Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Stop using the word “game” to describe her behavior. You ain’t the only dude she fuccking. That’s that. She hits u up when she gets to it. I’d ignore her if I were u.

Is this not a game tho? Like honestly what is the point of that? Validation?

I'm mad at myself for how much I invested into this situation.

How have you handled situations like this in the past?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this not a game tho? Like honestly what is the point of that? Validation?

I'm mad at myself for how much I invested into this situation.

How have you handled situations like this in the past?
I did what you’re doing. I convinced myself that if I just keep hitting her up things will change.

It won’t be until you’ve dealt with women who really want u will u know how to handle this properly.

Women who want u don’t put obstacles between you and them meeting up.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I did what you’re doing. I convinced myself that if I just keep hitting her up things will change.

It won’t be until you’ve dealt with women who really want u will u know how to handle this properly.

The biggest obstacle is that we live in different cities.

But you're right here. I've definitely dealt with women who are really into me and the difference is clear.

I just can't figure out what is the point in hitting via text just to ignore them?

With her, I honestly don't hit her that much. I guess I'm just someone who gives her validation and attention when she's bored.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop using the word “game” to describe her behavior. You ain’t the only dude she fuccking. That’s that. She hits u up when she gets to it. I’d ignore her if I were u.
You are playing games if you want me to contact you or communicate with you and the next day you giving me one word text, that seems like a game to me :manny:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are playing games if you want me to contact you or communicate with you and the next day you giving me one word text, that seems like a game to me :manny:
Game implies she wants you on some level that’s high enough to spark sexual attraction.

When gurls play games, they not really playing. They’re toying with you much like a child toys with an insect.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game implies she wants you on some level that’s high enough to spark sexual attraction.

When gurls play games, they not really playing. They’re toying with you much like a child toys with an insect.
Toying instead of saying you’re not interested, I understand why guys go HOH.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Women who want you will call you the same night yall had the date to tell you she had a good time
:wow:

Has no problem validating you and letting you know how you make her feel and what she likes about you.

I been spoiled because she was 39...

In fact all the chicks I messed with over 30 have been way bettwr quality.

These young jawns are immature, too influenced by thots and ain't nothing about them but looks and p*ssy.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
The biggest obstacle is that we live in different cities.

But you're right here. I've definitely dealt with women who are really into me and the difference is clear.

I just can't figure out what is the point in hitting via text just to ignore them?

With her, I honestly don't hit her that much. I guess I'm just someone who gives her validation and attention when she's bored.

That's the one in NY?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All these women playing games around my age (36) range, I might as well shoot my shot at younger chicks. I know they play the same amount of games but at least they have less emotional baggage :manny:
:usure: No the fucck they don’t. Tigers can’t change their stripes and neither can crazy emotional bytches. Crazy at 36 was crazy at 21.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps