Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Of course. Women get turned on by words. And if you’ve got a mastery of whatever language u speak in, women will be putty in your hands.
True. Got any good stories or examples?

One time I hit up this chick I met in person on Facebook and she was real dismissive and giving me one word answers.

I got mad and I can't remember what I wrote but it was essentially a long winded "Get over yourself".

She tried to apologize and eventually I got her to agree to chill.

I had extended family living with me at the time so I had no free crib and couldn't smash.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I have a rotation and I've been fukking through the pain for a while now but I still think about my ex so much. I had a dream about her last night that she came back to me. I woke up like
:mjcry:

I don't know what to do brehs. I want to hit her up and tell her I miss her but I know she's not gonna give me that same energy. She's hoeing and enjoying her life and probably hasn't even thought about me since she broke up with me

How do I get over her brehs? Talking to other bytches isn't working. fukking other bytches isn't working. It's been 8 months and I'm still hurting

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
A woman's love is governed by two forces: attraction and rapport.

Attraction is dominance. It's how she follows your lead; it's how other people follow your lead. Charisma. Confidence. Control. Power.

Being a muscular, suave, and charming guy builds her attraction for you. Conversely, crying in front her lowers it.

Rapport is connection. Fairly self explanatory, and not the part most guys have trouble with.

Giving her gifts and compliments raises her rapport with you. Disappearing for five days with no contact or explanation lowers it.

Every girl needs to feel a different amount of attraction and rapport to feel satisfied. Different types of relationships require different mixes as well.

Let one or the other fall apart at your peril.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
How do I get over her brehs? Talking to other bytches isn't working. fukking other bytches isn't working. It's been 8 months and I'm still hurting

Sincere question: how hot was she?

If she was significantly better looking than the women you're currently seeing, that might be the problem.

xzenothunder

Banned
Daps
So this chick on tinder, spinned me once. She hit me up today after not confirming our last date. Should I check her? or act like it never happened?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
A woman's love is governed by two forces: attraction and rapport.

Attraction is dominance. It's how she follows your lead; it's how other people follow your lead. Charisma. Confidence. Control. Power.

Being a muscular, suave, and charming guy builds her attraction for you. Conversely, crying in front her lowers it.

Rapport is connection. Fairly self explanatory, and not the part most guys have trouble with.

Giving her gifts and compliments raises her rapport with you. Disappearing for five days with no contact or explanation lowers it.

Every girl needs to feel a different amount of attraction and rapport to feel satisfied. Different types of relationships require different mixes as well.

Let one or the other fall apart at your peril.

Is there a way to maintain a constant level of rapport without coming off as needy? I feel like too many compliments and gifts will lower her attraction.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Is there a way to maintain a constant level of rapport without coming off as needy? I feel like too many compliments and gifts will lower her attraction.

Depends on the attraction level. High attraction levels justify high levels of rapport.

If you get the sense that you're being too attentive/connected with your girl, it may be because you subconsciously feel like she's your only option.

The best way to never come across as needy is to maintain your ability to get other girls to like you.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me & my ex was together for like 5 years. She got a new BF now but we still hang out :mjlol:

Normally I wouldn’t do that cause I don’t wanna be a home wrecker but I love this girl :mjcry:

Her mom still call & hit me up

She’ll be back :mjcry:
Does she love you back?:francis: