semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she isn't provided no azz or giving you attention. :camby:

Toss that broad.

There are plenty of women that will give you time, attention, and azz.
What if the chicks who give you attention are the ones you are not interested in :yeshrug:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
What if the chicks who give you attention are the ones you are not interested in :yeshrug:
I used them too.

They were my break glass in case of emergency situations.

If I knew my other prospects weren't panning out I'd give one of those little broads I wasn't feeling a little attention.

Take those broads feed them an appetizer, hit, and ghost them; however, sometimes I'd keep them around as basically my bench.

When starters were not coming through I'd go to the bench as long as she was somewhat decently attractive I didn't care.

I do realize some fellas are more picky than I am, but do realize the girl I'm just smashing and the girl that I'm actually dating and making my girl friend are worlds apart. There is a difference in how I treat them and my expectations of them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So that chick who dumped me through text and I never responded messaged me how she has a birthday gift for me and if I want to pick it up I said sure.

Ain't going to pass up a free gift :heh:, of course I know how women are so I just waited and yep it came

She asked did I miss her and I said no. Then she Said im a stone without emotions :heh: and I said ok thanks for the gift I appreciate it and left.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So that chick who dumped me through text and I never responded messaged me how she has a birthday gift for me and if I want to pick it up I said sure.

Ain't going to pass up a free gift :heh:, of course I know how women are so I just waited and yep it came

She asked did I miss her and I said no. Then she Said im a stone without emotions :heh: and I said ok thanks for the gift I appreciate it and left.
What did you get?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That Naija chick I wanted to try to get at this summer just isn't moving the needle.

It's funny cause this one girl I was kinda seeing in SA last year told me to move one when I told her about the situation.

This naija chick is a bit of a doozy. I'll pull back for a while, she'll pop back in, we'll have this intense burst of communication/engagement then kinda taper off.

We'll see....

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beautifully played :wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That Naija chick I wanted to try to get at this summer just isn't moving the needle.

It's funny cause this one girl I was kinda seeing in SA last year told me to move one when I told her about the situation.

This naija chick is a bit of a doozy. I'll pull back for a while, she'll pop back in, we'll have this intense burst of communication/engagement then kinda taper off.

We'll see....
She likes the attention. She does not like you.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I find it amazing that I can be in a position to give advice when I need advice on falling back my damn self.

I would solicit more opinions.[/QUOTE]

We'll see....

@Cynic @The Odum of Ala Igbo

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post/send them pics my g

I'll post the one who i'm cutting off .

3a645a6c-77ef-4647-b869-fd190d1bf22d.jpg
62ec51ee-111f-45df-9c35-0a54ad574cbc.jpg

Last edited: