Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn, I took an L today brehs :heh::

So I met this girl on OLD. Real cool chick too, showed lots of interest, and we've been chatting back and forth over the past two weeks. I couldn't meet up yet because I've been prety busy with work. The thing that got me was that she was(or so I thought :laff:) fine. Looked almost like Nicole Scherzinger, or however you spell it. I vetted her through her instagram too, she had body shots, and she seemed in shape. So we decided to meet up earlier today, and her face looked the same, but she was... fat :ld:

So she walks up to me, and I'm just staring at her like

giphy.gif

Again, she has such a great personality but the attraction just wasn't there :beli:

These are the crapshoots you take while OLD I guess :dead:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
This message is exclusively for my bros without kids. You are in a great space. You currently have no responsibility to take care of anyone. You can make good decisions that will dictate the next 20-30 years of your life. Do not go out there and get you a "baby mother". I know these rap songs and now these R&B songs are out here talking about making women their baby mothers like it's some badge of honor, but it's the worst thing you could ever do. Having a baby with a woman you don't plan to or want to be with is setting yourself up for being a broken home manager. Kids here. Kids there. Kids everywhere.

All it's going to do is complicate your life. Especially when you find the woman you really want to be with and start a family with her. But you already got kids that somehow you gotta blend in the mix, and if you don't have custody of your kids and your baby mother feels a way, she's gonna make your life hell. Also, having a baby mother decreases your value. A majority of good women do not want to deal with your baby mother issues, because she knows you don't have custody and that you will constantly have to deal with the baby mama drama because of it. And God forbid your new girl looks better or is better off than your baby mother. Your drama will intensify. But you can avoid all of this by not getting these women pregnant. Cats frown on marriage, but having a plan for starting a family the right way is the way to go. Ask any dude with a baby mother. I guarantee you, he wish he would have done it differently. Stop telling these chicks during sex you want to put a baby in them. Stop taking off the condom during sex and playing Russian Roulette. Just stop. Your future self will thank you for listening to me.

Had to dump my ex because of this same reason.

Didn't see a future with her but the way the relationship was going i knew that eventually i was gonna slip up and get her pregnant (and i know for a fact she woulda kept it)

Foresight is a powerful thing. If you can't see yourself still being with the girl you're messing with in 10+ years then you have no business shooting your soldiers up in her sweet spot. :ufdup:

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Had to dump my ex because of this same reason.

Didn't see a future with her but the way the relationship was going i knew that eventually i was gonna slip up and get her pregnant (and i know for a fact she woulda kept it)

Foresight is a powerful thing. If you can't see yourself still being with the girl you're messing with in 10+ years then you have no business shooting your soldiers up in her sweet spot. :ufdup:

What if she’s on birth control?:patrice:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The more I deal with women, the more I come to the conclusion that it is better to make other things a much higher priority. Things never really 'just work smoothly' unless you lucked out and found that 1 in a million woman who isn't about the drama and actually wants to build. The first 2 months of a relationship is almost always the best and you have to realize that it's not real. The real stuff comes around month 3 when she feels comfortable and the real her comes out. If you still have a smoothly flowing relationship then, then you might have something.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Anyone here have any examples of a time when a chick wasn't feeling you UNTIL you said something that sparked her interest?

Or any example at all of a time where you were certain it was your words that got her hooked?

Honestly, whenever a chick gives me the cold shoulder, but then suddenly showing me peaked interest out of nowhere, I assume the other dudes in her life did something she didn't like, so now she wants my attention.

Keep your ego out the game. Its ok to hype yourself up as the cool playa with a mouthpiece when your out in the field, but always remember these women have their own agendas as to why their messing with you

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The more I deal with women, the more I come to the conclusion that it is better to make other things a much higher priority. Things never really 'just work smoothly' unless you lucked out and found that 1 in a million woman who isn't about the drama and actually wants to build. The first 2 months of a relationship is almost always the best and you have to realize that it's not real. The real stuff comes around month 3 when she feels comfortable and the real her comes out. If you still have a smoothly flowing relationship then, then you might have something.
I’m about to hit the 3 months mark with my girl so far so good, if she acts up it’s the summer I’ll be good:yeshrug:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Smashed a 50 year old pawg yesterday brehs. I put absolutely ZERO effort into this chick & still ended up fukking in her place after she treated me to brunch :heh:

Ass was dumb fat though & she make over $140,000 a year :ohgod: So I'll more than likely keep her around. She already seems to be kinda clingy though, but I'll milk it for awhile.

All in all though, even though the ass was fat, the p*ssy was just :ld:

The shyt is just stupid though because it's just another example of p*ssy falling into my lap that I did absolutely zero to get. It just seems like I only fukk women that I don't try to. Meanwhile, all the chicks I'm actually trying to fukk giving me the runaround. One of the chicks I been trying to smash for awhile hit me up trying to go get drinks right after I left the pawgs spot :docriv:

But my balls were completely drained & I was wiped out so I told her nah :ronaldo:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Smashed a 50 year old pawg yesterday brehs. I put absolutely ZERO effort into this chick & still ended up fukking in her place after she treated me to brunch :heh:

Ass was dumb fat though & she make over $140,000 a year :ohgod: So I'll more than likely keep her around. She already seems to be kinda clingy though, but I'll milk it for awhile.

The shyt is just stupid though because it's just another example of p*ssy falling into my lap that I did absolutely zero to get. It just seems like I only fukk women that I don't try to. Meanwhile, all the chicks I'm actually trying to fukk giving me the runaround. One of the chicks I been trying to smash for awhile hit me up trying to go get drinks right after I left the pawgs spot :docriv:

But my balls were completely drained & I was wiped out so I told her nah :ronaldo:
Did you nut in her though? :usure:

One of the few things left on my list is a PAWG milf. Want one that look like Naughty Alysha :noah:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Did you nut in her though? :usure:

One of the few things left on my list is a PAWG milf. Want one that look like Naughty Alysha :noah:
No sir, definitely did not :hubie:

Busted 3 nuts over a few hours & drank like half a bottle of her gin & got the fukk outta there.

She was definitely bucket list status though. I've always heard older women were freaks too & she didn't disappoint. Head game was :tonio:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yup that's when the honeymoon ends and tests pop up, old exes appear. Can I borrow some money.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
The real stuff comes around month 3 when she feels comfortable and the real her comes out. If
This is mad scary when it happens literally overnight. My last relationship I wondered for another year what had happened to that woman I had met and gotten into a relationship with.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How old are you breh