Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
:usure: No the fucck they don’t. Tigers can’t change their stripes and neither can crazy emotional bytches. Crazy at 36 was crazy at 21.

Younger women do have less emotional baggage. They haven't been put through the wringer yet.

Joints 30 plus have had all types of things happen to them. Multiple failed relationships, abortions, kids, all types of shyt.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: No the fucck they don’t. Tigers can’t change their stripes and neither can crazy emotional bytches. Crazy at 36 was crazy at 21.
My former co worker in early 40s is a very happy relationship with a 22 year old, I think they have kids together

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm 24, she's 21

Ok, just was curious. I would holla personally because that’s what I do, but if this a real important job to you and you really need it for bills n shyt. I’d just chill.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Probably already been said in here considering the number of pages but.....

Always assume there is another man in the picture when you are dealing with a woman regardless of what she tells you.

Unless you are trying to be in a exclusive faithful relationship always play the field and keep options, it keeps you from getting to dependent on one woman for anything. When one starts acting up move on to another one until she does start acting right again.

Let her miss you, go a day or two without reaching out to her.

I don't care how attractive she is never sweat her. Treat an attractive woman like an ugly woman. I usually went for back handed compliments. For example, "I usually like taller women, but you are great." "That's nice but I've seen better"

Never be desperate to smash women can sense that ish. Let her know it's pleasure for her to be in your acquaintance.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I did what you’re doing. I convinced myself that if I just keep hitting her up things will change.

It won’t be until you’ve dealt with women who really want u will u know how to handle this properly.

Women who want u don’t put obstacles between you and them meeting up.

This right here!:wow: I’ve learned that there are two types of women in this situation: Those whom work with you and those whom work against you. Usually very early in the interaction, you’ll be able to decipher which category she falls under.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The concept of dating is just so new to me.

I may have said this before but in my college years getting girls was a lay-up. You'd have girls come to your room and it was over. After college I was Djing some of the hottest parties in the city....it was literally me fukking joints and nothing else. Literally no such thing as strong relationships like Jay-Z said on hey papi....

For the past few years I've actually been trying to date and find something more so this is new territory. I was in a position of status that I'm just not in anymore.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was dating someone I thought I had a future with and mid text she goes completely ghost mid text convo.

she hits me up at like 2 pm on Monday

Her: Hey wassup

Me: Ayyy Wassup [Her Name]

3 hours later

Her: Nothing much just wondering how you were doing?

Me: I'm good, just doing some reading and working on some stuff. (I mentioned something about watching a show we were talking about the previous week) and then said Wassup with you?

_______

I called a day later just to check up on her but I haven't heard from this girl since.....like why are women like this? This girl is 32 years old.....it's like games with these women never ever end. Why hit me up just to ignore me????

This is why I always fall back into the habit of just wanting to fukk chicks and do nothing else because women flat out don't appreciate you doing good things for them.

Bro!! It’s no joke!! I just went through this recently!!

I was talking to this chick, she hits me up another day and we texting, she asked me something and I ask her something about what she told me, she went straight ghost on me, never answered or even tried to text me again, straight ghost my guy, and guess what? A week later this bytch on a dating app, I can’t make this up!!

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I learn to reject the friendship offer early.. Women and Men use the friendship loosely and differently.

If you hit your homeboy up, Nine times outta 10 he's gonna hit you back and want to link up for a beer or to hang out like what friends supposed to do.

A female on the other hand whom claims to "want to be friends" first is gonna still give you the runaround as if you still trying to fukk. In a womans mind, ANY mofo whom is corral to them at walmart would be considered a friend to them.

She'll talk your ear off all day but suggest you two to link up and do something and peep how many excuses she's gonna give out. Thats the one you cut off ASAP

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women who want you will call you the same night yall had the date to tell you she had a good time
:wow:

Has no problem validating you and letting you know how you make her feel and what she likes about you.

I been spoiled because she was 39...

In fact all the chicks I messed with over 30 have been way bettwr quality.

These young jawns are immature, too influenced by thots and ain't nothing about them but looks and p*ssy.

It’s true all of it