Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a good friend of mine. Her checks go straight to her student loans and bills and her job aint all that. She's bad as fukk and she's thick as fukk I'm tryna see how that ass looks but 50 is too much now that I think about it
:patrice:

I asked her if she was willing to fukk for 300 and she said "you know I'm not a hoe"
:mjpls:
That chick ain’t your friend :mjlol:, no good friend wouldn’t let you do some sucker shyt like that

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Situation for you guys:

I'm headed to NYC for the July 4th weekend (Wed to Sun). Gonna catch up with some of my boys from college, help my sister move into her new apartment, bike around NYC and to top it off, network with some of my uncle's Wall Street colleagues. On the side, I also got a couple shawties at varying levels of warmth (i.e. talked to one 2 months ago, another like 4 months, etc) that I could hit up to see what's up.

Question: How far out would you try to set something up? Personally, I usually try to set something up like a few days before e.g. Talk Wednesday to set something up for Friday night. However, since I haven't talked to some of these chicks in months I'm tryna "thaw" things out first.

Ultimately, I'm indifferent to the end result. If something pops, cool. If it doesn't, I'm in NYC. Just wanted to get some insight

As soon as you are on your way to NYC, get the ball rolling

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I think when you're introverted, been single for a very long time, and used to being alone and moving at your own speed, when you finally meet someone who is worth your time it can still be difficult managing the "me" vs. us. Being alone can make you selfish, for better or worse so adding someone to the mix that you have to consider in some of your decisions can be a challenge.

Just something I've been thinking about :ld::sadcam:
I’m introverted an my girl is super extroverted she’s learning to give me my space especially during the week because I have my routine and I can’t be talking to her everyday.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm selfish to a fault..:francis:

There been times I wasnt even mad about dates getting canceled...I just wanted to be ready for the gym the next day:mjlol:
Finished up things with a chick I was really feeling in April. Took off the month of may to just rebuild and work on myself and my businesses.

Said F it and rebuilt my roster this past month to see if it was what I wanted. Ended up fukking two chicks then blocking they ass the next day. Had like a dozen other prospects that I was talking to and just waiting to pull some BS, blocked like 9 of they asses :camby:

There’s literally only like 2-3 girls in my phone I would even entertain fuccking right now.

This bad ass half latina/half black chick I fukked last year and been wanting another run at. Best had the best p*ssy I ever had :wow: and this CRAAAAAZY thick PAWG I need to get behind. Her body is fuccking INSANE brehs :wow:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Scenario: Three girls who are best/very close friends that I have known for years.

One girl in the group (lets call her girl A) has told me she likes me for real and has been for a while now, I never had any interest in her. Another girl in the group, (Girl B) I always thought was cute but not until the past year and a half I seriously thought about her like that. Within the past year, we've gone to the movies, did some flirting, texting etc etc, and I swear shes given mad signs and showing interest. But we never hooked up or anything, one day I decide to shoot my shot, and I fail. Girl says no, never said she wasn't feeling me though, just said we can't go any further. It sucked but whatever, now however none of these girls are talking to me. So we've just been not talking. I have an idea as to what is going on, but I'll take any feedback as to what occurred amongst the three of them, and what should I do. As of right now though I threw them all in the bushes, technically they threw me in their first, but fukk em. In the meantime I have a cute Pakistani girl whos fun to be around, so I'm chillen.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Scenario: Three girls who are best/very close friends that I have known for years.

One girl in the group (lets call her girl A) has told me she likes me for real and has been for a while now, I never had any interest in her. Another girl in the group, (Girl B) I always thought was cute but not until the past year and a half I seriously thought about her like that. Within the past year, we've gone to the movies, did some flirting, texting etc etc, and I swear shes given mad signs and showing interest. But we never hooked up or anything, one day I decide to shoot my shot, and I fail. Girl says no, never said she wasn't feeling me though, just said we can't go any further. It sucked but whatever, now however none of these girls are talking to me. So we've just been not talking. I have an idea as to what is going on, but I'll take any feedback as to what occurred amongst the three of them, and what should I do. As of right now though I threw them all in the bushes, technically they threw me in their first, but fukk em. In the meantime I have a cute Pakistani girl whos fun to be around, so I'm chillen.
How far exactly did you get with girl b? Physically or nah?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How far exactly did you get with girl b? Physically or nah?
It don't even matter. The girls talk and Girl B didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings by going sent further. In their conversations, they probably painted @Squirtle as a dog even though it wasn't like that.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
It don't even matter. The girls talk and Girl B didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings by going sent further. In their conversations, they probably painted @Squirtle as a dog even though it wasn't like that.
@sillk nothing physical, I agree exactly with what breh is saying, that’s def the situation, but I still catch girl B staring at me and such from the corner of my eye whenever we are around each other. Girl A cockblocked hard brehs

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything. It's not every chick that the conversation is weak, but it's enough that feel like i need to work on my mouthpiece
Women like to talk so you have to get her started on something she’s interested in, women like talking about friends and family a lot. That’s a good icebreaker topic.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Finished up things with a chick I was really feeling in April. Took off the month of may to just rebuild and work on myself and my businesses.

Said F it and rebuilt my roster this past month to see if it was what I wanted. Ended up fukking two chicks then blocking they ass the next day. Had like a dozen other prospects that I was talking to and just waiting to pull some BS, blocked like 9 of they asses :camby:

There’s literally only like 2-3 girls in my phone I would even entertain fuccking right now.

This bad ass half latina/half black chick I fukked last year and been wanting another run at. Best had the best p*ssy I ever had :wow: and this CRAAAAAZY thick PAWG I need to get behind. Her body is fuccking INSANE brehs :wow:

My ego wants 9 but I can barely deal with 2 women lol