Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
Getting my dikk sucked and not returning the favor by eating her p*ssy is :wow: :banderas:
this sh it literally happened to me yesterday. Her shyt wasn't smelling right so I didn't do shyt

A lot of guys fantasize about getting with nymphomaniacs but it's not that great in reality.
had one around xmas. bytch was a freak. she Pissed in a cup and poured some of it on her nipples and wanted me to lick it up

I was like :whoa:

also had a young tenderoni swallow my nut outside her college

And still I feel empty at times :mjcry:

fukk my ex :mjcry:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this sh it literally happened to me yesterday. Her shyt wasn't smelling right so I didn't do shyt

had one around xmas. bytch was a freak. she Pissed in a cup and poured some of it on her nipples and wanted me to lick it up

I was like :whoa:

also had a young tenderoni swallow my nut outside her college

And still I feel empty at times :mjcry:

fukk my ex :mjcry:

:huhldup:

That ain’t even the reason why I don’t do it :mjlol: that bytch is nasty man. Cut her loose

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This girl, she from an app that I added on Snapchat long ago like months ago. Idk she probably just expecting a come thru. She usually didn't post shyt and only recently would check my story.

The second girl, a girl I'd talk to at work. I actually dig her, I'd like something serious with her. I decided to add from the work group chat today. Like a fukk it, cause at work my position change so I don't get to talk to her much anymore.

Girl 1 posted something in her story so I just went for it. After something was settled, girl 2 accepted the request.

I know the whole don't shyt where you eat but Id like to try something serious.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
One of my best friends said she would send me nudes for 50 dollars. She's bad as fukk brehs. Should I do it?
:lupe:
I should neg you for being led astray from your purpose.
:stopitslime::hhh:
The video with the purple hat, if she ain't laying you, paying you, she playing you. And you are playing yourself. :ufdup:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:what: kinda shyt is this

Offer her 2-300 to fukk and see how she responds :mjpls:

Lol at “best friends” tho :mjlol:
She's a good friend of mine. Her checks go straight to her student loans and bills and her job aint all that. She's bad as fukk and she's thick as fukk I'm tryna see how that ass looks but 50 is too much now that I think about it
:patrice:

I asked her if she was willing to fukk for 300 and she said "you know I'm not a hoe"
:mjpls:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I may be in a different place than a lot of the guys here but I'm really looking for something serious or at least looking to only date women who I see a future with.

I'm past the point where I just want to mess around with random girls just because the p*ssy is available and I'm just trying to have fun and live for the moment. I'm really focused on my purpose and building for the future so if I can't see myself with a joint long term it's like I don't even want to spend time going on dates or smashing something that I would be mad if I slipped up and got her pregnant and be stuck with.

I'm also in a weird place where I actually care about women's feelings now. I know this isn't always true in reverse but I'm in a place in my life spiritually where I try to be the person that I want the people in my life to be. I know I just can't demand things from people that I don't hold myself to.

I told one of my joints that we can't fukk anymore just because I know I fukked her so good that we're 1 or 2 more times from her falling in love with me and I'm just not into her at all. This is probably the 2nd woman I've told this to this year. In the past, I would have just fukked these women a bunch of times, got bored with them and let them deal with how they're feeling. I'm just not that guy anymore. I've just really had this feeling lately that there's gotta be more to it all, both personally and professionally.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be in a different place than a lot of the guys here but I'm really looking for something serious or at least looking to only date women who I see a future with.

I'm past the point where I just want to mess around with random girls just because the p*ssy is available and I'm just trying to have fun and live for the moment. I'm really focused on my purpose and building for the future so if I can't see myself with a joint long term it's like I don't even want to spend time going on dates or smashing something that I would be mad if I slipped up and got her pregnant and be stuck with.

I'm also in a weird place where I actually care about women's feelings now. I know this isn't always true in reverse but I'm in a place in my life spiritually where I try to be the person that I want the people in my life to be. I know I just can't demand things from people that I don't hold myself to.

I told one of my joints that we can't fukk anymore just because I know I fukked her so good that we're 1 or 2 more times from her falling in love with me and I'm just not into her at all. This is probably the 2nd woman I've told this to this year. In the past, I would have just fukked these women a bunch of times, got bored with them and let them deal with how they're feeling. I'm just not that guy anymore. I've just really had this feeling lately that there's gotta be more to it all, both personally and professionally.
its the threat of stds and pregnancies that made me fall back. and plus i dont have all that endless energy anymore to be keeping up a conversation with no more than one girl. sh1ts exhausting.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

I told one of my joints that we can't fukk anymore just because I know I fukked her so good that we're 1 or 2 more times from her falling in love with me and I'm just not into her at all. This is probably the 2nd woman I've told this to this year. In the past, I would have just fukked these women a bunch of times, got bored with them and let them deal with how they're feeling. I'm just not that guy anymore. dealtn with who I'd I've just really had this feeling lately that there's gotta be more to it all, both personally and professionally.

I'm trying to be the same way. I had to tell one woman I see. To calm down a bit she's been sending me these lovey-dovey messages whilst she's on holiday in Hong Kong. Telling me she's thinking about me, how she's seen pics of me and it's getting her wet etc... it's hella flattering but I said let's not go overboard. Surprisingly we had a very fruitful conversation about it. I really like this woman and respect her. She's challenged my thinking and outlook personally and professionally. I mean she's even trusted me enough to look after her amazing condo whilst she's away.

I screwed her over a little last year when I disappeared on her instead of just telling her I was in no space for a relationship. But she made contact and we reconnected. There are about 4 women in my life I've made amends with and whilst I'm not fukking them well 2 out of the 4 they add to my life in other ways. I like that energy. I hate leaving bad energy around which is why I'm careful who I fukk with.

I just switched off my apps. have more women than I know what to do with but I'm being upfront with them in ways I've never before. I'm straight up gently friend zoning women who are useful to me.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
She's a good friend of mine. Her checks go straight to her student loans and bills and her job aint all that. She's bad as fukk and she's thick as fukk I'm tryna see how that ass looks but 50 is too much now that I think about it
:patrice:

I asked her if she was willing to fukk for 300 and she said "you know I'm not a hoe"
:mjpls:

Get her drunk, destroy her, and be done. Spend money only on the honey used to catch said fly...only if you have to. Can't tell you how many birds I've plucked with cheap watered down Vodka. Only last resort though, if she's trying to play the extra long game of cat and mouse, the drinks come out...Then every bird is a hoe, and its time for you to smash. The only thing you should be paying triple digits for, is a nice suit or a gym membership at Equinox.