Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said before just treat it like baseball, and aim for a .400 on base percentage . My calculations in terms of obp metrics are probably wrong but ah well, For every ten girls I’ll talk to etc maybe just 4/10 I’ll get on base with so to speak. Might not make it second or third with em but ah well. Keep heading to the plate and keep working the count in your favour.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was dating someone I thought I had a future with and mid text she goes completely ghost mid text convo.

she hits me up at like 2 pm on Monday

Her: Hey wassup

Me: Ayyy Wassup [Her Name]

3 hours later

Her: Nothing much just wondering how you were doing?

Me: I'm good, just doing some reading and working on some stuff. (I mentioned something about watching a show we were talking about the previous week) and then said Wassup with you?

_______

I called a day later just to check up on her but I haven't heard from this girl since.....like why are women like this? This girl is 32 years old.....it's like games with these women never ever end. Why hit me up just to ignore me????

This is why I always fall back into the habit of just wanting to fukk chicks and do nothing else because women flat out don't appreciate you doing good things for them.

I learned this a long time I remember being mr romantic doing this that left and right and still had dem thangs dropped on me. While the next breh did absolutely nothing and was revered and so I stopped.

Pay her phone bill so she can use that data to send naked pictures to the next breh

Buy her lingerie so she can wear it for the next breh

Buy her a dress so the next breh can take it off

Encourage and help her while the next breh reaps the rewards

These women are grown adults stop helping them.

You’ll sit and talk to these chicks and they will say like their ex never did anything good for them he was a liar, abuser and he cheated, worked a dead end job and bla bla. Then you ask how long they were together and they say like two years or whatever.

You date these chicks and wine and dine em, faithful loyal, good job etc and a few months in you get the we need to talk text

Won’t be me won’t be me

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I learned this a long time I remember being mr romantic doing this that left and right and still had dem thangs dropped on me. While the next breh did absolutely nothing and was revered and so I stopped.

Pay her phone bill so she can use that data to send naked pictures to the next breh

Buy her lingerie so she can wear it for the next breh

Buy her a dress so the next breh can take it off

Encourage and help her while the next breh reaps the rewards

These women are grown adults stop helping them.

You’ll sit and talk to these chicks and they will say like their ex never did anything good for them he was a liar, abuser and he cheated, worked a dead end job and bla bla. Then you ask how long they were together and they say like two years or whatever.

You date these chicks and wine and dine em, faithful loyal, good job etc and a few months in you get the we need to talk text

Won’t be me won’t be me
That's why I say unless you trying to get married find them, fukk them, and forget about them.

Broads really not trying to appreciate all that.

Life has to beat on them a bit and have them end up with baggage and other issues before they can really grow to appreciate certain shyt.

A lot of guys have to grow out of that naive phase and realize she isn't your mom, your aunt, little sister, etc. she is a manipulative and fickle human being generally trying to use you for something. It's usually time, money, attention, confidence, material items, or a combination of such.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The concept of dating is just so new to me.

I may have said this before but in my college years getting girls was a lay-up. You'd have girls come to your room and it was over. After college I was Djing some of the hottest parties in the city....it was literally me fukking joints and nothing else. Literally no such thing as strong relationships like Jay-Z said on hey papi....

For the past few years I've actually been trying to date and find something more so this is new territory. I was in a position of status that I'm just not in anymore.

It happens, High School/College, everything is a gift, from the parties to the p*ssy. But that's because the environment(s) lends itself to clandestine behavior. Outside of that, its purely skill + proximity. Being spoiled with p*ssy is in no way better than those who don't have game. Both parties are blunt swords, useless when the time for attacking comes, but with enough of a showing to sometimes cut through something weak. I'd advise you to do day game...its rough but for someone who had everything thrown at him, its better you get put through the trial by fire immediately.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women who want you will call you the same night yall had the date to tell you she had a good time
:wow:

Has no problem validating you and letting you know how you make her feel and what she likes about you.

I been spoiled because she was 39...

In fact all the chicks I messed with over 30 have been way bettwr quality.

These young jawns are immature, too influenced by thots and ain't nothing about them but looks and p*ssy.
I have to disagree with you breh about over 30 women breh, they as many games as younger women in fact maybe more games and they come with more baggage

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Me & my ex was together for like 5 years. She got a new BF now but we still hang out :mjlol:

Normally I wouldn’t do that cause I don’t wanna be a home wrecker but I love this girl :mjcry:

Her mom still call & hit me up

She’ll be back :mjcry:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Me & my ex was together for like 5 years. She got a new BF now but we still hang out :mjlol:

Normally I wouldn’t do that cause I don’t wanna be a home wrecker but I love this girl :mjcry:

Her mom still call & hit me up

She’ll be back :mjcry:
Unless you still hitting cut her azz off.

I had an ex that I would go smash in her and her new BF's apartment.

Old girl moved to Houston, and I drove like 4 hours to tap that azz in her place she shares with him.

She obviously started feeling some type of way after a while because she stopped talking to me, but I didn't give a shyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I said before just treat it like baseball, and aim for a .400 on base percentage . My calculations in terms of obp metrics are probably wrong but ah well, For every ten girls I’ll talk to etc maybe just 4/10 I’ll get on base with so to speak. Might not make it second or third with em but ah well. Keep heading to the plate and keep working the count in your favour.
you really stealing my analogy huh

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This right here!:wow: I’ve learned that there are two types of women in this situation: Those whom work with you and those whom work against you. Usually very early in the interaction, you’ll be able to decipher which category she falls under.

Yep case in point this week. Been chatting to this chick for a week but we've both been busy.

Tell her we should meetup for a drink and she gives me three clear days she's available, we set a date for Sunday. Hour later she gets back in contact and instead suggests a time that evening if I was available to meet for a drink instead. As Sunday she had a jazz gig to go to mid evening and didn't want to rush drinks with me. And I could see a situation where she suggests I come with her to the gig with her and her friends that's a no no for me.

Anyway meetup at my fave bar, hit it off, buy each other drinks walk her home. Kissed her outside her place. Did the ol can I use your bathroom trick.

Basically went upstairs had tasters of some of her gins then we fukked. She put that toned Asian ass right up in the air for me. She made everything as easy as possible no bullshyt or games. Chick even checked I got home safely and messaged me in the morning seeing if I was cool.

Now earlier on Wednesday I also set a date for Thursday with this chick who has been a bit more troublesome. Another virgin chick. Now this thread we have to share our wins and our L's I could see this one coming a mile off. but it's a hard L

Come to yesterday met her for dinner which was nice. But for everything else this chick made everything an effort to meet. I entertained her just to see what she was about. Got her to my place. And we relaxed with a drink made my move and she says she can't fukk as she's not about FWB as she's only going to be here until September. All energy went from the room and I'll never ever be into forcing myself onto chicks.
who are not it.

:merchant::francis:

So I backed off. She was like I can feel you're disappointed maybe I should leave? but we should be friends maybe?

I bid her goodnight and told her let me know you get home safely. She messages me later saying she's sorry that she still thinks I'm a great guy, that she understands if I no longer want to talk to her. Basically said cool to her and left it at that.

Still nothing lost have one new chick who's down to fukk and chill, seeing one of my roster tomorrow evening for dinner, after getting on with my own projects.

And I'm seeing two chicks next week one of whom has uses outside of fukking, she's a director/writer who has some leverage. Gonna try and cultivate a working relationship with her.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Anyone here have any examples of a time when a chick wasn't feeling you UNTIL you said something that sparked her interest?

Or any example at all of a time where you were certain it was your words that got her hooked?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone here have any examples of a time when a chick wasn't feeling you UNTIL you said something that sparked her interest?

Or any example at all of a time where you were certain it was your words that got her hooked?
Of course. Women get turned on by words. And if you’ve got a mastery of whatever language u speak in, women will be putty in your hands.