Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I may be in a different place than a lot of the guys here but I'm really looking for something serious or at least looking to only date women who I see a future with.

I'm past the point where I just want to mess around with random girls just because the p*ssy is available and I'm just trying to have fun and live for the moment. I'm really focused on my purpose and building for the future so if I can't see myself with a joint long term it's like I don't even want to spend time going on dates or smashing something that I would be mad if I slipped up and got her pregnant and be stuck with.

I'm also in a weird place where I actually care about women's feelings now. I know this isn't always true in reverse but I'm in a place in my life spiritually where I try to be the person that I want the people in my life to be. I know I just can't demand things from people that I don't hold myself to.

I told one of my joints that we can't fukk anymore just because I know I fukked her so good that we're 1 or 2 more times from her falling in love with me and I'm just not into her at all. This is probably the 2nd woman I've told this to this year. In the past, I would have just fukked these women a bunch of times, got bored with them and let them deal with how they're feeling. I'm just not that guy anymore. I've just really had this feeling lately that there's gotta be more to it all, both personally and professionally.

The main, and only problem is that AWALT (All women are like that) so you're gonna be shyt tested constantly in a relationship. Just how it goes. If you're good at manipulating her, and being aloof, you'll forever be winning, but if you aren't already doing well with women...relationship life is gonna be worse. Game is never about putting up numbers, its about bettering yourself via conversation and self improvement. I don't care how many birds a guy has fukked senseless, I care about how well he can talk/be a wingman or even be part of the pack. I don't roll with cucks/simps. If I have a team we're to be deadly swordsmen who can walk into a room and dominate p*ssy with presence. Ultimately, you'll need to learn some of the skills that comes with game. That doesn't mean fukk everything you see, it means developing a silver tongue and a knack for self development.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
chick called me and asked why didn't i let her know i reached home safely :dahell: Then she asked if I want to meet up with her this week and if we can talk about us .

Literally the same problem my nephew had with some bird I wingmaned for him at a club. He simped and was on the phone for an hour. I simply told him "she's not your girlfriend, why give her the girlfriend time....time, that which is the most precious thing to man"....he's still young, an idiot, but young.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I think when you're introverted, been single for a very long time, and used to being alone and moving at your own speed, when you finally meet someone who is worth your time it can still be difficult managing the "me" vs. us. Being alone can make you selfish, for better or worse so adding someone to the mix that you have to consider in some of your decisions can be a challenge.

Just something I've been thinking about :ld::sadcam:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I may be in a different place than a lot of the guys here but I'm really looking for something serious or at least looking to only date women who I see a future with.

I'm past the point where I just want to mess around with random girls just because the p*ssy is available and I'm just trying to have fun and live for the moment. I'm really focused on my purpose and building for the future so if I can't see myself with a joint long term it's like I don't even want to spend time going on dates or smashing something that I would be mad if I slipped up and got her pregnant and be stuck with.

I'm also in a weird place where I actually care about women's feelings now. I know this isn't always true in reverse but I'm in a place in my life spiritually where I try to be the person that I want the people in my life to be. I know I just can't demand things from people that I don't hold myself to.

I told one of my joints that we can't fukk anymore just because I know I fukked her so good that we're 1 or 2 more times from her falling in love with me and I'm just not into her at all. This is probably the 2nd woman I've told this to this year. In the past, I would have just fukked these women a bunch of times, got bored with them and let them deal with how they're feeling. I'm just not that guy anymore. I've just really had this feeling lately that there's gotta be more to it all, both personally and professionally.

That's actually a good quality to have. :ehh:

I've taken myself off the market for the time being to focus on other things. Smashing different women is fun but it can get tedious after a while and like you said, there's always that risk of getting the wrong one pregnant.

I don't rule out settling down but she would really have to tick the boxes for me to consider it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She's a good friend of mine. Her checks go straight to her student loans and bills and her job aint all that. She's bad as fukk and she's thick as fukk I'm tryna see how that ass looks but 50 is too much now that I think about it
:patrice:

I asked her if she was willing to fukk for 300 and she said "you know I'm not a hoe"
:mjpls:
If she’d sell nudes for $50 she’d fukk for something.

If my HS “best friend” hadn’t fell off i’d fasho try to bust them cheeks

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
She’s not interested women will rarely flat out tell you, they speak in the grey.

Always treat yourself like a job if you were offering a great job to a candidate and they never got back to you..... you wouldn’t contact them again and go elsewhere

There are way way way to many women out there to wait around and ponder or wonder

This is why you continue to have options, that used to me breh but when I’m out with Sarah on Friday I’m already working and scheduling a meet up with Janice on Monday

I’m not messaging Sarah to say I had a good time and even if I did I wouldn’t be sitting by waiting for her reply

Again like a job just becaus the interview was good doesn’t mean you have the job so until you do keep looking

I'm many pages behind I will catch up soon with the recent shyt...but this right here! :myman::salute:

Edit:- Just saw the last line...rep

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I think when you're introverted, been single for a very long time, and used to being alone and moving at your own speed, when you finally meet someone who is worth your time it can still be difficult managing the "me" vs. us. Being alone can make you selfish, for better or worse so adding someone to the mix that you have to consider in some of your decisions can be a challenge.

This is what's messed up all my relationships except my "first love" relationship. I wonder if this would change if I found someone I was willing to cash my chips for, but we'll see

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I'm selfish to a fault..:francis:

There been times I wasnt even mad about dates getting canceled...I just wanted to be ready for the gym the next day:mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Situation for you guys:

I'm headed to NYC for the July 4th weekend (Wed to Sun). Gonna catch up with some of my boys from college, help my sister move into her new apartment, bike around NYC and to top it off, network with some of my uncle's Wall Street colleagues. On the side, I also got a couple shawties at varying levels of warmth (i.e. talked to one 2 months ago, another like 4 months, etc) that I could hit up to see what's up.

Question: How far out would you try to set something up? Personally, I usually try to set something up like a few days before e.g. Talk Wednesday to set something up for Friday night. However, since I haven't talked to some of these chicks in months I'm tryna "thaw" things out first.

Ultimately, I'm indifferent to the end result. If something pops, cool. If it doesn't, I'm in NYC. Just wanted to get some insight

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
So i got this mixed chick #off okcupid

At first she was actn kinda bytchy...

I added her insta n saw she had a old oage for weight loss (had a kid)

I checkd it out n saw her utube

Saw that she sings,weight loss, mental health

Ive been feeding this bytch so many lies dawg hahhaa

She has no clue i found her old page so it gave me the blueprint

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canceled plans on this broad on Monday and she got mad and after I said my bad it’s my fault she kept dwelling on it. Then she asked if I had a girlfriend (I don’t) And I ignored her the rest of the night
Going on 2 days of not replying to that dumb bytch. Sucks cuz she has a fat ass and loves sucking dikk

But this other bytch leaves me alone and only hits me up for sex so :manny:

Said she’s gona swing by after she has dinner with her friends after work to get harpooned :ahh:

And I already told her I have to be up early the next day (I don’t) so she leaves after some standing doggy :blessed:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Support DaGrinchGod P book The Ratchet's Rouge.

The book is undeniable