Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think when you're introverted, been single for a very long time, and used to being alone and moving at your own speed, when you finally meet someone who is worth your time it can still be difficult managing the "me" vs. us. Being alone can make you selfish, for better or worse so adding someone to the mix that you have to consider in some of your decisions can be a challenge.

Just something I've been thinking about :ld::sadcam:
Always look out for numero uno... :ufdup:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Your solution is action dates.

Dates that you have to take part in an activity like bowling or go-karts.

Or you can do what I do and skip the date entirely by just inviting them to your crib.

But I have a polarizing look so if woman is willing to date me then I KNOW I can fukk.
polorizing look?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
polorizing look?
Yeah, I've been told I look intimidating and like I hit women :mjlol:. Plus I'm darkskin and hood.

So women end up wanting nothing to do with me or they're SUPER attracted to me. NO in betweens

It's kind of a 85/15 split though :mjcry:

I HAVE to dress fly and get regular haircuts in order for women to not try and avoid me.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Yo brehs wtf is going on with this hinge shyt??

I get like 6 profiles I can like, I can only see one of my likes, and they want me to pay $10 bucks a month to access more shyt?

I thought they gave you free shyt??

@Colgatebrah @Lord Scarf
just pay the 10, unlimited access and if you a traveling nikka you can set your self up in another spot and have a hoe waiting by the time you get there

Balla

Superstar
Daps
just pay the 10, unlimited access and if you a traveling nikka you can set your self up in another spot and have a hoe waiting by the time you get there

There’s no boost or nothing right? It’s just the 10? How do you get seen more? I will probably have to cop it because there’s a lot of black women who are team no nikkas. I’m surprised, but if it’s like that I’ll have to like more bytches.

Let me know any tips you got.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
There’s no boost or nothing right? It’s just the 10? How do you get seen more? I will probably have to cop it because there’s a lot of black women who are team no nikkas. I’m surprised, but if it’s like that I’ll have to like more bytches.

Let me know any tips you got.
Nah no boost. What state are you from? And yeah there are a lot of black women on that :mjpls: on hinge, but I fukk with girls of all races so shyt doesn’t bother me:manny:

And tbh breh if you mainly looking for black women you may be better off trying to talk to girls when you’re on campus when school starts in a month.

That’s what I’m going to do, delete all these apps and get at them in person. It’s a cheat code for people in our age group to talk to women face to face anyways.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah no boost. What state are you from? And yeah there are a lot of black women on that :mjpls: on hinge, but I fukk with girls of all races so shyt doesn’t bother me:manny:

And tbh breh if you mainly looking for black women you may be better off trying to talk to girls when you’re on campus when school starts in a month.

That’s what I’m going to do, delete all these apps and get at them in person. It’s a cheat code for people in our age group to talk to women face to face anyways.

See I ain’t know this app was like that, I avoided all other race women, but this is the most no nikkas app I’ve been on.

A huge majority of women I matched with are black women.

I don’t think beckies and latinas like me on apps like they do in person.

Are you a preppy dude? Cuz I know you be matching with the beckies.

I might give them apps up, but I’m greedy tho lol

U not gonna use apps and do it in the real world too?

U 19 right? I’m going on 25 lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Saw one of my friends pull a chick from the bar and take her home.

The funny thing is, she saw him with another chick a few weeks before. Now granted he just met the other chick but still.

A homie had blocked all friend's women and challenged him to meet someone new. He rose to the occasion. At one point, friend asked for the girl's number and she was like 'nah just come home with me.' He wasn't with it at first and she stomped away. Then she ran back, grabbed his hand and they took off like lovers in the night.

:pachaha:

Homie who made the challenge was hating a little bit. He gets plenty of this own but he hates when he thinks someone is out shining him.

:pachaha:

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
See I ain’t know this app was like that, I avoided all other race women, but this is the most no nikkas app I’ve been on.

A huge majority of women I matched with are black women.

I don’t think beckies and latinas like me on apps like they do in person.

Are you a preppy dude? Cuz I know you be matching with the beckies.

I might give them apps up, but I’m greedy tho lol

U not gonna use apps and do it in the real world too?

U 19 right? I’m going on 25 lol

So what are the black women saying if you are matching with them? It’s strange they’d like you and then be on the :mjpls: steez

Plus breh, I’m telling you; just join some clubs centered around black students and your interest and talk to the hoes in there. My theory is if a girl is in a black student club she obviously not on the no nikkas steez, so you will have your foot in the door just based off that and if you got a decent personality and look decent you will eat:blessed:

I’m sorta a preppy dude, but I’m not a whitewashed nikka if that makes sense:russ:i don’t dress or act like a white dude

And nah I just don’t see the point in using the apps when there are 200 other nikkas in her inbox when I’ll be on campus with 15,000 women and be able to talk to them face to face:bryan: plus breh if you really think about it a lot of young people (especially cacs) are lacking in social skills these days, so walking up and talking to them will get you farther and make you stand out than just sending them a message on an app.