MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so far

1. been cavorting with this french gabonian girl a lot

2. old chick i used to mess with the ugandan whose got the body of a prime esther baxter wants to get back together :francis:

3. my ex fiance the nigerian invited me to go to japan with her all expenses paid she's in upper management at air canada

4. Met up last week with the 35 year old nurse again before work she works at one hospital I work at :yeshrug:

5.Talking with this chick from Zimbawbe who lives downtown supposed to meet up with her

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh ok you at the perfect age where you can mess with older and younger women and no one would blink an eye

I really think being a 33-40 year old single black man you're playing on a cheat code
Just turned 34 and i'm talking to chicks as young as 25 and as old as 35

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so far

2. old chick i used to mess with the ugandan whose got the body of a prime esther baxter wants to get back together :francis:

3. my ex fiance the nigerian invited me to go to japan with her all expenses paid she's in upper management at air canada

4. Met up last week with the 35 year old nurse again before work she works at one hospital I work at :yeshrug:

5.Talking with this chick from Zimbawbe who lives downtown supposed to meet up with her
:salute:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
so far

Are you bed dancing with all of them?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Honestly, whenever a chick gives me the cold shoulder, but then suddenly showing me peaked interest out of nowhere, I assume the other dudes in her life did something she didn't like, so now she wants my attention.

Keep your ego out the game. Its ok to hype yourself up as the cool playa with a mouthpiece when your out in the field, but always remember these women have their own agendas as to why their messing with you

I would never trust any chick who clearly wasn't feeling me then suddenly out the blue she's showing interest.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Trying to call/text me on a whim to hang out, and then getting angry when I'm busy or not in the mood :why:

That's another thing - don't be Mr Ready and Available for anybody. What you think I don't have a life? :rudy: Treating me like I'm 24/7 on call like my job as if I'm supposed to just drop what I'm doing for you.

That's what chicks who are bored or just see you as the fallback guy do. I'm not gonna be anybody's last resort. :camby: