Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
What was a dikkhead move.

You trying to say what up..that's probably how she interpreted it..

To be honest, it was a no win situation..

If you would have ignored her, it would have been an issue as well..she might have tried to start a fight..:russ:

So that might have been the right move in hindsight..

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
So that chick who dumped me through text and I never responded messaged me how she has a birthday gift for me and if I want to pick it up I said sure.

Ain't going to pass up a free gift :heh:, of course I know how women are so I just waited and yep it came

She asked did I miss her and I said no. Then she Said im a stone without emotions :heh: and I said ok thanks for the gift I appreciate it and left.
:russ:
:salute:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'll post the one who i'm cutting off .

3a645a6c-77ef-4647-b869-fd190d1bf22d.jpg
62ec51ee-111f-45df-9c35-0a54ad574cbc.jpg
40082778-1216657848473731-2296853608303427584-n.jpg

Beautiful black woman. Thank you for not being a buck. Your appreciated.:salute:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Women:francis:

fukk would she even goto your place then..

That said shyt like that is to be expected when dealing with women

Trying to tie logic to a lot of women is fruitless.

She messaged me on Friday, saying I was the only man she's ever really let touch her that intimately. And that she still really likes me. yadda yadda

:rudy:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Trying to tie logic to a lot of women is fruitless.

She messaged me on Friday, saying I was the only man she's ever really let touch her that intimately. And that she still really likes me. yadda yadda

:rudy:

The day women stop pretending sexuality is some sort of sacred trust
:wow:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
This message is exclusively for my bros without kids. You are in a great space. You currently have no responsibility to take care of anyone. You can make good decisions that will dictate the next 20-30 years of your life. Do not go out there and get you a "baby mother". I know these rap songs and now these R&B songs are out here talking about making women their baby mothers like it's some badge of honor, but it's the worst thing you could ever do. Having a baby with a woman you don't plan to or want to be with is setting yourself up for being a broken home manager. Kids here. Kids there. Kids everywhere.

All it's going to do is complicate your life. Especially when you find the woman you really want to be with and start a family with her. But you already got kids that somehow you gotta blend in the mix, and if you don't have custody of your kids and your baby mother feels a way, she's gonna make your life hell. Also, having a baby mother decreases your value. A majority of good women do not want to deal with your baby mother issues, because she knows you don't have custody and that you will constantly have to deal with the baby mama drama because of it. And God forbid your new girl looks better or is better off than your baby mother. Your drama will intensify. But you can avoid all of this by not getting these women pregnant. Cats frown on marriage, but having a plan for starting a family the right way is the way to go. Ask any dude with a baby mother. I guarantee you, he wish he would have done it differently. Stop telling these chicks during sex you want to put a baby in them. Stop taking off the condom during sex and playing Russian Roulette. Just stop. Your future self will thank you for listening to me.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I would be down to fukk anything when I was younger

Tried fukking some chick I don't find attractive and couldn't get it up

:yeshrug:

Crazy thing is I'm not hurt or even mad

But yo:ohhh::ohhh:

Is this why them dudes in their 30s and 40s finally get their life together and stay focused because they don't think with their dikk ??

Ain't been thinking with my dikk and life been lit

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
So im talkn to this chocolate color chick but i noticed on her bumble she uses filters to lighter her skin tone...

N when i added her insta she was darker