you are majoring in, I also think paying for friends is some lame shyt and that frats take up too much time:yeshrug: my brothers were in frats at their respective colleges and told me shyt is really a huge waste of time. I still thought about rushing one though:russ:

Personally, Im going to be at NC State which has less than 10 percent black people and I don’t want to be hanging around all those southern good ol boys. Also will be in nrotc and I’m going to join some clubs focused on minorities so I will probably be to busy for that frat shyt and thecoli anyways.

All up to you breh

Good response my g, I think I’ll try it again.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Who remembers AIM? That shyt was goat, these dating apps ain’t shyt and make me appreciate aim so much when I was a lil nikka. I know that shyt had to be good to older nikkas too.

Wtf happened
Had that shyt on the Sidekick

I got my first actual girlfriends when I was in HS through AIM group chats.

It was so much easier to get a girl's AIM than her number.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Was biking in the city yesterday and I passed this one club where people were headed for a day party. Randomly, I saw this one chick (Sasha) that I tried to cuff about a year ago but failed. She was looking nice, everything on full display. As were her friends. This just drove home the notion that you really can't get a tiger to chain it's stripes.

Dudes are looking to settle down with the wrong people or are tryna force a relationship with people who aren't of the same mind (I was guilty of that as well).

Live, learn and pay forward the knowledge.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Decided to cut it off with my shorty today. The vibes have been off the past few weeks. I’ve been feeling less attracted to her so I knew it was only a matter of time before I was back in the wild. It sucked because she’s a dope girl and brings a lot to the table. She was crying and asking me to tell her why I’m doing this. I know if I would’ve told her I was no longer attracted to her, it would crush her. I just said I needed to work on myself and that had to happen with me being alone.

Gonna chill for a bit and re-solidify my workout regiment, then I’m back out here.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was biking in the city yesterday and I passed this one club where people were headed for a day party. Randomly, I saw this one chick (Sasha) that I tried to cuff about a year ago but failed. She was looking nice, everything on full display. As were her friends. This just drove home the notion that you really can't get a tiger to chain it's stripes.

Dudes are looking to settle down with the wrong people or are tryna force a relationship with people who aren't of the same mind (I was guilty of that as well).

Live, learn and pay forward the knowledge.
Maaaaaaan :wow:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Met this chick on hinge , went on two dates great dates (lots of kissing hugging etc)

Received a long text from her the day after the 2nd date saying she's into me/really attracted but she's 'celibate'

Until she feels 'comfortable' but ideally she wants to wait until she gets married

Is this a shyt test and should I still pursue ? Or should I just cut my losses and move on ?

Or should I just bush her for giving me an ultimatum reguardless of if she's lying or not ?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Met this chick on hinge , went on two dates great dates (lots of kissing hugging etc)

Received a long text from her the day after the 2nd date saying she's into me/really attracted but she's 'celibate'

Until she feels 'comfortable' but ideally she wants to wait until she gets married

Is this a shyt test and should I still pursue ? Or should I just cut my losses and move on ?

Or should I just bush her for giving me an ultimatum reguardless of if she's lying or not ?

Just bush it. If you're not on that celibate wave as her then you'll be frustrated.

If she's lying about being celibate, then you definitely want to bush that (why get involved with a chick that lies about that stuff).

Either way, just drop it.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Let me also add, you gotta have options in this game. Women have more options on average hence their tendency to drop guys at the drop of a hat.